SAVED!

You and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4! :D 2 Chapters in one day!

Words Used:
Unnie-Older Sister [Girl]
-a[h]-Added behind a person’s name to address someone younger than you
Wae-Why
Ani[o]-No
Ne-Yes;Yeah
Hyung-Older Brother [Guy]; Guy older than guy friend
Yah-Something like ‘Hey!’ or ‘Yo’; a term of calling someone
Mwot-What
Komawo-Thank you
Dongsaeng-younger sibling; someone younger than you
Chongmallo-Really[?]
Aish-Oh my god; crap; an expressive term [Expression]
Pabo-Idiot
Kwaenchana-It’s okay/fine; Are you okay; I'm okay/fine
Mianhae[yo]-Sorry
_____________________________________________________________________________________

 

Chapter 4

           

[Outside Moonlight Club]

            The guy still didn’t loosen his grasp on MinKyung but tighten it even more. MinKyung decided to bite his fingers. The guy let her go from the pain and yelled, “YAH!” MinKyung took the chance to run but his friends grabbed her. MinKyung tried to break away but his friends tighten their grasp. The guy slapped MinKyung. MinKyung glared at him. The guy said with a glare, “Yah! We can have it the easy way or the hard way. Your pick.” MinKyung spat while trying to break away from his friends’ grasp, “Yah! You ! Let me go!” The guy smirked and started walking toward her. MinKyung is trying frantically to break away as he is walking closer and closer but she can’t really do much since she drank so much. She can’t even stand straight. She is completely vulnerable.

 

[Inside Moonlight Club]

            KiKwang is searching frantically for MinKyung. KiKwang said to himself, “Argh! Where did that take you?! Please be okay…”

[Yoseob & EunHee Side]

            EunHee and Yoseob are checking the back of the bar and around the stairway to the 2nd floor. EunHee is running around while Yoseob is trying to catch up to her while looking for MinKyung. Yoseob yelled after EunHee, “Yah! Can you slow down a bit?” EunHee stopped and said angrily, “Slow down?! Yah! That’s my best friend! Of course, she’s not your best friend. That’s why you don’t care. But I’m sorry she’s my best friend and I am very worried. If you any problem then go back to dancing. I don’t care.” Yoseob argued, “Yah! Don’t assume things. I don’t know why you girls have to be like this. It’s hyung and MinKyung’s problem but why take it out on us too? And I never said I didn’t care. She was our friend also before KiKwang and her broke up.” EunHee replied with a hint of irritation, “Yeah whatever. I don’t have time to argue with you about something irrelevant.”  With that, EunHee turned around started searching for MinKyung again. Yoseob sighed and catch up with her.

[JunHyung & SoHyun Side]

            SoHyun and JunHyung are searching the 2nd floor of the club. While searching frantically for MinKyung, JunHyung questioned, “Why do you guys hate us so much? I mean it is hyung and MinKyung’s issue.” SoHyun stopped and faced JunHyung. She replied, “Mwot? Unnie is still missing and you’re asking me this? Seriously?! Also, I don’t feel the need to answer your question.” JunHyung was about to say something but SoHyun interrupted, “Let’s continue searching. I don’t have time for this.” SoHyun turned around and runs down the hall looking for any sign of MinKyung.

[DuJun & JiHyun Side]

            DuJun and JiHyun are searching the far back of the club. JiHyun grew more and more worried. DuJun noticed and said, “Don’t worry she’ll be okay.” JiHyun looked at him but didn’t say anything. DuJun then said, “Yah, you know it would be nice to say something back to someone that is trying to lighten up the mood.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter