Promise Me

Yesterday

~Fayre’s P.O.V.~

           

            “Fayre, wake up honey.” I heard someone say. I rubbed my eyes and my chin realizing that I was drooling. I see Heechul standing above me, smiling. I realized that I had fallen asleep in Liv’s lap and she had also fell asleep.

            “Where I am?” I asked, not recognizing the surroundings. I rubbed my eyes again. Heechul, let out a chuckle.

            “Your at my apartment.” He pulled me close to him, sitting me on his lap. I laid my head on his shoulder and scratched my nose, closing my eyes.

            “What time is it?” I asked yawning.

            “Um, six thirty, I think.”

            “Oh.” I said with little interest, I dug my head into the corner of his neck and shoulder. Heechul let out a laugh. I felt the couch sink in, I peeked open one of my eyes and say Donghae sitting next to Liv, getting ready to wake her up. A smile crept onto my face.

            “Are you okay?” Heechul asked me. Suddenly the craving of ramen noddles hit and I sat right up.

            “Yes, um would you happen to have any ramen?” Heechul smiled, he paced me on the couch but grabbed my hands and pulled me into the kitchen. I let out a moan, I didn’t want to move. When we entered the kitchen, he sat me down at the table. He walked over to the cupboard, opening it and pulling out a package of ramen noodles. He prepared them for me then placed them in the microwave. When he finished he walked over to the table and sat beside me and just looked me. I began to blush.

            “What?” I asked smiling, looking down at the floor and played with my hair.

            “Nothing, just embracing your beau-“ I felt something touch my neck. His hand. I placed my hand over his, his touch being cold.

            “Is that the scar?” He asked. I removed it.

            “Yes.”

            “Sorry.” I looked up at him and smiled.

            “It’s okay.” I leaned over and kissed him. I was interrupted by the beeping from the microwave. He let out a sigh and got up to get me my noodles. Placing them in front of me, I picked up the fork and took a small bite trying to be “lady like”, but once the ramen hit my taste buds I took bigger bites. Heechul started to laugh. I stopped realizing how I was eating.

            “Sorry.” I said wiping my face.

            “It’s okay.”

            “Heechul, is it alright if I talk to her.” An unfamiliar voice said behind me.

            “Yes.”

            “Alone.” He sat there for a minute but got up, kissed my forehead then walked into the living room. I turned to see someone bowing, I bowed my head back. I watched as he pulled the chair out and sat down, sitting completely straight. I started to feel nervous. He smiled to me warmly. I tried to smile warmly back but it came out as a weak smile.

            “Hello, I’m Leeteuk.”

            “Hi, I’m Fay-re.” I stuttered. I don’t know why but he made me nervous. It was probably because of his angelic looks.

            “It’s okay don’t be nervous.” He said smiling warmly and squeezing my hand. I felt better, less nervous and gave him a full smile back.

            “Thank you.”

            “Your welcome. So you are with Heechul?” He asked bluntly

            “Um, yes.”

            “I see, I see. Well will you promise to do me a favor?”

            “Um yeah.

            “Promise me, that you wont break his heart, being the leader of this group and the father figure, I hate to see them hurting.”

            “I promise, can I be honest with you?”

            “Of course.” He said smiling

            “I don’t know what type of girls he dated before me, but I can promise you that they are not as awesome as me.” Leeteuk started to laugh and I laughed along with him

            “But really, I know I just met him but I really can’t picture my life without him, he just makes me feel complete and new and beautiful. I’ve never felt anything close to the way he makes me feel, he makes me feel like a women. Sorry, I know that’s more than likely to much information“

            “Just a little,” He laughed “But it is okay. I can feel the chemistry between you too and I’ve never seen him open up to anyone this quickly. I just pray everything goes good because it’s nice having girls around that everyone can get along with.” He let out a sigh then squeezed my hand with a smile on his face.

            “I really hope everyone likes me.”

            “They will, you and your friend seem like good people.”

            “Thank you, that means a lot.” I said with a smile.

            “Your welcome, well I can tell he wants to get back to you and you better finish eating.” He said laughing.

            “Okay.” He got up and before leaving, he leaned down and gave me a hug whispering in my ear.

            “Thank you for making him happy.” With that he let go and looked at me, I nodded my head. He turned and looked at Heechul.

            “Alright, she’s all yours.” I watched as he quickly crossed the room and sat next to me. I smiled to him, he smiled back and pushed the bowl of ramen in front of me.

            “Eat.” He whispered. I took the fork and took a bite and watched him as he watched me eat.

            “Your creepy.” I laughed

            “Why?”

            “Cause your watching me eat!” I said still laughing.

            “Sorry, I can’t help it.” He said laughing

            “Well if your going to watch me, at least eat some with me.” I took my fork and pushed it towards his face. He closed his lips tightly and moved his face away.

            “It’s your food, you eat it.” I quickly made my fork follow him.

            “No. Open up here comes the choo choo train.” He let out a laugh and I quickly slipped my fork into his mouth. He looked surprised and mad at the same time but still ate it.

            “Fay, that’s not fair.” He pouted. A smile crept onto my face as I took another bite of my ramen.

            “Life’s not fair.” I said teasingly. I finished my ramen and walked over to the sink running my dishes under the water then gently placing them down. I felt warm arms wrap around me from behind. My heart flipped.

            “Yes it is because it gave me you.” He whispered. I swear if it was possible my heart would of burst out of my chest. I turned around and kissed him.

            “You’re the sweetest.” I said when we finished.

            “I know.” He teased. I laughed.

            “I have to go to the bathroom.” He said

            “Go then.” I gently pushed him.

            “Be right back.” He kissed me and ran to what I expect was his room. I walked over to the couch and sat beside Liv who was flirting with Donghae. Realizing that I wasn’t going to get a conversation out of her, I turned my attention to the TV

 

            After the show went to commercial and Heechul was not back, I decided to go check on him. I got up and walked back to his room. When I reached it, the door was cracked open, I peeked inside and let out a gasp.

 

~Heechul’s P.O.V. 10 minutes earlier~

           

            “Bathroom, bathroom, gotta go to the bathroom.” I sang to myself as I ran to the bathroom. After I finished I let out a sigh, and went over to the sink and washed my hands. I walked out of the bathroom and paused, there she was sitting on my bed, smiling.

            “What do you want?” I snapped.

            “Oh Heechullie, don’t act like that.” She got up and walked towards me. I backed up but not fast enough. She wrapped her arms around me and hugged me.

            “You really don’t think you can leave me for that tramp do you?” She said looking up at me, with a smile on her face. I pealed her arms off of me.

            “You left me and plus I don’t want anything to do with you.” I went to walk out of my room but she gabbed my wrist.

            “Don’t say things like that baby, that nasty girl is just messing with your head. You know it’s me you love.” I tried to pul away but her grip was to tight.

            “No it’s not, Eun. Your with Siwon, why can’t you just leave me alone and go be with him.”

            “I don’t want him, I want you.” She smiled and pulled me close to her bringing me into a kiss. I heard a gasp. I turned around and saw Fayre’s sad eyes starring at me with disbelief.

 

~Fayre’s P.O.V.~

 

            I felt sick to my stomach, I can’t believe he just kissed her. My head was spinning. I saw him running towards me. I backed away, I didn’t want him to touch me. I ran down the hallway.

            “Fay!” I heard him call after me. I ran into the living room. Great, everyone’s in here. I needed some way to get away from him, I quickly scanned the room.  Eunhyuk. He was leaning against the wall talking to someone. I quickly walked over to him and pulled him so he was facing me.

            “Sorry.” I whispered. I pulled him close to me and wrapped my arms around his neck and started to make out with him. I didn’t want to do this but I needed to show him what it was like. I stopped and looked at Eunhyuk who looked astonished. I looked over at Heechul, who must of fallen to his knees, had Han Geng holding on to him but he just looked at me with pain written deeply across his face. I felt guilt punch me in the stomach, but I shook it off.

            “This is what he gets.” I reminded myself. I soon couldn’t stand it anymore. I needed to leave. I looked around to find Liv and realized that she was standing right beside me.

            “Let’s go. Eunhyuk, please come with me.” I pulled him over to the door with me and put on my shoes. I walked out of the hall and passed the elevator and towards the stairs. I burst opened the door and ran down them.

            “Fay, wait!” I heard Liv yelling from behind me. My eyes started to sting from the tears building up. I quickly ran out of the building and fell to my knees on the sidewalk. I felt arms wrap themselves around me.

            “What the hell just happened?!” Liv asked.

            “He was- that - I’m going to get sick.” I escaped from Liv’s grip and ran to the street and threw up. When I finished, I couldn’t move.

            “Eunhyuk, can you pick her up for me?” I heard Liv ask.

            “Um, yeah.” I felt his arms wrap around me and he picked me up. He must of carried me over to her car because soon I felt him placing me down him the back seat. He walked to the other side and got in the back with me and placed my head in his lap, running his fingers through my hair.

 

            “Here you can lay her on her bed.” Liv said as she opened the door to my room. He placed me gently on my bed and started to walk out.

            “No Eunhyuk don’t leave me.” I whispered. He turned around and sat down on my bed. I made my way other to him and laid my head on his lap and closed my eyes.

 

I wake up, with arms wrapped around me. I smiled. Heechul is so sweet, I went to kiss him but was punched in the gut with the realization that it wasn’t him sleeping in my bed with me. I looked over at him at the alarm, it was five thirty. I sighed at slipped out of bed, being careful not to wake up Eunhyuk. I walked into the kitchen.

            “Might as well make them breakfast.” I said to myself. I walked over to the fridge, opening it, pulling out the eggs and bacon. I laid them on the counter and got a skillet from underneath the stove. I started to cook and when I was close being finished, I went to wake up Liv

            “Liv, wake up.” I said as I gently shook her.

            “Fay? What’s wrong?”

            “Nothing, breakfast is ready.”

            “Oh, okay.” She flipped off the blankets and got out of bed. I walked out of her room and across the room to mine. I gently knocked on the door, opening it slowly. Eunhyuk was still sound asleep. I walked over to him. It was weird him being in my bed and not Heechul. Flashbacks from when he stayed with me popped into my mind. I pushed them aside and woke up Eunhyuk

            “Hyukie, breakfast is ready.” He opened his eyes and looked at me and smiled.

            “Okay, thank you.” He got out of bed and I noticed the bulge in front of his pants. A smile crept onto my face.

            “Um, Hyukie.” I pointed down at his pants.

            “What?” He looked down “Oh, Fay I’m so sorry.” He took the blanket and wrapped it around him.

            “It’s okay, it’s natural, you can’t help it.” I smiled at him, he smiled back.

            “Thank you for understanding.”

            “Your welcome, well, when your ready, breakfast is ready.” I said as I walked out of the room. When I walked out, I ran into Liv, she had her hair pulled back into a bun, had a neon green shirt on with yellow pants. I smiled at her

            “Shut up, but how are you?” She asked.

            “I don’t know, I haven’t cried.”

            “Your in shock.”

            “Yeah more then likely.” I walked down the hallway with Liv following me. She sat down at the table and I placed the plate of eggs, bacon and toast in front of her. I watched as she dug in.

            “Aren’t you going to eat?” She asked

            “No, I’m not hungry.” I looked up to see Eunhyuk walk in. I gave him a warm smile and pulled out the chair next to Liv “Here sit.” I patted the seat. As he sat down I went over to the counter and grabbed his plate then placed in front of him.

            “Smells good.” He smiled.

            “Thank you, oh you guys need something to drink!” I quickly made my way over to the fridge, pulling out the orange juice. I poured them a cup and place it front of them.

            “Thank you.” They said in unison.

            “Your welcome, so Eunhyuk, what are you going to do today?” I asked trying to fill the awkward silence as I cleaned up my mess.

            “Well, I have interviews, and I think we have dance practice today.”

            “That sounds like fun. You are a really are a great dancer.” I turned around and looked at him. I noticed a smile creep onto his face.

            “Thank you.”

            “Your welcome.” I don’t know why, but the sudden impulse came over me to kiss him and for some reason I went with it. I walked over to him, leaning down I kissed him. The taste of eggs, bacon, toast, and orange juice exploded in my mouth. It made me feel sick to my stomach.

            “Thank you for being here for me, it means so much.” I whispered to him. His eyes were wide with surprise.

            “Um you-ur welcome.” He stammered. I smiled. I heard a growl, I looked down and saw Babe.

            “Awe, Babe, I missed you so much.” I picked her up and hugged her. She watched Eunhyuk, a growl slipped out of . “Babe, be nice.” I said as I placed her on the floor. Then I remembered, Heebum was here. I looked around and saw him curled up on the back of the couch. I walked over to him, sadness filled my body. I felt eyes watching me.

            “Um, Hyukie, can you take Heebum back with you when you leave?” I asked as I turned around.

            “Um, yeah I can.”

            “Thank you, I don’t want to sound rude but I need to go lay down.” I felt light headed as I walked down the hallway. When I reached my room, I opened the door and laid down. I was doing fine until I saw Heebum. Suddenly images of Heechul filled my mind. Tears formed in my eyes and fell down my face. I can’t take this. I got up and ran into the bathroom and threw up.