My Own Brand Of Crack

Yesterday

 

~Heechul's P.O.V.~

"I can't believe I just kissed her!" I said to myself. I wanted to do it again. Her touch tasted sweet. I craved more, like a crack head going through withdrawl. I looked at her, she had her eyes closed and looked as if she wasn't breathing. Wait she's not breathing!

"Fayre, are you okay?" I askd shaking her. She didn't answer

"Oh my god, Fayre, please answer me." I looked at her tiny body, still nothing.

"Please don't say that." Barely escaped her lips. I sighed and laughed

"Really? I thought you were dead and you tell me not to say oh my god?" I started laughing harder.

"I'm sorry, you just take my breath away. He's not just your God, he's mine to." She pouted. I felt my heart doing backflips in my chest.

"Ah, so you are a christian?" I stated, obviously I already knew the answer.

"Yes. Does that bother you?" She leaned forward and kissed me.

"No it does not." I smiled and kissed her back. She giggled and wrapped her arms my neck. I pulled her closer, kissing her more passionitly. I wrapped her legs around my waist and stood up

"What, what are you doing?" She asked

"Where is your room?"

"Down the hall, first door on the right." I quickly made my way to her room. Once we entered, I carried her and gently laid her down on the bed. Once she was safely placed on her bed, I placed my legs on each side of her body. I leaned down and kissed her neck, gently bitting it

"Don't, leave hickies, they're gross." She said in between moans. I quietly laughed but quickly went back to buisness. Being careful not to leave any hickies. I ran my hands from her hips, up under her shirt and stopped at her bra. Carefully caressing her . I moved my way to the back of her bra and quickly ed her bra with one hand. Once I finshed I moved my way back to the front and moved the bra out of my way. I shapped her with my hand, then gently ran my hand over the top of her . I felt her shudder under my touch. I smiled, realizing that I accomplished something. I moved my hands to the bottom of her shirt and quickly tore it off her and threw it across the room, soon after her bra followed. I studied her and the rest of her uncovered body. I looked at her, I could tell she was uncomfortable. I leaned up to her and kissed her passionitly.

"Your beautiful, no perfect." I whispered. I heard her silently chuckle.

"You know, I'm not going to be the only one without clothes on." She teased while pulling off my shirt. Once she threw my shirt across the room, she sat up, running her hands up and down my body. She readjusted her so she was on top of me. I gently placed the tip of her in my mouth. I let my tongue dance over the tip. Fayre moaned and gripped my hair. I felt myself getting hard underneath her. She realized this and made her way off me, taking off my pants and boxers. She moved her way back up and stopped at my hard member. She put it , letting her tongue gently dance over it. I moaned with pleasure. She then slowly started to go back and forth, gently bitting the top of my hard member. After a few seconds, she stopped bitting and just continued to go back and forth. I felt pressure start to form in my member, not the bad kind, but the extremely good kind.

"Yah, I think I'm going to ." I said as I moaned. But she didn't stop. Just continued to go faster. Finally I couldn't take it anymore and I cummed in . I looked at Fayre, trying to read her facial expression, but there was nothing different about it. I watched her as she quickly made her way to a trash can and spit it out. I laid down, waiting for her to come back over. When her body touched mine, chills ran up my spine. I pulled her up and laid her on her the bed so I was on top of her. I slipped her out of her shorts and underwear then entered her.

"Ah, Lullie, be careful."Fayre said as she dugged her nails into my back. I cringed from the pain.

"This is your first?" I asked her astonished. She was bitting her lip and nodded her head yes.

"This girl sure knows what she's doing for it to be her first." I said to myself. I felt bad though, I was going to cause her a lot of pain, but ontop of that, she will experience so much pleasure. I continued, but much more slower this time. I gently moved myself in and out of this untouched girl. At first she let out sounds of pain which slowly turned to sounds of pleasure. I started to go faster and faster. Fayre dug her nails into my back but still let out sounds of pleasure. Once I felt my member get it 'pressure' feeling, I stopped. Fayre looked at me confused

"What are you doing?" She asked as I pulled myself out of her and walked to the bathroom. I quickly scanned the walls for the light, then found it and flipped it on

"I'm going to and I'm not doing it inside of you." I said as I started to pee. When I finished, I quickly made my way back to the bed. I wrapped my arms around her small body

"Lullie, your hands on cold."

"Oh, I'm sorry." I picked up a blanket and warmed them up. Once I rolled back over, Fayre worked her way back ontop of me. I felt my member enter her.

"You just want to go at don't you?" I laughed. She leaned over and kissed me. She started going back and forth, slowly getting faster and faster. I soon took her in every direction besides from behind. Once when we finished, we laid there, not able to move. We both were taking very deep breaths. Once I was finally able to move, I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close to me.

"This was great." I happily sighed

"Yeah it was." She scooted closer to me.