Babies ( Part 1 )

Twice-oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 

♥  

♥  

♥  

♥  

♥  

♥  

At a Fanmeeting

"Ugh I'm so bored unnie when are we gonna go home?" Dahyun asked Jihyo while dramatically slamming her head to the table.

"In another 2 or 3 hours" Jihyo said which caused Dahyun to groan more.

"Get up child you have another fan in front of you" Sadness unnie said while tapping Dahyun's shoulder. She was shocked a little when she saw the fan sweating profusely and breathing really quickly.

"H-Hey are you o-" Dahyun was interrupted by getting a plastic bottle thrown to her face.She groaned in pain and laid her head on the desk while rubbing her forehead.

"Are you crazy!?" Dahyun whisper shouted at the fan but he already left. Who the throws a bottle at someone and leaves.She eyed the bottle and try to examine the contents inside but it look like it was a regular Gatorade drink.Huh there's a note on the side of the bottle.

'Drink up!'

Hmmm there are some instructions on the back of the bottle. What type drink even needs instructions?

Oh well this sounds like it's gonna be fun so let me save it for Chaeyoung and Tzuyu.

At the dorm

"Guys Guys guess what" Dahyun said while pushing the two maknaes into their room.

"What!" Chaeyoung said excitedly while Tzuyu just sat down on her bed.

"I said guess!" 

"Don't tell me you got something weird from a fan" Tzuyu sighed.

"You are exactly right my young yoda" Dahyun said flipping the bottle in the air and catching it.

"What is it?" Chaeyoung said lazily while going on her top bunk to get her laptop.

"I have no idea but it has instructions" Dahyun said with less enthusiasm and ripping off the paper with the instructions on it and throwing it somewhere.

"Why did you just rip off the instruction?!" Tzuyu said getting up to look for it.

"Come on Tzuyu we don't need no instructions......it's just a drink!"

"Well who is gonna drink it first to make sure it's just a drink" Chaeyoung said while still on her laptop

"What? are we really gonna drink this?!" Tzuyu interjected a little bit too loud still trying to look for the instruction.

"Hey sshhh you don't have to be so loud" Dahyun sighed and laid on the floor examining the bottles contents.

"Haha Well why don't we let one of the unnies drink it" Chaeyoung giggled while coming down from the top bunk.

"Chaeyoung that's it!"

"What's it Dahyun?"

"Jihyo is out on a jog right"

"Yea..."

"She will come home thirsty right"

"Yea..."

"Well let's give her the bottle so she can quench her thirst!" Dahyun said while wiggling her eyebrows.

"No NO I will not let you poison our leader" Tzuyu muttered quietly so that she was not heard by the other members.

"Come on Tzuyu it's not poison" Dahyun said while rolling her eyes and pointing at the bottle.

"Anyway give me that so I can throw it in the trash" Tzuyu sighed and walked towards dahyun to snatch the bottle away from her.

"Fight me for it yoda!"

"It's about time I kick your "

"My camera is out and ready" Chaeyoung said while getting a good distance away from them.

Jihyo POV

"Phew that was quite a nice workout" Jihyo panted while unlocking the room door. She spotted Momo sleeping on the couch, Sana on the message chair on her phone and Mina playing JYPNATION. I need something to drink 

I can't believe I forgot to bring water 

Jihyo went in the kitchen and found two notes on the fridge.

Hey I went shopping with Jeongyeon From:Nayeon

Help my Credit Card Jihyooooo From: Jeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter