I don't give a SHEET!

BTS Short Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi x OC

 

It’s a Monday morning, and I’m running late for my first subject. I forgot to set my alarm. I immediately walked my way out of the bus. Once my foot settled down the ground I quickened my pace.

I was running my breath when I entered the room and Mr. Jung is already there.

Sh*t! I forgot we have a quiz today.

“Good morning to you Ms. Y/LN.” Mr. Jung gave me a stern look.

“I apologize as I’m late for your class, Mr. Jung.” I sheepishly smiled at him.

“I won’t tolerate it next time.” He shook his head. “Here, get started with the test.” He handed me out the paper.

I walked to my chair next to the guy I want to strangle so bad.

I sat down at my seat and opened my bag to get my papers.

, I forgot it too! Can’t this day get any better?

I pushed the table next to mine. “Yah, can I have some papers? I forgot mine.” I asked he looked up at me giving me the coldest expression.

“I don’t give a sheet.” He said and went back answering the test.

What the actual fudge.

I pushed his legs and I received a glare. “Give me some or no cuddles with you?” I gave him the most evil smile I can give.

He was silent for a moment. “So no cuddles, it’s fine with me.” I smiled and turned away but he grabbed my wrist.

“Here, take it.” He handed me his whole pad paper except the one he’s answering. I smiled triumphantly.

“Thanks.” I started answering

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter