Signal ( Final )

Twice-oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 

♥  

♥  

♥  

♥  

♥  

3 days later

Jihyo called the other members in for a group meeting but one of them were missing "Where's Momo?" Jihyo asked with an eyebrow raised. "I think she went to Mexico" Jeongyeon laughed a bit but Jihyo's face was still unfazed."What the hell is she doing there?!" Jihyo shouted causing the members to flinch."Haha I don't know maybe getting some burrito's" Jeongyeon laughed nervously. 

"Why is she in Mexico when there is a burrito place across the street,I told her not to use her powers outside of this dorm and-" Jihyo was interrupted by a burrito shoved in . "Chill Jihyo I'm back and I bought you all burrito's" Momo rested her bag full of burrito's in the kitchen and went to sit down on Dahyun's lap."I'm not squishing you right?" Momo turned her head to look at the blushing tofu and responded with a nod and back hugged Momo's waist.

"Ok so I called you all here so that we can find a way to get rid of our powers,we have had them for 3 days now and it looks like their not going away" Jihyo pointed at her eye that kept going from black to blue. Nayeon stood up quickly "But I like my power it's the best one in my opinion" Nayeon flipped her hair dramatically and gripped her pen thing tighter. Jihyo rolled her eyes " I don't care and I'm tired of seeing everyday like damn I am in need of some eye bleach".Sana giggled "It's pretty hot right?" Everyone looked at Sana who had a devious smirk on her face. "What are you talking about we haven't had " Tzuyu rolled her eyes at Sana. "You don't know that" Sana leaned back in her chair and winked at Tzuyu causing the maknae to blush. "Sana I see what you do and it is NOT hot" Jihyo rubbed her eyes and leaned on the nearest wall. "Oh come on Jihyo let's just use our power another week, we're not hurting anybody" Chaeyoung leaned on Mina's shoulder while playing with her fingers. "Maybe YOUR not getting hurt but I'm certainly am" Jeongyeon  pointed a finger at herself. "What's wrong with you?" Mina took her eyes off of Chaeyoung for a second but Chaeyoung took all of her attention again.

Jeongyeon jumped away from Nayeon and pointed at her "Because of her! She's hurting me with her damn time power!" Nayeon gasped and pointed at herself "Me?! What did I do!?" Jihyo sighed "Elaborate Jeongyeon".

"She keeps repeating time around me and I think it's ing up my brain!"

"Well it's not my fault that you wouldn't get the damn task right!"

"Nayeon I was only making a smoothie for you! YOU DIDN'T HAD TO REPEAT TIME EVERY TIME"

"I WANTED TO SEE HOW EACH FRUIT TASTED IN THE FORM OF A DRINK"

Nayeon and Jeongyeon continued to approach each other but Momo quickly got up pulling Nayeon away and Tzuyu got up while holding Jeongyeon still. "Both of you need to calm down! This is why we don't need these power's anymore!" Jihyo shouted above the noise causing everyone to go silent. "Let's just vote to see if we should keep the powers" Mina got up placing a hand on Jihyo's shoulder to calm her down. "Sounds good, Let's start with Dahyun! How do you feel about the powers? Should we keep them?" Everyone looked at Dahyun who seemed to be in deep thought.

"Um I don't know how I feel at all at this moment actually" Dahyun eyes widened in panic. "What do you mean dubu?" Momo quickly went to Dahyun and cupped her cheeks. "I feel like I don't have no emotions or feelings" Dahyun placed her head in her hands and rubbed her head violently. "I still don't understand-" Momo was interrupted by a loud chatter coming down the hallway it was 4 other Dahyun clones but they had different hair colors. "Dahyun what did I say about-" Jihyo was interrupted by a Dahyun clone with red hair throwing a pillow at her face "Your really loud, I suggest that you shut up" Everyone was shocked they waited to see what Jihyo was going to do.

"Dahyun control that clone" Momo whispered into Dahyun's ear nervously.

"I-I can't! She won't poof away!" Momo opened to say something else but a Dahyun clone with blue and white highlights on her hair twisted Momo to face her. "Momo have I ever told you that you look stunning today" The Dahyun clone kneeled down and kissed Momo's palm makeing Momo blush but causing other's to fake vomit. A Dahyun clone with rainbow hair did a handstand and was walking everywhere on her hands. "What is wrong with that one?" Chaeyoung whispered into Tzuyu's ear. "It must be a defect, let me destroy it"Tzuyu got up and approached the clone but a Dahyun clone with orange hair  approached Tzuyu.

"I suggest that you leave this Dahyun clone alone or else" 

"Is that some type of threat?"Tzuyu laughed and  raised a fist to hit the Clone with orange hair but the clone out smarted Tzuyu and flipped her on the ground causing her head to collide with the ground. "You should think logically before trying to fight someone" The clone kneeled down and talked to the unconscious Tzuyu. "Oh no Tzuyu!" Sana rushed to Tzuyu's side and lifted Tzuyu's head onto a pillow. "Let me explain to you all who we are" The different Dahyun clones stood into a line and faced the members. "We are that Dahyun's emotions, we somehow got separated from her, so I am her smarts aka Brainy" The orange hair Dahyun stated. "That's anger" She pointed at the red haired Dahyun who seemed to be in a argument with Nayeon. "That's is the romantic Dahyun or Dahyun's Passion" She pointed at the Dahyun with blue and white hair highlights who were whispering sweet nothings in Momo's ear."And that one is Dumb Dahyun" She pointed at a Dahyun with rainbow hair who was sleeping upside down on the couch.

"So how do you get back inside the original Dahyun" Jihyo aske

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter