Kihyun: It was an accident. I was cooking…I’m not going to the hospital.

Drabbles

A loud crash came from the kitchen making you jump as you lifted your eyes from the page you had been reading. “Aish 젠장 (chen-chang)!” you heard Kihyun curse from the kitchen and immediately threw your book into the vacated spot you were sitting on the couch to see what could have happened to make him actually swear.

Upon entering the kitchen you were met with a pot completely over on it’s side on the floor with it’s redish-brown soup and kimchi pieces surrounding it like some sort of soupy massacre went down. Finally your eyes met Kihyuns, his face contorted with pain as he gripped his left wrist firmly and began to lightly shake it, wincing with each tiny movement.

“Jesus, Kihyun!” you said as you rushed over to the sink, carefully avoiding the mess on the floor before turning on the cold water and yanking his hand beneath it. “What the hell were you doing? We might need to go to the emergency room.” you noted as you assessed his hand, noting the pinky, red hue and how it was slowly beginning to swell. 

“It was an accident, I was cooking….I’m not going to the hospital. See it’s fine.” he said and you gave him a skeptical look as you applied the lightest bit of pressure with the pad of your finger and watched him hiss and pull away. 

“How did you manage to burn yourself though? You’re the cautious one in this relationship.” you said as looked around for a cloth before noting one on the counter behind him and once you seen the condition of it ;burnt hole through the middle, you kind of put two and two together.

“I wanted to surprise you but I couldn’t find the mitts and I thought the cloth would work just as well.” he sighed and all you had to do was point a finger towards the door and the two of you were headed off to the emergency room.

A/n 젠장 (chen-chang): , goddamn, damn it