Reply Part 2 + A Few Weeks Later

You and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys! Here's Chapter 30! Sorry for the late update. I've been having a major writer's block because I don't know who's reading this, lol. I know how the story will go and end but it's just I don't know who's reading this anymore, lol. But yeah....Enjoy!

And thank you ilovekwangie for messaging me. :)

Words Used:
Mianhae[yo]-Sorry
Oppa-Older Brother [Girl]; Guy that is older than girl friend; Boyfriend
Kwaenchana[yo]-It’s okay/fine; Are you okay?; I'm okay/fine
geuligo-and
Molla[yo]-I don't know
Unnie-Older Sister [Girl]; Girl that is older than you
Hajiman-But
[Nado] al-a-I know; I get it
Omo[na]-Oh My [Expression term]
Yah-Something like ‘Hey!’ or ‘Yo’; a term of calling someone
Kwaenchana[yo]-It’s okay/fine; Are you okay?; I'm okay/fine
Araso-Okay; Understand; I understand
Jeongmal[lo]-Really[?]; Really
Aish-Oh my god; crap; an expressive term [Expression]
Mwot-What
Keureom-then; well then; of course; so
Ani[o]-No; It's not like that
Andwae-No; I can't; I don't want to
-a[h]-Added behind a person’s name to address someone younger than you
Annyong[haseyo]-Hi/Bye
Wae[yo]-Why; What [in certain circumstances]
Wae keurae-What's wrong
Ottoke-What to [should I/we] do?
Chincha-Really[?]
-sshi-Added behind a person's name for formality and politeness
Wae[yo]-Why; What [in certain circumstances]
___________________________________________________________________________________________
 

Chapter 30

[JiHyun & SoHyun’s Family Restaurant]

          MiYoung and DongWoon walked in the VIP room. EunHee beamed as MiYoung and DongWoon walked in, “Omo unnie, I love your outfit!” DongWoon looked away with a hint of redness in his cheeks. MiYoung said blushing, “K-komawo.” JiHyun questioned shifting her eyes, “Why do you both seem awkward?” MiYoung said to herself, “Aish, they’re your best friends. You can’t lie to them. You can lie to anyone but them.” MiYoung confessed, “D-dongWoon oppa bought it for me!”  The girls all gasped. The guys’ eyes all widen. Now the attention is completely on the ‘couple’.

          MiYoung sighed and confessed, “TaecYeon oppa cheated on me…all this time.” The girls spazzed, “MWOT?!” MiYoung continued ignoring her best friends’ outburst, “Yesterday…after I went grocery shopping, I went out of the market and I saw TaecYeon with a girl name Yoona. And he said that he never loved me. He only went out with me because of my wealth. He pushed me but luckily DongWoon oppa was nearby and he caught me.” EunMi gasped, “Jeongmallo?! Omo, unnie!” MiYoung continued with a pout, “I should have listened to you guys. I got drunk afterwards and DongWoon oppa took care of me.” Everyone’s mouth formed an ‘O’ shape. EunHee then asked bluntly, “Keureom…does that mean you guys have something going on?” EunHee purposely emphasized the ‘something’. DongWoon shouted, “Anio!” causing everyone to jump. For some reason after MiYoung heard that, she suddenly felt disappointment hit her. MiYoung asked herself, “Why do I suddenly feel disappointed when DongWoon oppa said that?” Suddenly, a flashback of their kiss came to her mind. MiYoung’s cheeks immediately turn tomato red. SoHyun noticed and said, “Omo unnie. Why are your cheeks so red?” JiHyun asked shifting her eyes, “Did something happened between you two?” MiYoung immediately shot her head up and denies, “A-anio! Nothing happened! W-what could possibly happen?” MiYoung thought to herself, “I can’t tell them that we kissed! Andwae!”

          JiHyun said not convinced, “Jeongmallo? Hajiman unnie you haven’t blushed this hard since your first boyfriend.” EunMi said, “Araso, JiHyun unnie, let’s stop messing with MiMi unnie. Let’s call Min unnie to come and hang out with us.” With that, EunHee dialed MinKyung’s number. Not long after, MinKyung picked up, “Annyong, EunHee-ah.” EunHee replied, “Ah, annyong unnie!” MinKyung said, “What’s up?” EunHee replies, “Oh I just want to ask if you want to come and hang out with the groupie. We are at JiHyun and SoHyun unnie’s family restaurant.” MinKyung said, “Ahh. Mm, araso. Hajiman WonBin oppa will be coming along.” EunHee eyes widen. Everyone saw that and mouthed ‘what happen”.  EunHee said to MinKyung, “H-huh? Waeyo?” MinKyung replied, “What do you mean why? Oppa is with me at the moment.” EunHee replied, “Ah, a-araso unnie. See you guys soon.” MinKyung said, “Mm, annyong! We’ll be there soon.” EunHee said, “Annyong.”

As soon as EunHee and MinKyung hung up, everyone asked what happened. EunHee sighed, “U-uhm…WonBin oppa will be coming also.” As soon as Eun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter