Zelo: I’ll walk you home + Take my jacket, it’s cold outside.

Drabbles

“Yah, there’s no point in arguing!” Zelo said as he snatched his coat from the back of his recently vacated seat. Luckily the cafe was empty save fore the two of you, night coming faster than you had anticipated as you got caught up in one another. “I’ll walk you home.” 

Spending time with your best friend had become an almost seldom occurrence now that B.A.P was making their comeback and new music and knowing how tight his schedule was and his almost none existent sleep cycle, you had protested and urged him to go back to the dorm and get as much rest as he could.

“Why are you always so stubborn?”  you shot back with a roll of your eyes only for him to look at you and grin.

“Because you love it.” he teased and you chuckled as he held the door open for you. The changing season left the air bitter with chill, your sweater doing very little to keep the brisk wind from meeting your skin with it’s ice cold howls. Instinctively you crossed your arms in hopes of blocking out some of it while trying to gather up some warmth. In the next instant your shoulders were cloaked in warmth and Zelo’s scent surrounded you in seconds.

“What are you doing? You’ll freeze!” you said as you began to shrug his coat off, afraid that he would now suffer at the hands of the wind but he only threw his arm over your shoulder, holding his jacket tightly against you as you felt your arms and back revive in the new found heat.

“Just take my jacket, it’s cold out and you’re shaking like a leaf.” he said and you smiled up at him before leaning up and pecking his cheek, watching his flushed face tinge with pink as you continued your journey