Himchan: Stay there. I’m coming to get you

Drabbles

Your night could not have gone any worse. The moment that sentence ran through your mind you didn’t realize how wrong you could have been. After a much needed night out, you finally got together with a couple of your friends and headed out for drinks, needing to unwind after all the stress in your life.

Shortly after, one by one they dispersed, drunk off one too many tequila shots and flirting shamelessly with anyone that paid them any attention,leaving you nursing back your second drink. It was not your intention to get fall on your drunk like they were, so once your glass was empty and your tab paid, you grabbed your things and headed for the door, calling it a night and desperately needing to get away from the drunken train wreck that was happening.

Y/f/n was supposed to be your ride home but now that option was completely out of the question as was walking, so as you exited the bar into the fresh night air that left you with 2 options; a cab or someone else.

“Hey pretty lady.” your blood froze as you pulled out your phone, mind blanking at the slurred words and drunken laughs that followed. You turned to see a group of 3, all eyes trained on your with eating grins as one waved his fingers in your direction. You averted you gaze quickly to your phone as the catcalls continued, getting more grotesque by the second as you hit the first name that popped up in your recents; Himchan.

“Hey y/n.” his cheery voice greeted you on the other line. he could faintly here the disgusting conversation going on in the background as you moved, looking back to see them following you as they called out.

“Himchan, there’s 3 guys following me.” you told him has fear seeped into yout veins, making you quiver in anxiousness at the thoughts running through your mind of what they wanted.

“Where are you?” he questioned, his voice suddenly serious and protective. “Stay there. I’m coming to get you.” he said once you told him the bar you were at. Despite the fact that you were now met with the dal tone you stayed with the phone to your ear, pretending to carry on a conversation  as you noticed they seemed to keep their distance with this going on.

Minutes passed before Himchan’s familiar car came into view and he swerved to the side of the road where you were, leaving the car running as he jumped out of the drivers seat and made his way over to you, pulling off his coat and draping it over your shoulders as he guided you to the passenger seat and buckled you in.

“I’m sorry for calling so late.” you told him when he got back in the car.

“Don’t be, I don’t want you out roaming the streets with creeps like that. I don’t care if I’m sleeping, if you need me call me.” he told you as he drove you back home.