Babies ( Final )

Twice-oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 

♥  

♥  

♥  

♥  

♥  

♥  

"Ok guys we need need to find Baby G and fast" Momo stated.

"Wait, Wait we should at least change them out of these shirts and into the stuff what I bought" Sana gave out the little outfits to the toddlers.

"I saw some bathrooms over there let's go change" Mina pointed at the bathroom sign and grabbed Chaeyoung's hand and walked towards it.They went in and found out there was enough stalls for all of the toddlers to change. 

"Ok you can go" Momo leaned on the counter but the toddlers wasn't going in the stalls.

"What's wrong Tzu Tzu?" Sana asked Tzuyu who just lowered her head in embarrassment.

"Do you want us to come with you to help you guys change" Mina giggled and the toddlers nodded shyly.

"Ok Let's go!" They all went into there separate stalls.

Satzu stall 

"Ok Tzu Tzu let me help you take off your clothes" Sana sat on the toilet seat and was smiling weirdly at Tzuyu.

"I'm still a baby you e" Sana took off the only piece of clothes Tzuyu had on,leaving Tzuyu .

"So this is what toddler Tzu Tzu look like" Sana stared at Tzuyu's body and passed her some underwear and her flying squirrel onesie.

"Babe clean your nose it's bleeding" Tzuyu zipped up the onesie and passed a tissue to Sana.

"Oh "

Dahmo stall 

"Woohoo I'm free" Dahyun took off the big shirt she had and threw it at Momo's face.

"Stop being such a idio-" Momo removed the shirt and looked at Dahyun's toddler body. She turned bright red and she felt blood running down her nose.

"Put some clothes on" Momo threw the dinosaur onesie and underwear at Dahyun and held her nose.

"Are you a pedo-"

"Don't you dare finish that sentence Dubu"

Michaeng Stall 

"Ok Chaeyoungie you can change now" Mina helped take off Chaeyoung's shirt leaving her . Chaeyoung blushed.

"What's wrong Chaeyoungie why are you so red?" Mina felt Chaeyoung's forehead but Chaeyoung just looked at her with puppy dog eyes.

"I would feel less uncomfortable if you took off something too Mina unnie" Chaeyoung shyly looked down at the floor. Mina giggled and ed her shirt leaving her bra exposed. Chaeyoung froze. Mina helped Chaeyoung put on her tiger onesie and underwear. Mina then buttoned back up her shirt breaking Chaeyoung from her daze and blood started to come out of her nose.

"Oh no" Mina stuck a tissue in Chaeyoung's nose and exited the stall

"What the hell happened to you two" Mina asked looking at Sana and Momo's bloody noses in amusement. The two just looked down in embarrasment.

"What the happened to you smol?" Tzuyu asked Chaeyoung who just hid behind Mina.

"Ok guys we have a mission to do" Mina clapped her hands getting everybody's attention on her.

"I suggest that we check the store that 2yeon and Baby G went into first" Tzuyu suggested.

"Ok let's go" They walked towards the first shop 2yeon and Baby G went into.

"Have you seen a baby in here?" Momo asked the workers hoping for a response but they shook there head.

"Omg guys look" Dahyun started running off.

"What Dubu ??Do you see Baby G?" Sana ask but she saw Dahyun jumped into a giant ball pit with Chaeyoung and Tzuyu following behind her causing the J-trinity to facepalm.

"Guys this isn't the time for this" Mina was getting a little frustrated and she saw a small arm poking out from the ball pit.

"Guys I think that's Baby G" Mina shouted getting everyone's attention and the toddlers went towards the little arm. Tzuyu lifted up Jihyo and placed her on the floor next to the ball pit.

"Someone's got to do CPR" Dahyun shook Jihyo a little but she didn't wake up.

"I volunteer Tzu Tzu" Chaeyoung pushed Tzuyu towards Jihyo and smirked.

"Ugh fine" Tzuyu groaned and looked at Jihyo.

"You owe me for this Jihyo" Tzuyu whispered and closed her eyes and started to lower her head but Jihyo suddenly sat up knocking Tzuyu's head in the process.

"What where am I?" Jihyo looked around and groaned. Tzuyu was squirming on the floor holding her head in pain but Sana picked her up leaving kisses all over her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter