Introductions

Unexpected

 

 

The rest of the first day in highschool went well for Jimin and his friends. They listened to the headmaster in the opening seremony and then went to their homeroom (Jimin was so happy they were all in the same class). Then teacher gave them their timetables and the day ended to that. Lessons would be starting tomorrow.

 

”Wihii we're in the same class!” Hoseok put his arms around their shoulders as they walked home together. Luckily Hoseok had calmed down after the incident in the cafeteria and hadn't even mentioned the bad boys he had been so fervently ranting about earlier.

 

”Yeah” Minseok smiled happily,

 

”I'm not so worried about going to school when I know you guys are in the same class as me”

 

”Me too. Our homeroom teacher seemed nice and so did the other students” Jimin said smiling.

 

”Except those so called bad boys that girl told us earlier in the dining hall. Too bad I didn't get to see them” Hoseok said a little dissapointed. Jimin and Minseok looked at each other and then quickly away.

 

”They probably look horrible like some street gangsters or something. I know that even though I didn't see them because, well, that sort of bully personality just shows in your face ”

 

”Hey that isn't really true. You can't tell what a person is like just by judging their looks” Jimin said.

 

”But I know that they are mean bullies so they must look like ones” Hoseok insisted.

 

”Bullies can also look good”

 

”Yeah. Remeber that one girl from our previous school” Minseok thought back,

 

”People said she was as beautiful as a super model but she still bullied people”

 

”That would've been mainly us” Hoseok noted.

 

”But the past is past and now things are fine” Jimin said,

 

”And they will continue to be that way, right?” He casted Hoseok a meaningful look,

 

”But let's not talk about those boys. Hey, I got an idea! What do you say about that ice cream parlor which sells that heavenly chocolate flavour? Jimin suggested smiling.

 

”Good idea! Let's celebrate our first day as highschool students” Minseok clapped his hands together.

 

”Just one thing” Hoseok said turning suddenly serious and taking his hands away from their shoulders.

 

”What is it?” Jimin and Minseok turned to look at their friend.

 

”The last one there is a rotten egg!” He broke into a sprint like a canon running in to the direction of the ice cream parlour.

 

”That big kid!” Jimin and Minseok started running after him laughing.

 

In the following day they were sitting again in the cafeteria having lunch. Hoseok was talking exitedly about their last lesson in social science. It was by far his favourite subject in the school. That didn't come as a suprise to his friends because everyone who knew Hoseok was aware that he had always been very passionate about everything relating politics.

 

”When” Hoseok pierced a piece of carrot on his plate with his fork,

 

”I am a famous politician and a freedom fighter there is going to be some big changes in this society”

 

”Oh my. I will be waiting for that day in fear” Jimin said grinning and Minseok giggled.

 

”I am serious. I will start a revolution” Hoseok said determimed and drank from his glass. Too bad he had gulped down too much water at one go and started coughing violently.

 

”But before that you should learn to drink properly. I doubt a famous politician choking on his glass of water in the middle of his revolution speech is going to look all that believable” Jimin laughed while banging his friends back.

 

”Minor details, minor details...” Hoseok mumbled.

 

”What do we have next?” Jimin asked Minseok who was holding their timetable.

 

”Math. Oh no I'm really bad at that, hopefully they won't hold us a starting test...”

 

”Oh you guys have math too next?” The girl from the cafeteria yesterday came to sit next to them.

 

”Our math periods are obviously held together because I have math in the same classroom as you. I am Jisoo by the way” the girl introduced herself. Minseok and Jimin introduced themseves too.

 

”And I am Hoseok, the upcoming freedom fighter and a famous influental politician of South Korea” Hoseok said mouth full of food.

 

”Oh- oh well nice to meet you” the girl laughed a bit suprised.

 

”He's always like that, don't worry” Jimin told her.

 

”No that's okay...it's quite funny actually. You guys seem nice too. I have couple friends here in this school so I thought we could hang together if you guys want to?” She smiled amicably. They looked at her a little taken aback. It was somewhat a new situation for them because in their previous school everyone had avoided them in the fear of being bullied too.

 

”Of course we want to hang out with you guys! It'll be great!” Hoseok smiled brightly and raised his hand for Jisoo.

 

”Great” Jisoo gave him a high five and laughed. They started talking about this and that. Even Minseok was brave enough to join in the conversation unlike usually when he would just stay quiet and shy around new people. Jimin had so much fun talking to Jisoo that he kind of forgot his surroundings. That's why he didn't notice when the cafeteria went quiet until Minseok elbowed him softly in the ribs.

 

”Look, they're here” Jimin turned around to look at the door altough he already knew who Minseok was talking about.

 

”Hahaa! I see, i see...” Hoseok had obviously noticed too. He narrowed his eyes at the sight of five boys standing at the doorway. Then everything happened exactly like yesterday. The five boys started walking across the dining hall while everyone watched them in silence.

 

”As you can see there are five of them in the group” Jisoo leaned in and started explaining in a quiet voice,

 

”Those two tall ones are called Jin and Rap Monster. They are the ones that usually do the dirty work like beatings and etc. They look really intimidating, I mean do you see their bodies, they could snap us all in half like a branch” The two boys who Jisoo was telling about walked confidently across the dining hall with little smirks on their faces.

 

”Stupid names and they aren't even that big, I've seen bigger...” Hoseok said louldy and Jisoo kicked him in the shins.

 

”Hush or they'll hear us! Anyway then there's Min yoongi or beter known as Suga. He is the one on the left with a bored poker face...” Jimin looked at the boy who was named as Suga. He was looking in to the distance and really looked bored like everything around him was not worth of his attention. He had a very white skin, black hair and weirdly in contrast to his cold aura, a pretty cute face.

 

”I know he's cute right?” Jisoo said with a nod,

 

”But don't let his face fool you. He can be one of the meanest and verbally abusive persons you'll ever meet. He gives you one look and then just destroys you with his poisonuos words. My brother had a friend who cried for like a month just because Suga had said few insults to him in front of their class. Poor boy...” Hoseok rolled his eyes and whispered to them:

 

”Hah, that stone-face probably doesn't even know how to...” but Jisoo quickly interrupted him,

 

”And that good-looking kid on the right is Taehyung but everyone must call him V”

 

”A letter as a name, how clever yeeeah...” V was good-looking indeed, he had a handsome face that was even more handsome because he was smiling brightly (”the smile of the devil” Hoseok told them). V's eyes were bouncing from place to place like he was constantly analyzing his surroundings and finding new ideas everywhere.

 

”He's really a genious. V is the one that comes up with the plans of the groups evil pranks and etc. You shouldn't underestimate him, that sunshine-smile hides a clever mind that could destroy your life in school in a blink of an eye” They watched nervously as the group of boys came nearer.

 

”And then” Jisoo said her voice mixed with fear and admiration,

 

”There's Jeon Jungkook” she took a sharp breath in,

 

”He is the leader of the group and also the most feared member of them all. He is ruthless and manipulative and if you manage to get on his bad side- well then even heavens can't help you. Even his glare is really scary...but he is also the most admired person in this whole school.

 

”And why is tha-” Jimin's question was answered when turned to look at the boy. He hadn't had the chance to properly look at the boys yesterday because he had been busy making sure that Hoseok hadn't emerged from under the table too early. So now he really saw Jeon Jungkook for the first time. Jimin stopped breathing for a moment. The boy was absolutely... gorgeous. He had black hair, plump lips and big dark eyes. It was like he's face was carved to look as perfect as a human being possibly could. His white collar shirt had two buttons opened from the top and hugged his muscular yet lean body perfectly. He was a mixture of yness and breathtaking beauty”

 

”I know, he's like a greek god” Jisoo broke Jimin from his trance and was looking at him with a knowing look,

 

”A greek god? I don't think he's good-looking at all” Hoseok seemed to be the only one not a bit impressed by the boys beauty,

 

”Really? Well you are by far the only one I've ever met who thinks like that” Jisoo said.

 

”I certainly do think like that. I mean look at him, he's...he has...his..are...” but even Hoseok couldn't come up with anything that was wrong with Jungkooks looks.

 

”Guys want to be him and girls want him” Jisoo said dreamily,

 

”D-do you like him like that too?” Minseok asked Jisoo,

 

”Of course I do, I mean who wouldn't”

 

”Well I don't. You know why? Because I can see trough guys like that. Okay they may look nice but what's the good in that when they only bully and hurt other people” Hoseok said shaking his head.

 

”Yeah I think you're right” Jimin said,

 

”Are you sure he's a person to be chased after? I mean he sounds like someone who would hurt you if you were dating” Jimin asked Jisoo.

 

”Who cares if he dumped me right after we got together. Ever since I saw him in my brother's year book...even one kiss from those sinful lips..Oh! But don't worry he'll never date me, Jungkook only dates the popular girls and boys who have good looks altough no one can compete with he's”

 

”He dates boys too?” Jimin asked suprised,

 

”Yeah, the gender obviously doesn't matter to him. And I don't think he really dates that much. My brother told me that he just sleeps around with everyone he wants and well because everyone always wants him back he just get's to do that” During the time they were whispering to each other the group of boys had walked to their usual table. Jimin saw how Jungkook lifted his feet on the table while Rap Monster said something to him and they both laughed. Jimin didn' t realize he was looking at him until suddenly Jungook looked at his direction. Jungkook's dark eyes fixed on him and Jimin felt his mouth go dry. Jisoo was right, Jungkook really had one scary gaze. There was something so intense about it like he saw right trough Jimin. Jungkook narrowed his eyes and Jimin quickly looked away. Damn! He had forgot that you should't look a bully in the eye, it will only cause trouble like he had learned in his previous school.

 

”Now look at that, no manners at all” Hoseok looked Jungkook and his feet on the table disaprovingly.

 

”Don't look at him!” Jimin said hastily.

 

”He might think you're challenging him or something. Anyway let's just talk about something else...”

 

”Oh remember that talent show we have tomorrow where freshmen can show their individual skills for the whole school” Jisoo remembered suddenly,

 

”Are any of you going to perform something? Me and none of my friends aren't because there isn't really anything we can do for a talent show”

 

”Nah, we hadn't really...” Jimin started but Hoseok butted in,

 

”A talent show! Oh how could I've forgotten, well I am definitely going!”

 

”You are?” Jimin and Minseok looked at him suprised.

 

”Of course I am. I'll deliver a speech of some very important timely matter while everyone in the school is listening. What a great opportunity, don't you think?”

 

”So your talent is speaking skills? Wow you're so brave! I would die out of nervousness if I had to to something in front of the whole school” Jisoo said.

 

” Well I know no fear and...”

 

”Yeah, not even when you should, we've seen that” Jimin laughed,

 

”Have you already signed yourself in the talent show?”

 

”I haven't! I'm gonna do that now” Hoseok quickly lept to his feet,

 

”Oh and I won't walk home with you guys today because I will be in the library writing my speech. See you in math!” Hoseok stormed towards the door while others laughed.

 

”Wonder what that speech is going to be about” Minseok thought.

 

”Knowing him it could be something like the rights of minorities or climate change and so on”

 

”Oh look at the clock!” Jisoo exclaimed,

 

”We have to go or we'll be late from math” She got up and so did the others.

 

”Look the great future politician forgot his tray on the table” Jimin laughed and shook his head. They returned the trays and went to the math class. Jimin waited exitedly for tomorrow. It would be fun to see Hoseok speaking in front of the whole school. He hoped it would go well because he knew that Hoseok had always dreamed of an opportunity like that to share his opinions with others while they were really listening. It was good though that this time he could do it with propiety.

 

#####

Heyhey, how do you think Hoseok's speech will go?  ;) Thanks for susbcribing and for a comment:) don't be shy to comment more, I like to hear what you think about the story:)