Pwease

Yesterday

~Heechul's P.O.V.~

I watched her as she told me about her past, my jaw fell. How could someone so sweet and pure go through something like this? It doesn't seem real. I reached over and ran my hand over her face, caressing it. She looked at me, her eyes were bloodshot, tears forming in the back of her eyes. I leaned close to her face and kissed her, softly. She pulled away and pulled her legs to her body and cried. I watched as her body heaved up and down. I was in shock, I didn't know what to do. I the door creak open, I snapped my head towards the sound and saw Liv. She walked over to Fayre and pulled her close nurturing her as if she was her daughter. Fayre clung onto her as if her life depended on it. I wanted to do something to help but I couldn't think of anything, shock just consumed my body.

            "Heechul?" I snapped back into reality "Will you get me a cup of water." I looked at Liv, she had Fayre in her lap and was her hair. Fayre was still crying but it was clamer. I nodded and got up. I walked out and ran into Han Geng.

           

            “Is she alright? We heard her crying, what’s going on?” He asked. I shook my head.

            “I’ll tell you later.” I walked past him and into the kitchen and got a glass of water with Han Geng closely behind me. We walked back to the room and stood outside the door, nervous to go in

 

            “Go in.” Han Geng whispered as he nudge me to the door.

           

            “I am.” I whispered back as I pushed open the door,creeping in. Fayre’s head was resting on Liv’s shoulder. Liv was rocking her back and forth humming an unfamiliar tone. I walked over to them and handed Liv the glass.

           

            “Thank you, here Fay, drink this.” Fayre didn’t move at first but soon reached for the glass, repositioning herself and took a drink of the water. She took a small sip

           

            “Better?” Liv asked. Fayre cleared .

 

            “Yes thank you. Oh Liv, I got your shirt all wet.” She placed her cup on the floor

 

            “It’s okay- Fay what do you think your doing?!” Liv nearly yelled as she watched Fayre take off her shirt, exposing her partly body

           

            “Here, wear mine.” Fayre said as she handed Liv her shirt. Liv threw the shirt back at her

 

            “Fay, put your shirt back on!”

 

            “No, it’s not like I’m .” I looked back and Han Geng who was starring at the floor awkwardly.

 

            “Here-re Fay, I’ll give you-u one of my shirts.” I stammered as I rushed over to my dresser, pulling out a bright purple shirt, I handed it to her.

            “Thanks.” She said as she slipped on the shirt. When she finished Liv stood up.

 

            “If you would excuse me, because unlike Fayre, I will not take off my shirt in front of everyone.” She teased as she walked to the bathroom. I looked over at Fayre, she plopped down on the bed. I gently sat down beside her, I caressed her leg

 

            “Are you all better?” I whispered. She sat up and kissed me then smiled

 

            “Yes, sorry for earlier, it’s just my dad was my hero and it get’s to me talking about him.” I kissed her back.

 

            “It’s alright.” Liv opened the bathroom door, she was in Fayre’s strapless yellow shirt that had white daisy’s on them.

 

            “Hey, Heechul, do you mind if me and Fay just stay here while you guys go to work?” Liv asked. I felt a jab of sadness hit my heart. I don’t want Fayre to leave me, I looked at her, she looked exhausted.

 

            “Um, yeah, I guess.”  I grabbled ahold of Fayre’s hand and brought it to my lips, kissing it. A giggled slipped from her lips. I wanted to lean over and kiss them, feel her warmness on my skin.

 

            “Well, Cinderella, you might want to take a shower.” Han Geng said laughing slightly. I laughed with him and pulled him into a hug.I don’t know what I would do without my best friend. I stood up and stretched.

 

            “All right you two out, out.” I laughed as I shooed Liv and Han Geng out of our room. Once they left I turned around looked at Fayre. She looked so seductive in my purple shirt. I raced towards her and jumped on her making her lay down and started to tickle her. She let out a shriek and started to laugh. She slipped out of my grip and got up, I quickly followed her. Our laughter filled the room and it made me really happy. When I finally caught up to her, I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her from behind. She giggled as I kissed her neck.

 

            “You better get in the shower.” She whispered in my ear.

 

            “I already took one though.” I pouted. She let out a soft laugh and gently ran her hand down the side of my face.

 

            “Getting in the shower while I’m taking a shower doesn’t count.” I let out a deep over exaggerated sigh.

 

            “Fine.” I pulled her hand and made her follow into the bathroom.

 

            “I’m not getting in with you Lullie.” She giggled.

 

            “Aw, pwease.” I said, using my puppy dog face. She smiled

 

            “No, but I will sit in there with you.”

 

            “I guess that’s good enough.” I leaned over and kissed her softly running my hands through her hair. I felt her break our kiss with a smile. Her smile drove me crazy, but in a good way. It just made me feel so good inside. She gently kissed me on the lips then walked over to the toilet and sat down, smiling. I walked over to her, bending down so we are face to face. Her breath warmed my face.

 

            “I love your smile.” I whispered, which made her blush and her smile grow.

           

            “Thanks.” I kissed her gently.

 

~Fayre’s P.O.V.~

 

            I watched him as he took off his clothes. I had to remind myself to breathe. In and out in and out. He looks like an angel, I’ll never be able to get used to his body. He slipped into the shower and I let out a breath.

 

            “So what do you have to do today?” I asked.

 

            “Not quite sure, I’ll have to look. I’m really going to miss you Fay.”

 

            “I’ll miss you too Lullie.” I said then laughed.

 

            “What’s so funny?”

 

            “Our relationship.”
 

            “What do you mean?” I heard the panic in his voice.

 

            “It’s just funny because we just met like five days ago and we had . Plus we act like we’ve been together forever.” I said laughing. He laughed along with me

 

            “That is true. It’s kinda weird but I don’t know, I feel like I’ve known you forever.” His laughter stopped and he was serious.

                       

            “I know what you mean.” I whispered. Heechul turned off the water and stepped out. His body was dripping wet. I stood up and without even realizing it, I reached out for him, brushing his hair out of his face. His body trembled underneath my touch. I pulled my hand away.

 

            “Um, you need a towel.” I looked around, finding some one on a shelf. I pulled it off and turned around and was face to face with him. He placed his hand on the side of my face and looked me in the eyes. He closed the space in between us so his forehead was pressed against mine. Our breathing deepened, both in unison. He kissed me gently then slowly made it deeper and more passionately. I felt slowly harden on my leg. I slipped my hand down and rub it still kissing him. I felt him shiver underneath my touch as he let out a moan. He picked me up sat me down on the counter spreading my legs and standing in between them. Still kissing me, he messed with my pants ing them and slid them and my underwear off. He kissed me from my lips down to my neck as he entered me. I let out of moan of pain and pleasure, still not use to having . I grabbed onto his back as he moved in and out of me. I twirled my fingers through his hair. Kissing him anywhere my lips could touch.

 

            “Lullie.” I moaned as he started to go faster and deeper. Pleasure overfilled my body. I dug my fingers down his back.

 

            “Oh Fay.” He moaned as he ed harder. Finally after one hard , it was over. Heechul collapsed on me. We held on to each other, breathing deeply. After a few minutes he pulled himself out of me and put me back down on the floor. I pulled up my pants as he wrapped the towel around him and after we finished he pulled me into a bear hug.

 

            “Lullie. I. Can’t. Breath.” I said in between breaths. He let go of me.

 

            “Sorry.” He let go of me, looking me in the eyes. I smiled which made a smile creep onto his face. I leaned forward and gave him a soft kiss.

 

            “Fay.”

 

            “Yes?”

 

            “Please forgive me, but I think, I’m in love with you.”

 

~Heechul’s P.O.V.~

 

            I watched her expression, she looked surprised. She suddenly went limp in my arms. It took me by surprise and I almost dropped her, but I kept her up.

 

            “Fay, it’s okay.” She slowly started to come back. She looked at me and blinked a couple of times. Then her eyes got extremely wide and she started to cry. I pulled her close to me.

 

            “Do you really?” She asked in between soft cries. I pulled her back and looked at her, her bright red. I smiled.

 

            “Oh course silly.” A huge smile exploded on her face, she hugged me.

 

            “Oh Lullie, you just made me so happy!” She kissed me passionately.

 

            “Good.” I said in between kisses.

 

            “You better go get ready.” She stopped kissing me, which made me pout..

 

            “I don’t wanna.” She smiled.

 

            “Well you need to and if you don’t I wont let you touch me and I want touch you.” She whispered in my ear then gently brushed her lips over my neck. She sent shivers up my spine. I went to kiss her but she walked away.

 

            “Fay.” I pouted.

 

            “I told you what you need to do.” She laid down on my bed seductively. I said and pulled out yellow boxers, orange plaid shorts and a dark purple shirt. I quickly threw it on then ran to my bed jumping on top a Fayre and I started to kiss her.

 

            “You don’t even match.” She said in between kisses. I smiled

 

            “So, you didn’t say I have to match, plus I look amazing in anything I wear.” She stopped kissing me and started to laugh, getting up.

           

            “Your funny, come on lets go check on Liv.” She said as she grabbed my hands pulling me out of my room. She intertwined her fingers with mine as we walked down the hallway. When we entered the living room, all the boys were surrounding Liv. I noticed the Han Geng and Donghae were sitting extremely close to her, which made me laugh. Fay looked at me.I leaned over and whispered in her ear.

 

            “Look at Han Geng and Donghae.” I watched her as she looked over. Her eyes got big and she started to giggle, which made everyone turn and look at us.

 

            “Man beautiful girls are just coming from everywhere.” Eunhyuk said astonished. I looked over at Fayre, her bangs fell in front of her face but I could see her blushing underneath. I pushed them out of the way.

 

            “She’s mine.” I pulled her closer to me. Everyone started to laugh.

 

             “Almost Hyukie.” Donghae laughed, Eunhyuk reached over and slapped him.

 

            “Shut up.”

 

            “Oh, Hyukie it’s okay.” Fayre said. I watched as he blushed and smiled.

 

            “Well, everyone ready?” Leeteuk asked. We all said yes in unison.I watched as everyone made their way over to the door. I looked over at Fay, she was laughing at the rest of the guys because they were all pushing each other over while they were putting on their shoes.

 

            “Fay.” She looked at me. I leaned down and kissed her.

 

            “I love you.” I felt her smile

 

            “I love you too.” I hugged her one last time before I left.

 

~Fayre’s P.O.V.~

 

            I watched as Heechul left with a dumb huge smile on my face. I turned around realizing that I was left with Liv. Great here comes twenty questions. I sighed and made my way over to the couch. I flopped down and looked up at her.

 

            “Okay, go.”

 

            “Oh my go-,” I gave her a dirty look “goodness did you guys do it?!” She sat quickly sitting down beside me. I felt a smile crept on my face.

 

            “Yes.” She let out a shriek.

 

            “How many times?!” She was practically jumping up and down.

 

            “Twice.”

 

            “Oh my little Fay is growing up.” She said as she faked cried.

 

            “Hush. Oh my, guess what he told me!”

 

            “What?” Her eyes got wide as she prepared herself for my gossip

 

            “He told me that he’s in love with me!” She let out a big gasp.

 

            “Not uh!”

 

            “Yes uh!”

 

            “You guys just met each other though.”

 

            “I know and we even talked about that before, but he still said it!”

 

            “What did you say back?”

 

            “I told him, I love him too.”

 

            “Oh Fay, this is big.”