Bobby/B.I - When You Just Wanted To Cuddle

When Life Happens

Bobby's laid out on his bed, controller in hand. He's lazily roaming the Mojave wasteland on his screen, shooting at radioactive bugs. They just got back home after multiple concert dates in Japan and all he's been wanting to do for the past two weeks is laze around playing video games. Sometimes he just needs a day to do nothing and decompress.

Donghyuk's out with Yunhyeong and Jinhwan, so Bobby even has his room to himself, which he's thankful for. Donghyuk is a good roommate but sometimes he talks non-stop when Bobby really doesn't feel like listening. But Donghyuk's such a sweet kid that Bobby has trouble telling him when to shut up.

His bedroom door opens and Bobby pauses the game, hoping whoever it is hasn't come to request his company for anything.

It's just Hanbin, and Bobby smiles at him. Hanbin smiles back and closes the door. “Keep playing your game, I just want a nap.” Hanbin says before joining Bobby on his bed.

“You couldn't nap in your own room?” Bobby teases, moving over to make room.

“I could,” Hanbin says before crawling onto the bed behind Bobby, “but you're not there.”

Bobby waits until Hanbin gets situated, pressed close behind him with his arm thrown over Bobby's chest. Bobby grabs his hand and kisses it, tucks Hanbin's arm back in underneath his own. Hanbin's foot pushes its way in between Bobby's calves until his whole leg is nestled in between Bobby's. Bobby resumes his game while Hanbin dozes off, his breath warm against Bobby's neck.

Video games and his favourite person—Bobby's never been more content.