Bobby/B.I - When I Ruined Your Favourite Movie

When Life Happens

They're watching Fight Club—Hanbin's pick, of course, though Bobby likes it too—but he's seen it often enough that his mind is wandering. Bobby isn't really the type who watches things multiple times, he prefers something new. Hanbin, however, will watch something he enjoys over and over, always managing to find some small detail he hadn't picked up the first time, always finding a new way to relate to a scene.

He hears the name Tyler Durden and suddenly Bobby can't help but grin, because he's wondering to himself what words rhyme with Durden? Sometimes he and Hanbin will sit and freestyle nonsense at each other until one of them laughs so hard they start crying (usually Bobby, because Hanbin has a gift for coming up with stupid raps and Bobby loves him more after every single one).

He pulls out his phone and searches “rhymes with durden ” and has to bite his lip because Hanbin is probably going to murder him for this.

“Yo this is the story of Tyler Durden ," Bobby starts, grinning when he feels Hanbin tense next to him, “his life is a mess yo it's a burden--”

“Jiwon,” Hanbin hisses in warning, but Bobby is beyond worrying about annoying his boyfriend.

“Sits around all day straight shootin' bourbon,” Bobby continues, wondering if he's going to make himself cry from the stupidity before he gets to Hanbin, “adds ice to his drink not shaken but stirred in-- 

“JIWON!” Hanbin yells, grabbing the remote so he can pause the movie.

Bobby just thinks it makes the whole situation funnier. He looks back at his phone because he can't remember what he had planned to rhyme with next. Hanbin grabs it and pries it out of his hands, tosses it away onto a neighbouring chair. Bobby is disappointed for a moment until he looks up to see Hanbin poised directly over him, annoyed glare on his face.

Bobby pulls him closer and mashes their lips together and even though he knows that Hanbin is still annoyed, he feels victorious.