The Reason for and the Truth Behind the Break Up

You and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2! :D Wahhhh so longggggg! Enjoy! :)

Words Used:
Noona-Older Sister [Guy]; Girl older than guy friend
Unnie-Older Sister [Girl]
-a[h]-Added behind a person’s name to address someone younger than you
Wae-Why
Ne-Yes;Yeah
Ag[e/a]ssi-Young Mistress
-sshi-Added behind a person's name as a form of formality
Nae-My
Seonsaengnim-Teacher
Dongsaeng-younger sibling; someone younger than you
Hyung-Older Brother [Guy]; Guy older than guy friend
jagiya-honey; baby
Mwot-What
No mu Saranghae-I love you so much/a lot
Nado saranghae-I love you too
chincha-really
nae sarang-my love
mianhae-sorry
_________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 2

           

[Car Ride to Moonlight Club]

            SoHyun asked, “Unnie, your parents are still bothering you about you and KiKwang?” MinKyung replied, “Unfortunately. And you guys know that my parents and his parents promised to be in-laws.” The girls laughed and nodded their head. MiYoung then said, “Are you sure you don't have any more feelings for him? I mean, you guys were together for 13 years. 13 years, MinKyung-ah. And you haven’t been with anyone since you guys broke up. You rejected every guy that confessed to you.” EunMi nodded in agreement and then said, “I know right. And those guys were very handsome.” MinKyung looked away and looked out the window. MinKyung sighed and then finally replied, “You guys know what happened. I can’t forget it.  I cried so much. To think that he lied to me for 13 years, I laugh at myself. I was so stupid.” MiYoung frowned and said, “Don’t say that, Min-ah. It’s not your fault.” JiHyun added, “Ne! Unnie, it’s not your fault! But I can’t believe he cheated on you though.” EunHee said, “I know right! I was so shocked when you told me. He didn’t seem like that kind of guy. But hey, that’s why there’s the saying ‘don’t judge a book by its cover’.” MinKyung sighed, “I don’t know either.” SoHyun said, “Let’s not talk about it anymore. Let’s focus on dancing all night long and having fun!” JiHyun said, “Yeah!” We all smiled. SoHyun and JiHyun’s chauffeur then interrupted, “Agasshis, we are almost at Moonlight Club.” JiHyun replied, “Thank you, SangChul-sshi.” SangChul replied, “Ne, agasshi.”

 

[KiKwang’s House]

            KiKwang is lying on his bed thinking about the one person he ever thinks about. MinKyung. He thought back to their 13 years of relationship and a smile formed from his lips. The smile then turned into a frown when he thought back to their break up. He sighed and said to himself, “Why didn’t you just listen to my explanation? Wae, MinKyung-ah? 13 years. We have been together for 13 years and that’s how much you trusted me?”

[Flashback: 2 Years Ago]

            MinKyung happily skipped down the stairs in her house. It is KiKwang and her 13th anniversary. The maids and butlers bowed. MinKyung’s little brother, MinSoo, ran up to her. MinKyung held him in her arms. MinSoo beamed, “Noona, nae seonsaengnim praised my piano skills today!” MinKyung smiled at her dongsaeng and said smiling, “Aigu, uri MinSoo jjang!” MinKyung’s mother then walked in the living room and said, “Min-ah. You’re finally awake. Going out with KiKwang today?” MinKyung beamed, “Ne omma. Good morning! Today is our 13th anniversary! Oppa said he have a surprise for me.” MinKyung’s mother said, “Aw, aren’t you kids adorable!” MinKyung’s father walked in from the kitchen and said, “Oh really? Well you kids have fun!” MinSoo then said smiling, “Is hyung coming over later?” MinKyung looks at her dongsaeng and said smiling, “I’m not sure yet. Wae?” MinSoo said smiling, “I want to tell hyung about what seonsaengnim said!” MinKyung replied, “Aigu, uri MinSoo is show offing now.” MinSoo pouted and said, “Ani, noona!” MinKyung giggled at her dongsaeng’s cuteness and said, “Aigu, noona is just joking.”

            MinKyung’s phone started ringing. It is KiKwang. MinKyung smiled seeing him on her cell phone’s caller ID. MinKyung put MinSoo down before picking up the call. She answered happily after putting MinSoo down, “Oppa!” KiKwang laughed and said, “Annyong jagiya! What are you so happy about?” MinKyung pouted through the phone and said, “Yah, oppa!” KiKwang giggled at his silly girlfriend and then said, “Happy 13th anniversary jagi! No mu saranghae!” MinKyung beamed, “Happy 13th anniversary, oppa! Nado saranghae! Oppa, what are you doing?” KiKwang replied, “Lying on my bed thinking about you. Wae?” MinKyung blushed to herself and said, “I thought you said you have a surprise for me.” KiKwang smiled to himself and said, “Chincha? When?” MinKyung replied slightly angry with her boyfriend’s teasing, “Yah! Oppa!” KiKwang laughed at his girlfriend’s cuteness and then said, “I’m just teasing jagi. Meet me at the fountain in CheonDae at 1. I have to do some things at home before I see you.” MinKyung replied, “Araso.” KiKwang teased, “Don’t miss me too much now.” MinKyung laughed and said, “Pft, as if.” KiKwang smirked, “Oh really? Chincha? You won’t?” MinKyung replied, “Aren’t you getting too cocky?” KiKwang laughed and said, “Ani. I’m just speaking the truth. I mean, you can’t say that I don’t know my lovely girlfriend.” MinKyung changed the subject, “Oppa, didn’t you say that you have things to do?” KiKwang smiled to himself and said, “Don’t want me anymore?” MinKyung replied, “Oppa!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter