Babies ( Part 3 )

Twice-oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 

♥  

♥  

♥  

♥  

♥  

♥  

At the mall

"Ok guys do you remember the plan" Nayeon pulled down her face mask a little so that she could be heard properly the other's just responded in a muffled "yes".

"Me and My wife will go to the baby store to get Baby G some diapers and baby milk" Jeongyeon and Nayeon blushed at that idea.

"I don't know why your are getting me diapers because I CLEARLY DON'T NEED THEM-" Jihyo was cut off by Sana.

"Sshh Jihyo your suppose to be a baby that can't speak" Sana tickled Jihyo a little successfully calming her nerves. Jihyo was a giggling mess causing the others to say 'awww'.

"Anyway time to split up we need to find these three some proper clothes" Momo pointed at the three toddlers sitting on the floor in big shirts.

"I came in here before and I know that there are a few toddler shops in here" Mina stated while Chaeyoung held onto Mina's hand without her noticing.

"Ok so let's go!" Dahyun hit Tzuyu's back a little too hard and ran off. Tzuyu chased after the little tofu leaving the others and tackling Dahyun in the process.

"Ughh Tzu Tzu and Dubu stop!" Momo chased after the two and try to pry tzuyu's hands away from Dahyun attracting unwanted attention.

"Haha well let me go get my wife and two daughters- Tzu Tzu and Dubu come here right now!" Sana went towards the bickering three and scold the little ones.

"Wow Minari your child is  so..........not like Tzu Tzu and Dubu" Nayeon patted Chaeyoung's head.

"Maybe Chaeyoung just wanted to stay and hold Minari's hand" Jeongyeon kneeled down and whispered into Chaeyoung's ear. Chaeyoung nodded and blushed.

"Well see you later you guys meet you back at the dorm" Jeongyeon and grabbed Nayeon's hand heading towards the nearest shop.

Samo and kids POV

"Ouch ouCH OUCH" Tzuyu slapped away Sana's hand that was pulling on her ears and glared at her.

"Tzu Tzu don't you give me that look now come here" Sana kneeled squat down and opened her arms up pulling Tzuyu in a bear hug.Tzuyu was struggling to get away but melted in the hug and hugged Sana back.

"Do I get a hug?" Dahyun looked up expectently at Momo using puppy dog eyes.

"Ugh fine" Momo lifted up Dahyun and giving her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Momo carried Dahyun and Sana and Tzuyu were holding hands trying to look for the nearest toddler store.

"There there I found one!" Tzuyu dragged Sana into a store and Momo followed. The store was a bit dim in lighting and it was kinda small.Momo looked around the front area and saw shirts and backpacks but they had vulgar writing on it.

"What type of shop is this?" Dahyun jumped from Momo's arms and began to walk around.

"Unnies I remember seeing them in the back" Tzuyu pulled Sana deeper in the shop passing other items.

"Oh my gOD THAT's A HORSE HEAD" Sana trembled in fear which made the three role there eyes.

"Babe that's just a mask" Tzuyu rolled her eyes and continued dragging her until they reached the back.

"Note to self buy horse head" Dahyun whispered to her self.

"There I found them" Tzuyu pointed up at the clothes and looked at her Unnies but their eyes were on something else.

"Toys?" Dahyun tilted her head cutely and looking up at her 'mothers' who had their mouths opened in shock.

"What kind of toys are those?" Tzuyu started to go close but was quickly pulled away by Sana.

"TOYS THAT AREN'T FOR CHILDREN" Momo lifted up Dahyun and pulled Sana and Tzuyu out of the shop leaving the toddlers clueless.

"I don't understand what kind of toys are those if it is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter