New Student + Drunk MiYoung Part 1

You and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here's Chapter 27 for you/my lovely readers! Finally! :x
Guest stars for this chapter: Ok TaecYeon from 2PM and Im Yoona from SNSD! :)

Words Used:
Mwot-What
-sshi-Added behind a person's name for formality and politeness
Omo[na]-Oh My [Expression term]
Oppa-Older Brother [Girl]; Guy that is older than girl friend; Boyfriend
Annyong[haseyo]-Hi/Bye
-imnida-used to introduce yourself
mannaseo bangabseubnida-[it is] nice to meet you
Unnie-Older Sister [Girl]; Girl that is older than you
Ani[o]-No; It's not like that
Jeongmal[lo]-Really[?]
Keureom-then; well then; of course
geuligo-and
Araso-Okay; Understand; I understand
Joahae[yo]-I like you
Mianhae[yo]-Sorry
Hajiman-But
Ottoke-What to [should I/we] do?
kaja-let's go
a jinjja-oh really; really?
-a[h]-Added behind a person’s name to address someone younger than you
[Nado] al-a-I know; I get it
Nega-I
Kwaenchana[yo]-It’s okay/fine; Are you okay?; I'm okay/fine
Komawo-Thank you
Wae[yo]-Why; What [in certain circumstances]
Chincha-Really[?]
Yah-Something like ‘Hey!’ or ‘Yo’; a term of calling someone
______________________________________________________________________________________________

 Chapter 27

            Two days have passed since the Lotte World hang out. Everyone is currently in their English class, one of the only classes the guys and girls have together. Their professor walked in and greeted with a smile, “Hi class! There will be a new student joining us today. She transferred from KyungHee University.” One classmate said, “Mwot? It’s almost winter break. Who would transfer at this time?” The professor then said, “Don’t be rude. Anyway, please welcome Yoo ChaeKyung-sshi.” The girls and the guys eyes widen as ChaeKyung walked in the room. SoHyun whispered to JunHyung, “Omo, oppa, see what I said. I knew she doesn’t bring good news.” Now that they are together they decided to sit next to each other. JunHyung whispered back, “We’ll see what happens.” The male classmates all whispered saying that she is really pretty but not as pretty as MinKyung.

            ChaeKyung bowed and said smiling, “Annyonghaseyo, Yoo ChaeKyung-imnida! Mannaseo bangabseubnida!” ChaeKyung gasped seeing KiKwang and MinKyung, “Omo, MinKyung unnie, KiKwang oppa! I didn’t know you guys go to this university.” ChaeKyung ran up to KiKwang and peck him on the cheeks earning gasps from all the female classmates including MinKyung and the girls. The guys’ jaws dropped. Even KiKwang himself is shocked. ChaeKyung said with a smile, “That’s a little reward for saving me on Saturday.”

            ChaeKyung turned to MinKyung and said, “Omo, unnie don’t take that literally. I just wanted to thank him for saving me.” MinKyung snickered, “Ani, as you should know, Lee KiKwang-sshi and I have already broken up so it means nothing to me. So do whatever you please.” With that MinKyung looked away. The female classmates and MinKyung’s friends glared at ChaeKyung but she ignored them. ChaeKyung then said, “Jeongmallo? Keureom how come it didn’t seem like it on Saturday?” MinKyung replied, “I have no idea what you are talking about. Geuligo, please don’t get me on my bad side.” ChaeKyung smirked, “Keureom that means I can go after KiKwang oppa?” MinKyung replied emotionless, “If you please.” With each reply, KiKwang’s heart feels as though endless bullets were shooting through his heart but he didn’t show it or say anything. ChaeKyung then said with a smile, “Araso.” She turned to KiKwang and said, “Oppa, joahaeyo! I fell in love with you at first sight.” The female classmates and MinKyung’s friends gasped once more. KiKwang then said, “Mianhae, Yoo ChaeKyung-sshi. I can’t return your feelings. You’re not my type and regardless, there’s no way I will ever like you. Mianhaeyo.” ChaeKyung persisted, “You don’t have to reject me so fast. I believe I can change your mind.” KiKwang replied not interested, “If you say so but don’t cry later.” ChaeKyung said smiling, “You’re making me like you more with this attitude.”

            SoHyun whispered to JunHyung, “See.” JunHyung whispered back, “Araso, you win. Hajiman don’t worry. Hyung even said that he’s not interested in her.” SoHyun whispered back, “Yeah but she’s the one that I don’t trust. I knew she wasn’t so innocent. Two faced.” JunHyung rubbed her hands. SoHyun sighed.

            EunHee whispered to MinKyung, “Unnie,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter