Cheering JunHyung Up

You and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 13! Long chapterrrrrr! :x

Words Used:
Jamkkan man [yo]-Wait
Doryeon-nim-Young Master
Aish-Oh my god; crap; an expressive term [Expression]
Araso-Okay; Understand; I understand
Unnie-Older Sister [Girl]; Girl that is older than you
yeojuin -Mistress
chuin-Master
Mianhamnida-Sorry
Aboji-Father/Dad
Omoni-Mother/Mom
yeobo-honey [mostly used with married couple but it works for non-married couples also]
Shireo[yo]-I dont want to; I don't like/hate it
Ne-Yes;Yeah
Mwot-What
Mianhae[yo]-Sorry
Nae-My
-sshi-Added behind a person's name for formality and politeness
Jeongmal[lo]-Really[?]
Hajiman-But
Molla[yo]-I don't know
Ani[o]-No; It's not like that
kaja-let's go
Joh-a-Okay; sure
eodie-where
Yah-Something like ‘Hey!’ or ‘Yo’; a term of calling someone
haraboji-grandfather; grandpa
nam-boy;guy
Oppa-Older Brother [Girl]; Guy that is older than girl friend; Boyfriend
Chincha-Really[?]
komabda-thank you
Ne-You
hwaiting-fighting!
Komawo-Thank you
___________________________________________________________________________________

 

Chapter 13

           

            SoHyun and JiHyun are walking to their family’s Italian restaurant to drop off something when SoHyun spot a familiar figure at the park they are walking by. It is JunHyung. Yong JunHyung. SoHyun noticed something odd about him. His facial expression is different than usual. He looks like he is in a lot of thought. She saw him sighed and kicked a rock with anger. SoHyun thought to herself, “I wonder what is wrong with him? I have never seen him like that before. Jamkkan man, why do I even care? Then again, I feel like I should talk to him. I don’t know why but I can’t bear seeing people like that and not care. I mean we were close friends until unnie and KiKwang oppa broke up.” With that thought, SoHyun said to her sister, “Unnie, I just remembered that I forgot to do something. Go without me. I will see you at home.” JiHyun shifted her eyes and replied, “Um…araso.” After her sister’s figure disappeared around the corner, SoHyun walked in the park.

            JunHyung sighed as he strolls around the park. JunHyung angrily thought to himself, “Aish my parents! I don’t get why I have to go to America to study medicine. Aish!”

 [Flashback: 2 Days Ago-JunHyung’s House]

            JunHyung just came home from eating out with the guys. The maids and butlers all bowed and said, “Welcome home, doryeon-nim.” One of the maids said, “Doryeon-nim, chuin and yeojuin wants to see you in the living room.” JunHyung asked, “Wae?” The maid replied with a bow, “Mianhamnida doryeon-nim. I do not know.” JunHyung replied, “Araso. Komawo.” The maid bowed and went back to work. JunHyung walked in the living room to see his father and mother sitting there waiting for him. JunHyung greeted, “Aboji, Omoni.” JunHyung’s father motioned for him to sit down. JunHyung did as told.

           JunHyung’s father cleared his throat and then said, “Your mother and I have been discussing this and came up with a solution. We have come to a conclusion that you should study abroad in America for your degree in medicine.” JunHyung instantly shot up and yelled, “M-MWOT?! ANDWAE! Aboji-” His father interrupted, “Do not raise your voice at your father! And sit down.” JunHyung tried to reason but his mother interrupted by grabbing his arm and said, “Jun-ah you should listen to your father. Studying abroad in America will be good for you.” JunHyung now completely beyond furious yelled, “ANDWAE! OMONI!” JunHyung’s father said sternly, “Do not raise your voice at your parents! I thought we taught you that! And our decision is final. You will go to America next month!” JunHyung yelled angrily, “ANDWAE! I REFUSE TO GO TO AMERICA IF IT IS THE LAST THING I DO! WHY CAN’T I DO WHAT I WANT TO DO? I ALREADY TOLD YOU MANY TIMES I DON’T WANT TO BE A DOCTOR LIKE YOU AND NOONA! YOU ALREADY RUINED NOONA’S DREAMS! DON’T RUIN MINES TOO!” JunHyung’s father, now furious, yelled, “WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT NOT RAISING YOUR VOICE? YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO YELL AT YOUR FATHER! I DID NOT RAISE YOU TO BECOME DISRESPECTFUL! I AM YOUR FATHER SO YOU HAVE TO LISTEN TO ME WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT! AND YOU ARE STUDYING AT AMERICA WHETHER YOU WANT TO OR NOT!”

            JunHyung’s mother tried to calm his father down, “Yeobo…” JunHyung shot back, “AND I AM YOUR SON! YOU NEVER EVEN CARE ABOUT ME OR NOONA! ALL YOU DO IS CONTROL OUR LIFE AND TELL US WHAT TO DO WHAT YOU WANT FOR YOUR IMAGE AND REPUTATION! I WILL NOT FOLLOW YOUR WISHES AND GIVE AWAY MY DREAMS FOR YOUR PRIDE!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter