I Think I Just Killed My Mom...

Yesterday

~Heechul’s P.O.V.~

            We pulled up in front of my apartment. Getting out of Liv’s car, they followed me up. Fayre intertwined her fingers with mine. I leaned over and kissed her. Liv came up beside her and wrapped her arm around hers. I could tell she was nervous. When we entered the elevator, I studied what the Liv had on. She was wearing a white t-shirt that one side hung off her shoulder. Written on it was “Kiss Me Fool”. She had on tight skinny jeans and opened toed heals that gave her short figure a couple of more inches. She reminded me of Ryeowook, which made me laugh. They both looked at me       

            “What?” Fayre asked me.

            “Nothing, I just remembered about this morning.” I quickly lied. The elevator opened and I stepped out, stilling holding onto Fayre and Liv close behind. When we got to my door, I pulled out my keys

            “Oh my god Fay, I can’t believe this is actually happing.”

            “Really Liv? Again?” I laughed at Fayre’s shortness with people using “Gods” name in vain. I paused; she doesn’t know that I don’t believe in god. I wonder how she will feel about that. I quickly brushed the subject off my mind, not wanting to picture the unwanted outcome that could happen.

            “It’s alright Liv, we are just normal people, well they are. I’m pretty close to being perfect to be normal.” I said laughing as I opened the door.

            “Oh hush.” I heard Liv and Fayre say in unison.

            “I’m home!” I called as I took off my shoes. I walked into the living room and saw Han Geng sitting on the couch watching TV. He looked up and me and smiled, turning his attention back to the TV. Soon realizing it was me, he jumped up and gave me a hug.

            “Heechul, I’m so glad your okay. I thought something happened to you since you didn’t come home last night or answer my calls.” He said. I mentally slapped myself in the forehead. I should of texted him or something, just let him know that I was okay because he is my best friend.

            “I’m sorry Han Geng, I had a, um, busy night.” I heard Liv giggle from behind me and Fayre smacking her.

            “Ow!” She whispered

            “Well shut up.” Fayre whispered back at her. Han Geng, now realizing they were behind me, peeked behind me and looked at them, then looked back at me.

            “Oh, Han Geng, as you already know, this is Fayre.” I pulled her close to me, looking at his facial expression. He looked at me confused.

            “The girl from the hospital.” I added. This hit the memory, he started to laugh. I glared at him, which shut him up.

            “And this is Fayre’s best friend Liv.” I said pointing at her.

            “Nice to meet you.” Han Geng said as he did a ninety-degree bow. Liv let out a soft giggle. I looked back at her and caught Fayre glaring at her. I hid the laugh that wanted to escape my mouth, not wanting to get the glare from her. I turned my attention to Han Geng.

            “Where is everyone?”   

            “Sleeping. We have a late start today.”

            “Oh, that makes since. Oh thank you for texting me, cause if not I would have forgotten about work.”

            “Your welcome.”

            “Well, I’m going to take a shower. Han Geng, can you keep Liv busy?” He looked at me, wide eyed.

            “Um, yes. I can.”  I watched as Liv happily walk over to the couch and sit very closely to Han Geng. I grabbed Fayre’s hand and pulled her back to my room. I opened my door and moved out of the way to let her walk in first. She did, crossing the room and froze, starring at the beds

            “Lullie, which bed is yours?” She asked. I pointed to one that was sat beside the wall. She walked over and sat down, I followed her and sat beside her. I laced my fingers with her and looked at her studying my love. I laid down; resting my head in my hand while my hand other was laced with Faye’s, my thumb caressing her hand.

            “Fayre, tell me about you.” She readjusted herself so she was leaning against the wall. She closed her eyes

            “Well, I’m nineteen, almost twenty.” She smiled taking a peek at me. “My favorite color is purple, I’m an only child and-.” I looked up from watching her hands; her face was pale and her eyes had tears forming up behind them. I quickly sat up, concern filled my body.

 

~Fayre’s Flashback~     

 

“Daddy, push me higher!” I squealed as my father pushed me on the swing.

            “Alright baby.” My dad has he pulled me back keeping me in the air, letting me sit on the suspense of when he was going to let me go. I giggled. He let go, pushing me. I squealed in excitement as I felt the wind blow throw my hair, feeling as if I could touch the sky. The sun warmed my face. I never wanted this to end. The feeling of flying. I felt as if nothing could reach me, free as a bird. But, as soon as the freedom came, it was gone. My dad brought me to as stop.

            “Alright babe, that’s enough. Why don’t you go inside and wash your hands then we’ll make lunch together.” A huge smile crept onto my ten year old face. I raced inside and upstairs. When I reached the top of the stairs, I bumped into something. I looked up to see my mother glaring down at me with bright red eyes.

            “Move out of my way you stupid nasty little brat.” She pushed me, which sent me flying into the wall. I smacked it, my head pounding off the wall. I tried to hide my pain but a moan slipped from my mouth. My mom, who was starting to walk down the stairs, heard me. She paused turning her attention back to me, slowly making her way back to me. When she reached me, she snatched me up by my hair pulling my close to her face. Her breath reeked with the stench of alcohol.

            “You think that’s pain?” She hissed. I closed my eyes, hoping that she would she would just turn into ashes.

            “Look at me when I’m talking to you.” She tightened her grip on my hair; I opened my eyes in response.

            “ Try having a nasty child with the one you loved and him just leaving you in the shadows, turning all his attention to you.” She glared at me. I looked past her at the plain white walls hoping it would trick her. I was brought back to reality by a sharp slap across my face. She threw me down and again I hit the wall, only this time my head smacked off the corner of it. I slowly moved my shaky hand to the back of my head and felt warm sticky stuff. My mom then pulled me back up, only just to punch me in my face. I felt a crack and I let out a cry of pain. I watched as she stuck her hand down her shirt, quickly pulling out a black object. She flipped in opened, which reveled a blade. She held it up to my neck letting it dig into my skin.

            “You stupid nasty little are going to regret the day you were ever born.” She hissed as she slowly moved the blade over my neck, letting it slowly dig deeper.

            “Fay, babe, are you alri-“

            “Daddy.” Barely slipped from my mouth. I felt my mother’s body being lifted from me.

            “Amanda, what the hell do you think your doing?!” my dad screamed at her as he lifted me up.

            “Fay, babe, please tell me your alright.” My dad pleaded, pulling me close to his body.

            “Why do you love that nasty piece of , so much more than me?” She shrieked. She lugged herself at him, jabbing the knife she held in her hand into his back. Ripping it out she quickly stabbed it back in. My dad fell to his knees, I let out a shriek. I looked up at him, blood slowly flowing out of his mouth.

            “Daddy?” I whispered. He looked down at me with warm eyes

            “I. Love. You. Babe.” Each word came out with a pause in between them. I tired to wipe the blood from his mouth.

            “I love you too daddy.” He fell limp in my arms. I laid him down, closing his eyes. Realizing that this was the last of my beloved father. I heard her laugh. I looked up at her darkness and hated filled my body.

            “You stupid !” I screamed as I charged at her. Slamming her into the wall, I heard her let out a gasp, surprised that I was doing something. She grabbed onto my hair pulling it so I would look at her.

            “Look who finally has some balls.” She smirked. Anger rose even higher in my body. I spit in her face.

            “You stupid !” She yelled smacking me in my face. I fell back onto floor. She wiped the spit from her face.

            “I hate you!” I screamed at her.

            “Well guess what sweetheart, the feelings mutual.” She flipped her hair over her shoulder and started to walk down the stairs. After ten years of being beaten, being screamed at, being told I was nothing but a and a piece of , I couldn’t take it anymore. I jumped up, charging at her, I pushed her down the stairs. I watched as if it was in slow motion, her falling. I felt a smile creep onto my face. When she hit the bottom, she didn’t move.

            “Oh my god what did I just do?” I nervously ran my blood-covered hands through my hair. To afraid to walk down the stairs to check on her, I did the next thing that popped into my head.   

            “Hello?”

            “I think I just killed my mom.” Barely slipped out of my mouth.