Bobby/B.I - When You Went To The Zoo By Yourself

When Life Happens

Hanbin's solo zoo visit during Mix & Match had Bobby worrying just a bit, but it was all for nothing.


Bobby's been having an awesome time with the guys at the amusement park, even though he misses the other three. He knows Jinhwan would have enjoyed it, but Junhoe's terrible with rides and Jinhwan didn't want to leave him on his own. Hanbin, on the other hand, is better at going off on his own, but that doesn't mean that Bobby doesn't still worry about him and hope that he's having a good time.

They rest for a bit to get food and while the others eat Bobby sits a bit further away by himself and pulls his phone out, texting Hanbin. He replies right away, cutely gushing over text about how awesome the monkeys are. He sends Bobby a picture of a gorilla, tells him how much it reminds him of Bobby.

Bobby video calls him because reading it isn't enough—he wants to hear that Hanbin's having a good time too. He can't help but smile when Hanbin's face appears on the phone, and it's enough for Bobby to know that he is enjoying his solo zoo visit. He's got the monkey enclosure behind him and he films a bit of it for Bobby, pointing out his favourite ones who've been flinging things at each other.

Bobby is content to listen to Hanbin ramble about the animals, it soothes his sense of worry about Hanbin being off by himself. He knew he was worrying over nothing, though. Hanbin needs time by himself anyway, needs time away from everyone else.

Not necessarily away from Bobby, just away from the others.