Bobby/B.I - When You Picked Pink

When Life Happens

“How about the green one?” Bobby asks, staring at the wall of hats.

“Green's okay,” Hanbin replies, “try the pink one.”

“Pink?” Bobby laughs, the colour choice unexpected.

“Yeah, something new and different,” Hanbin answers with a smile, really just curious if Bobby will go for it.

“Ah new and different is overrated,” Bobby says, standing right behind Hanbin and resting his chin on Hanbin's shoulder, “I'm a big fan of what I already have.”

Hanbin groans at the comment, even though on the inside it makes his stomach do flip flops because he knows that Bobby isn't talking about hats anymore. He shoves Bobby towards the hat rack anyway. “Just try it.”

Bobby laughs and reaches for the baby pink hat, slipping it on and checking his reflection out in the mirror. Surprisingly he likes it. “You know what? I think I'll get it in pink.”

“See? I'm good at picking!” Hanbin answers, wonders if Bobby's getting it more for himself or for Hanbin. Not that Hanbin really cares one way or another about the colour—it's moreso the knowledge that he picked it out.

“Of course you're good at picking,” Bobby says, leaning in close to him again, “you picked me, after all.”