The Fallen pt. 2

BTS Short Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung x OC

 

Since that day Taehyung met the mortal girl, he always comes back to the earth though he wasn't assigned to send any messages to mortals. His fellow angels noticed it.

"Hey, Taehyung." Jin called Taehyung who was about to enter the portal.

"What is it, hyung?" Taehyung looked at his hyung confused.

"Where are you going?" the older one asked Taehyung, he knows Taehyung is hiding something.

"Just gonna spare my time." Taehyung answered. "Nah, He's going to see that girl." someone interupt their conversation, both of them look to see who was the intruder.

"What are you talking about, Jungkook?" now Jin was curious. "It's the human girl." the younger boy answered.

"Shut up-" Taehyung tried to curse at Jungkook but Jin glared at him. "Who's that girl, Taehyung? You know what are the rules!" Jin scolded him.

"Yes! I know what I'm doing! Jungkook is just making up s! I'm not seeing anyone." Taehyung lied. Jungkook looked at him with his eyes wide.

"Stop lying! I saw you!" Jungkook shouted. "I'm absolutely not!" Taehyung shouted back. Jungkook was pissed knowing his favorite hyung betrayed him.

"Stop it you two! Taehyung you should go wherever you're going. Jungkook come with me." Jin commanded.

After that encounter Taehyung thought no one would know but his entire friends noticed it.

"Taehyung, why would you not tell us the truth already?" Jin asked looking at the boy.

"What truth?" Taehyung said confused. "Hyung can you stop pretending already? Everyone of us knew why you are coming back with a big smile plastered on your face everytime you came back from earth!" Jungkook couldn't stand his hyung lying.

"Is it a human girl?" Jimin asked. Everyone waited for his response.

"Yes." Taehyung muttered.

"You know we can't fall in love to a mortal." Yoongi sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter