Ravi: The Best Flavour of chapstick

Drabbles

The air was filled with a comfortable silence, the mindless chatter that once filled it went through the constant cycle of slowly dying and reviving when either of you thought if something to say over the past hour. But by now you had run out of things to say, and all you could do was close your eyes and let out a small hum as your body completely relaxed.

You were both laying on the floor, bodies polar opposites as your cheeks brushed every so often, his head secure in the space between your shoulder and neck, using you as a pillow to rest his head.

“Hm?” he hummed in response, moving his head slightly. The sound reverberated from his neck onto yours, a sensation that made you sigh contentedly before opening your eyes. The close proximity of your faces, which was literally centimeters apart, allowed you to map his features over and over again as well as get a whiff of the vanilla scent that lingered on his lips; your favourite flavour. 

“Nothing-” you began when the scent made you your lips instinctively, making you realize that they were a little dry. “Actually, do you have any chap stick?” you asked. He lifted his head from your shoulder, shifting around so he was on his stomach, resting his upper body on his forearms as he hovered next to you.

“Do you need some?” he asked. “Yeah, my lips are kind of dry an-” before you could finish explaining he moved again, placing his arms on either side of your head and touching his lips to your firmly in order to make sure that you got an adequate amount. When he pulled away you rubbed your lips together, giving him a smile before pulling your lower lip between your teeth, the taste of vanilla on it.