The Fallen pt. 3

BTS Short Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning: Prepare some tissues. lol just kidding.

Taehyung x OC

 

Taehyung started opening his eyes and clouds were the first thing he saw. He was falling. He was topless he tried spreading his wings but only felt pain in his back, he took a glance at his back and saw two big scars indicating his lost wings.

He was falling faster, Taehyung shut his eyes closed preparing his self to feel the impact. He suddenly crashed to the ground. He let out a groan.

Taehyung shifted to the side so he can rest his back. After a moment, Taehyung stood up and touched his back there’s a scar but it’s not bleeding. He sighed in relief. Taehyung looked around and saw no one is around.

He started walking to an alley where his apartment took place. When he was still an angel he planned everything out. Once he stepped inside his apartment he went to his bedroom and sat at his bed.

Taehyung closed his eyes. I’m finally a human.

He turned his head to his night stand and opened the first drawer where her pictures are.

He smiled and put the pictures back before he finally decided to take a rest.

Days passed, It was hard at first being a human but he coped up well and eventually had a stable job as a song writer in a certain company.

Taehyung never forgot to visit the small coffee shop where the human girl works. The girl is not that naïve not to notice his visits. They became closer and learned that they live next to each other (Taehyung doesn’t have any idea).

Weeks passed, they’ve became more close to each other. They started hanging out on the weekends.

Months passed, movie nights, dinner at each other’s house happened. They both feel the attraction. His love for her never fades.

Everything was getting better Taehyung decided he will confess to her. He invited her out to dine at the local restaurant in town after her work. They decided to meet there. Taehyung prepared his speech for that night. He was about to leave the house suddenly his phone rang.

She was calling.

“Hello, is this Mr. Taehyung?” an unfamiliar voice said.

“Yes, it’s me, who are you?” He started to feel anxious.

“This is from the Daegu Medical Hospital, are you perhaps related to Ms. Aera?” the other line asked

“I’m her friend, w-what happened?” now he was worried.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter