Promo: Instant Date with your Crush

BTS Short Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

warning this is a fluffy oneshot :)

Jungkook x OC ft. J-hope

 

It was a weekend, it means more time to relax. I was in my room doing the usual stuff. Checking my social accounts. I was scrolling down my facebook feed when I saw a poster. It's a promo for couples. A evil thought came up to my mind.

I decided to tag my brother, Hoseok, just to . He's already 23 but still doesn't have a girlfriend. What a bum!

"Babe, let's try this!" I typed in the caption section. I typed my brother's name and posted it.

I bet he's going to be so pissed! I laughed to myself.

My thoughts were interupted when I heard a popping sound indicating there's a notification.

I checked it out and for a moment I held my breath.

WHY DID JEON JUNGKOOK COMMENTED ON MY POST?!

I clicked the notification and saw what his comment all about. wtf!!!!!!!!!!

Jungkook: Sure, when are you free?

What the hell is going on? 

I was freaking out when I read his comment. Suddenly the door of my room opened and showed my older brother.

"Yah! Since when you and Jungkook started dating!?" Hoseok was mad, Jungkook is one of his friend and He doesn't want any of his friend to date me.

"I tagged the wrong person!" I explained he gave me a hard look. "It should be you! but I accidentally tagged him!" I smacked my face with my palm.

While typing my brother's name I didn't noticed that Jungkook's name was the one I clicked. This is such an embarrassment.

I was expecting my brother to scold but he's laughing at me right now.

"Why the hell are you laughing?" I glared at him but it made him laugh more.

"Congrats you instantly have a date with your crush." He winked at me and left my room leaving me miserable.

I was still thinking how can I save myself from this mess when a chat came.

Jungkook: Hey

Jungkook: I just want to ask if you're serious about your post?

Oh my god. What do I do? Calm self just keep calm.

I wait

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter