Clubbing…Encounter with KiKwang

You and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wheee Chapter 3! :)

Words Used:
Unnie-Older Sister [Girl]
-a[h]-Added behind a person’s name to address someone younger than you
Wae-Why
Ani[o]-No
Ne-Yes;Yeah
Hyung-Older Brother [Guy]; Guy older than guy friend

_________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 3

           

[Arriving at Moonlight Club]

            EunHee beamed, “We’re finally here!” The other girls nod their head in agreement. After getting out of car, SoHyun and JiHyun’s chauffeur drove away but not before telling him that they will call him when they’re leaving.

            While walking to the entrance, MinKyung out of nowhere stopped. In front of her is none other than Lee KiKwang and his friends. MinKyung’s friends stopped and looked at the direction MinKyung is looking at to see KiKwang standing there. MinKyung and KiKwang exchanged glances before MinKyung rolled her eyes and walked in. The girls all give him a cold glare before following MinKyung in the club. KiKwang sighed. The guys pat his shoulders and then they walked in.

 

[Moonlight Club]

            At the club, MinKyung was drinking a lot. Mainly, because KiKwang is here and she doesn’t want to think about him so she decided to drink it off. MiYoung frowned looking at MinKyung taking another shot of Lost Cherry. MiYoung finally said, “Min-ah, stop drinking. You already drank a lot.” MinKyung said sounding a little drunk, “ANI! That ! Why does he have to be here?! I don’t want to see him! WAE?!”

            Across the room, KiKwang’s eyes never left MinKyung. He feels uneasy seeing MinKyung drinking shot after shot. Unknowingly, his fist tightened.     JunHyung said after looking at the direction KiKwang is focused at, “Damn MinKyung is really drowning herself with shots.” KiKwang finally broke his focus on MinKyung and turn back to the guys. KiKwang sighed. DongWoon then said, “Come on we’re here to have fun. Don’t talk about unhappy things.”  HyunSeung said, “Yeah. Let’s go dance.” Yoseob turned to KiKwang and said, “Hyung, come on!” KiKwang sighed and then got up.

            The now buzzed MinKyung said to the girls, “Come on let’s dance!” The other girls are a little tipsy due to the fact that they did not drink as much as MinKyung. The girls are now dancing with each other smiling and talking through the loud music.

            While KiKw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter