LIMITED

BTS Short Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What are you doing with that man, Liana?” Dad asked looking not happy at all.

“I’m an adult now dad! You can’t just locked me up here all day!” I shouted back extremely pissed.

“Don’t use that tone on me, young lady, just because you turned eighteen doesn’t mean you can disobey me.” I rolled my eyes and ran to my room

“Lian-“

I locked myself up inside my room. It ruined my mood. I was out with my friend Jungkook, my dad saw us driving outside the town which made him mad. I don’t even know why they even restricted the people to go outside the huge wall.

Alexandria is the name of this town. People who lives in here don’t have the right to go out and see what’s behind the huge wall they created.

Ever since I was a child, I always wanted to see what’s out there for us. Even when I wasn’t born yet the huge wall already exist. And no facts, books, news nor things are related outside the wall. It’s like when you talk about it, people will think of you as a mad person, they will ask you “Are you gone crazy?” which made me want to know more what’s behind these mysterious walls.

Thinking about how to escape and see the things I want to know made my mind tired and by that I fell asleep fast. The next morning, I found the whole house empty. My dad’s gone, my mom and older brother were still not coming back which left me alone in our house.

I tried calling Jungkook but he’s not answering. I looked out my room’s window and noticed that there’s no one else outside. I checked the clock hanging in my bedroom’s door, 10:08 AM.

Weird.

I’m used to seeing my neighbors outside at this hour, doing the garden thing or walking their dogs out but I saw nothing but broken glasses scattered around the road, smoke coming from a window in the second floor of the apartment infront of our house, cars coll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter