You Can Talk?

Yesterday

 

~Fayre's P.O.V.~

"Really Fay? Why did you say that?" Liv asked me

"It's your fault! You shouldn't of showed me them!" I gently smacked her

"Well you should of known who they were!" She said smacking me back. Not letting her win, I slapped her back which caused us to get into a slapping fight.

"Okay, enough." I said, pushing her away from me.

"Fine, but can I show you another video?"

"I really don't think that's a good idea Liv."

"Oh come on, please Fay." Liv begged me.

"Your going to make me feel even worse." I picked up Babe and carried her into the kitchen. Liv followed me and opend the fridge, grabbing us each a wine cooler. She opened them and handed me mine. Babe growled at her

"She doesn't like any one does she?" Liv asked

"Noone but me." I took a drink of my wine cooler.

"Will you please watch this video?" I sighed

"Fine." We walked over to the computer desk. I placed my wine cooler on the desk and stated to pet Babe. I watched Liv type in Don't Don live in Paris. As we were watching I pointed out the one's that I saw at the beach, well besides one that was missing.

"Where is Heechul?" I asked

"Just wait." She smiled. I waited and watched

"Where is h-" I was cut off by seeing him. I froze and stopped breathing. When he finished I passed out.

~Heechul's P.O.V.~

I wanted to get up but everyone was gathered around me. How was I going to get out of this.

"Um, can you guys excuse me, I have to, um pee." I said trying to stand up. They all parted and let me through. I awkwardly moved my way through them. When I made my way through them I went to my room and laid down on my bed. When I laid down Heebum jumped up and snuggled with me.

"Why do girls always mess with my heart?" I sighed and closed my eyes

"Because they don't realize how great of a guy you are." I opened them and looked at Heebum

"Hee, Heebum, was that you?" I asked him. I heard someone laugh. I looked to where the laughter was coming from

"No Heechul, it's me." Leeteuk said in between laughs. I got up and did a ninety degree bow. Leeteuk also bowed back to me. Then he sat on my bed

"So what's wrong?" He asked me

"It's nothing Leeteuk. You don't need to worry."

"Tell me."

"Long story short, I am just tired with girls messing with head. Like Siwon's girlfriend won't leave me alone and now there's another girl I like and she didn't know who I was until she looked us up and she feels like since she knows who we are she can't like me back." I sighed.

"I see, well I think you need to talk to Siwon about her. Then you need to talk to the other girl and tell her how you feel."

"That's a great idea! Can you get Siwon for me?"

"Yes I can." Leeteuk said. I watched him as he walked out. I took a deep breath, I started to get nervous. I don't know how I'm going to tell him. I heard a silent knock on my door

"Come in." I said. Siwon entered and bowed a ninety degree bow.

"Leeteuk said you wanted to talk to me?"

"Yes. Siwon, you know I care about you like a brother?"

"Yes."

"Well I want to tell you something. Please trust me and do not get mad at me."

"Okay."

"Well Eun wont stay away from me and I don't know what to do." I said all I once. I looked at Siwon, he sat still, starring at the wall and his fist were clenched.

"Si-"

"Liar."

"Wait what?"

"Why would you lie to me Heechul? I know that you guys were together and you love her but she's mine Heechul."

"Siwon, I wouldn't lie to you."