Signal ( Part 2)

Twice-oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 

♥  

♥  

♥  

♥  

♥  

♥  

At the twice dorm

"Finally we're home" Momo rushed in the house carrying the second Dahyun into the bedroom and slamming the door while the others facepalmmed. "Ew no no no" Jihyo covered her eye that kept turning blue and back to it's original color."What's wrong with you?" Nayeon jumped on the couch and turning on the T.V. "This stupid power allows me to see through things so I can see what Momo and Dahyun are doing" Jihyo sat down on the couch next to Nayeon while covering her eyes."Wow Momo is pretty fast" Sana said while clinging onto Tzuyu."Dahyun stop what Momo is doing please and bring her out here" Jeongyeon sighed. Dahyun nodded and went towards Momo's room. 

The others looked towards the door to see a sweaty panting Chaeyoung carrying Mina. "You can put me down now" Mina patted Chaeyoung on the head which caused Chaeyoung to rest Mina on her feet therefore breaking her out of the trance. "Mina can you not control Chaeyoung anymore she looks like she is about to die" Tzuyu pointed at Chaeyoung who collapsed on the floor next to Mina's feet. "I won't.........get me a bottle of water from the fridge please" Mina whispered the last part into Chaeyoung's ear causing her to use her power to open the fridge and grabbing the bottle of water,closing the fridge back and giving it to Mina,everyone stared at Mina. Mina opened up her bottle and started to drink while she looked at everyone "What are you guys staring at?".The other's rolled their eyes in response.

"Let's go Momo!" 4 Dahyun's came out of the room carrying Momo who had on a different outfit than before. The original Dahyun came out followed by a Dahyun wearing a dinosaur onesie,everyone looked at Momo with widened eyes and raised eyebrows.

"What? I wanted to try cosplay this time" Everyone facepalmmed except for Sana who came over and high fived Momo. "Anyway I'm hungry so I'll be back,Jeongyeon let's go" Nayeon got up and grabbed Jeongyeon's hand. "Where are you two going?" Jihyo stood up going towards Nayeon who was already out the front door. "I'm going to get food" Nayeon turned around still holding Jeongyeon's hand."Your probably going to steal it" Chaeyoung looked at Nayeon with one eye open and was still breathing hard and laying on the floor.

Mina looked at Chaeyoung and gave a small frown "Babe go drink some water and sit on the couch" Chaeyoung hummed and stood up jumping on the couch next to Momo and the 5 other Dahyun's.She used her powers to get herself a bottle of water and gulped it down. "Chaeyoung is right you will just steal-" Jihyo was interrupted by Momo " Jokbal! If your going to steal food make sure you bring Jokbal! Jokbal! Jok-" Momo was hushed when a Dahyun clone covered . "Thanks Dahyun and yea we heard you" Nayeon began to turn around but she was stopped by Jihyo's hand on her shoulder. 

"You can't go and that's final" Jihyo eyes started to turn blue,Nayeon rolled her eyes and whispered "Jeongyeon" 

"Stop" Jeongyeon sighed,Nayeon pulled Jeongyeon away and closed the door into frozen Jihyo's face and locking it. "Only because I'm scared of you more than Jihyo I did that" Jeongyeon let go of Nayeon's hand and put her hand by her side while they walked away from the door. "Who told you to stop holding hands with me?" Nayeon grabbed Jeongyeon's hand and held it tighter than before. "Jeez ok,ok I'll hold your hand........Go" Jeongyeon forced back a smile and unfroze the time around her.

"Shut up I know you love me" Nayeon wrapped her arm around Jeongyeon's and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Yea,I love you"

Back at the dorm

"Go"  

"-final" Jihyo found her self centimeters apart from the door. "Those ers froze time" Jihyo rolled her eyes and headed for her room. "I need to take a nap wake me up when the food comes" The other's responded with small 'ok's' as Jihyo closed the door. "Hehe time to go" Sana loosened her grip on Tzuyu and turned completly invisible.

Tzuyu noticed that her girlfriend wasn't there anymore"Oh dammit Sana's gone" she rolled her eyes. She felt hands travel up and down her thighs causing her to become pink. "What the hell is wrong with you?" One Dahyun said while walking close to her.The second Dahyun touched her head "You don't have a cold". The third Dahyun pushed the other's out the way and whispered "Oh is Sana maybe-" She was punched by Tzuyu into a wall causing her to poof into clouds. The other Dahyun became scared and hid behind the original one "What the Tzuyu!? Suppose that was the real me!?" 

Tzuyu's eyebrow twitched and glared at Dahyun causing the other Dahyun's to poof into clouds "Then you would've been put into a coma". Tzuyu sat down on the side of Chaeyoung. "Wow what the hell you scared them to death,I think you gave them mini heart attacks!" Chaeyoung shouted. "Dubu are you ok?" Momo patted Dahyun's head while giving her kisses on her cheek. "Yea but one side of me might be dead" Dahyun clenched her chest and wiped the sweat that was forming on her head. 

Tzuyu rolled her eyes and the t.v "Stop being such a drama queen-AH" Tzuyu screamed more like a moan at the end of her sentence causing Momo,Mina,Chaeyoung and Dahyun to look at her. Tzuyu had a red face while she covered . "Excuse me while I use the bathroom" Tzuyu rushed towards the bathroom and slamming the door shut. "What's up with her?" Mina asked while poking Chaeyoung's cheeks.

"Sana probably poked a spot where she shouldn't have, Dahyun make more Dahyun clones I want to have more fun" Momo turned to Dahyun and said in aegyo.

"Anything for you babe"

Tzuyu POV  

"Sana get off me" Tzuyu sat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter