The Fallen pt. 1

BTS Short Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung x OC

"Did it hurt?" she asked him.

"Hurt?" he asked back confused. The girl's lips curved upwards.

"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" Taehyung was caught off guard at her comeback.

She couldn't help but to chuckle at his stunned face.

"I was just messing with you, buddy." she hit his arm lightly as she laugh at him.

'I thought she knew.'  Taehyung thought to himself.

"I learned that from my friend." she explained pertaining on what she have said to him.

"That's smooth." Taehyung nods and smiled at her.

"Thanks, anyway I have to go it's already midnight." she stood up from the grass they're sitting on.

He waved goodbye. She waved back and turned around to walk away.

Little did the girl know it was really painful when he fell from heaven.

Little did she know he was indeed a fallen angel.

"I lost my wings, so I could be with you.." He whispered at the night's air.

He got up and went home.

Taehyung's POV

It's funny how you will do everything just to be with someone. It's funny how you will sacrifice your life for that someone.

I think I'm that ridiculous to even fall in love to a human girl and sacrifice my eternal life to be with her.

It was when I got assigned to give a message to a mortal on earth. And I happened to stop by at a small coffee shop and saw an old lady shouting at a girl.

It was the old lad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter