How Much?

Yesterday

 

I watched Siwon storm out of my room. I can't believe that he doesn't believe me! I need to leave, go somewhere, but where. I pulled out my phone and called Fayre

"Heechul?" I heard her say

"Yes, I'm sorry that I'm calling you so late but is it alright if I come over?"

"Um, yeah I guess. I'll text you my address."

"Okay, I will see you in a few."

"Okay bye."

"Bye." I closed my phone and put it in my pocket. I pulled one of my jackets from my closet and slipped it on. Once I got it on, I zipped it partly up walked across my room and picked up Heebum, stuffing him inside. I zipped up my jacket and walked out of my room. When I entered the living room, everyone besides Siwon looked up at me.

"I'm leaving, I'll be back later." I said coldly. I then quickly pulled on my shoes and walked out of our apartment. Once I was outside I ped my jacket a little so Heebum could have fresh air. I felt my phone go off in my pocket. I readjusted my grip on Heebum and pulled it out, reading her address.

"Good it's not to far from here." I said to myself

~Fayre's P.O.V.~

"Um, Liv?"

"Yeah? Are you going to pass out again?"

"I might." Barely slipped up. Liv jumped and wrapped her arms around me.

"Why?"

"Because, he's coming over here."

"Oh my god!" She let go of me and ran around picking up dirty clothes and started to wash the dirty dishes in the sink. She turned around and glared at me.

"What do you think you are doing?''

"What do you mean?" I asked confused

"Get up, go change!" She yelled at me

"Okay, okay." I got up and quickly walked to my room. When I entered my room I walked over to my closet and opened it. I walked in and look around.

"What do you want me to wear?" I asked by sticking my head out of my closet. I listened to her quickly make her way back to my room. She moved past me and walked into my closet, quickly scanning it. She pulled out a purple tank top and tye-dyed short shorts.

"Here put this on." She said while throwing the clothes at me

"Okay." I said while getting out of my other clothes.

"Geez, your room is a mess." Liv said as she went around picking up my clothes

"Liv, clam down." I said while putting in my shirt.

"Really? We have Kim freakin Heechul coming to our house and you expect to let him come in here, with clothes flung everywhere? I think not." She said still picking up clothes.

"What about your room?" I asked finally putting on my clean clothes.

"I don't think he'll be coming into my room." She said with a sarcastic tone. I rolled my eyes and walked into my bathroom and looked in the mirror. My hair looked fine, it just needed to be brushed. I quickly ran my brush through my spiral curled strawberry blond hair. Then quickly brushed my teeth and fixed my make-up.

"Fay, I think he's here! Go sit on the couch!" She whispered as she pushed me into the living room.

"Okay, okay." I said, I jumped onto the couch and looked casual and flipped on the tv. Liv quickly fixed her long waterfall curled red hair and open the door.

"Hi Heechul."

~Heechul's P.O.V.~

"Hi Heechul." Some girl with long bright red hair answerd cheefully.

"Um, Hi." I said awkwardly. She looked at Heebum peeking his head out from my jacket.

"Fayre's on the couch." She said letting me in.

"Sorry, I brought my cat with me and thank you." I said walking past her.

"It's okay." I slipped off my shoes as Liv closed the door.I walked into the living room. I spotted Fayre, I frooze, she looked beautiful. She looked up at me and smiled. I fought the urge to run over to her and kiss her. I wanted to run my hands all over her body.

"Um, I brought my cat." I said awkwardly. She giggled, my heart flipped.

"That's okay, I have a dog though.''

"Okay, I'm not sure if Heebum likes dogs." I said placing Heebum down on the floor. He walked around sniffing, I watched him, forgetting where I was.

"Um Heechul, you can come sit on the couch." I heard her say. I walked over and sat down beside her leaving a safe distance in between us.

"Can you please scoot over?" The girl asked me with the red hair. I scooted closer to Fayre.

"Oh Heechul, this is Liv." Fayre said pointing to the girl next to me.

"Oh, hi Liv." She giggled and smiled.

"Hi." I smiled back and turned to Fayre.

"I'm sorry for stopping by so late, My friend and I got into a disagreement and I just couldn't stand to be home anymore and I didn't want to Heebum by himself."

"It's okay, would you like to stay here?" She asked.

"Um, yeah, if you don't mind."

~Fayre's P.O.V.~

My heart stopped. I can't believe he actually said yes. I looked over at Liv, she was cheesing.

"Oh, well, I better go to bed." Liv said stretching and did a really noticable fake yawn.

"Well night Liv."

"Good night Liv." Heechul said

"Night guys.'' Liv said smiling. I watched her walk out of the living room. I turned and looked at Heechul

"So did you sleep on it?" He asked really fast. I laughed, suprised by the question.

"Um, no I haven't fallen alseep yet."

"Oh yeah, that's true."

"I like you a lot but I'm just not sure." He leaned closer to me, just inches from my face.

"How much?" he whispered. I felt his breath on my face. I stopped breathing.

"A lot." I said losing the last of my breath.

"Good." He said as smiled and kissed me softly then gently bit my lower lip. I quietly moaned with pleasure which made him smile again.