First kisses

Twice-oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 

♥  

♥  

♥  

♥  

♥  

♥  

The Maknae room

Chaeyoung was on her phone looking through various fan accounts in search for a specific picture, but she couldn't find it. She sighed in frustration while the other two maknaes continued going through there phones in peace. "Hey if anyone of you guys see that cute pictue of mina with her bangs, send it to me" Chaeyoung stated defeatedly earning hums in response from the others. Tzuyu continued scrolling on instagram and she found a familiar iconic Mimo moment "Oh guys remember this?" she stated nad made space on the side of her for them to come closer. "Oh it's that mimo moment" Dahyun chimed while Chaeyoung rolled her eyes and went back to her bed " I don't want to see that kiss scene"

Dahyun went back to her bed as well "You know it wasn't actually a kiss scene, there lips barely touched" Chaeyoung ignored her still looking through her phone for that one photo. Tzuyu slowly got bored so she came up with a question to provide some type of entertainment. "Did anyone of you kiss anybody yet?" Tzuyu asked innocently and stared at the two who is now choking on air. "Why did you ask that all of a sudden?"Chaeyoung gasped for air. "I just wanted to know" Tzuyu rolled her eyes and focused on Dahyun. Dahyun grew a bright shade of pink and she buiried her face within her hands.

"Aha! This unnie kissed someone" Tzuyu announced triumphantly.

"YOU DID!?" Chaeyoung whisper shouted.

"Yea....once" Dahyun whispered. 

"W-Who?" Chaeyoung questioned

"Momo unnie"

Flashback 

Dahyun POV

Me and Momo unnie are basically cuddling together watching a romance movie called "me before you". I wasn't even suppose to be here, Sana was suppose to watch it with Momo but Sana had business with Tzuyu. I'm not even paying attention, momo's so close to me I feel like I might faint any second. I tried my best to focus on the scene, it was a scene. I know my face turned into a bright shade of pink, momo turned to me "Dahyunie, are you alright?" She asked, "I'm fine why?" I looked at her confused hoping she dosen't notice me blushing. She turned back around snuggling up closer to me causing me to have a mini heart attack "You were breathing fast so I thought something was wrong" I noticed my breathing and my fast heart rate so I tried calmed down.

The movie was coming to an end and the paralyzed guy died, I heard Momo sniffling on the side of me so I placed an arm around her, she snuggled into my neck still crying, the scene was sad but I wasn't paying attention to the movie so It didn't affect me as much. She kissed my jaw line. It took me by surprise so I pulled back, unconsciously placing my hand by the place she kissed. We stared at eachother, it wasn't like other times,this one was more intimate. I started to get hot like really hot "Dahyun" Momo called my name while she leaned in a bit, "Yes?" I whispered back unconsciously moving closer. Then she cupped my face and we kissed. Fireworks were going off in my head and my heart was doing flips.

I wanted more

So I leaned in pushing Momo on her back while we continued giving each other soft kisses. She pulled me in tighter and I felt her tongue, it was new, escpecially since I don't have that much experience so I tried my best to keep up. I kissed her and ended up leaving a trail of kisses down her jaw line onto her neck. She whimpered which turned into a moan as I accidently bit on her neck. I didn't notice when the lights were on, I was brought back out of my intimate daze when someone pulled me up off of Momo by my collar. 

"WHAT THE ?!"

 it was Jihyo 

End of flashback

Dahyun said her story in one in one breath. Tzuyu put her hand on her chin "Interesting that's why we had that meeting about .....next!" She pointed at Chaeyoung ready to here another story Chaeyoung blinked nervously. "What about you?" Chaeyoung pointed  at Tzuyu panickly who smirked " If I tell you about my story are you going to tell us about yours" Chaeyoung nodded.

Tzuyu laid back on the pillow "That day was amazing"

Flashback

Tzuyu POV

Jihyo gave me my schedule for the week. It was mostly saying that I had to go to the studio to help film the 'What is Love' music video, a specific part, I didn't question it I just did as I was told. I packed some things and went outisde to the manager and I noticed someone else was sitting in there. I opened up the door and saw that Sana was sitting in a seat. "Oh Tzuyu you got called too?" Sana said excitedly as I stepped inside and closed the door, I nodded "Are you excited?" I nodded again. I wasn't really a fan of talking especially with Sana. I don't know what it was but words dosen't come out when I'm with her.

Maybe I just get nervous?

I felt a kiss on my neck causing me too turn around quickly, "Finally I got your attention, I was asking if you think we might get paired up for a part" I shrugged my shoulders trying to contain my excitement if

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter