Bjoo: Do it now, or we won’t have for a month + Do it and I’ll shave your eyebrows

Drabbles

There was everywhere; clothes thrown across whatever they came in contact with, lotions and facial spritzers knocked over on the dresser and floor, even stuff you had no idea what they were used for.

“Byungjoo!” you hollered for him, voice more annoyed than anything. You had asked him, no, told him several times to at least clean up his dorm room when you came by seeing as since the both of you started dating it had been you cleaning up his mess.

“Yes babe?” he asked entering the disaster area where you stood with hands on your hips and an angry expression on your face. “Aish I forgot.” he said, giving you his best puppy dog facial expression, knowing damn well it softened you up like butter, but this time you were firm. "I'll clean it up later."

“No, do it now or we won’t have for a month.” you threatened, knowing full well how easily Bjoo became aroused and his incessant need to relieve himself of it.

His eyes turned to slits as he stared at you. “Do it, and I’ll shave your eyebrows.” he threatened right back and your mouth fell open in shock.

“Oh really?” you challenged him, advancing closer as his face went from smug to panicked and soon he was running through the door throwing an “I’m sorry babe, I’ll clean!” over his shoulder in his desperate escape.