The party

Unexpected

”He's doing it again” Minseok whispered to Jimin when they were sitting on a bench in the school yard. Jimin looked up from the book he was reading at the spot where the populars were standing. There, in the middle of them he saw Jungkook who was staring at him dark eyes filled with something Jimin couldn't quite put his finger on. The minute he saw Jimin looking back at him, he turned his gaze back to his friends.

 

”Uh...” Jimin shifted awkwardly and looked back to his book. Jungkook had been doing this since the last incident in the cafeteria. Jimin would catch him staring at him with that odd gaze during the lunch time, in the hallway and so on. It made him nervous so he always looked away quickly.

 

”If he plots on doing something to you, I'm going to kill him” Hoseok glared at Jungkook.

 

”He hasn't done anything though” Jimin turned a page and tried to continue studying.

 

”It's weird” Minseok said wondering,

 

”I was afraid that after the incident in the cafeteria last week, he'd try to bully us again or something but he hasn't. He just...looks at you occasionally. Maybe...maybe it's something you said to him then, maybe he realized that he had been mean...”

 

”Hah! I doubt he can even feel guilt, nothing's gonna get trough that thick skull of his. He's an arrogant bully rotten to the core, trust me with that” Hoseok said matter of factly. That day when Hoseok had ran out of the cafeteria, Jimin and Minseok had found him not from the principal's office where he had threatened to go but from one of the bathrooms. His eyes had been red and he'd mumbled about something getting to his eyes. They had comforted him saying that it was okay to cry. By the next day he had cheered up but his anger towards Jungkook had increased, if it was even possible.

 

”I don't like the way he looks at you, if he's planning on bullying you or-”

 

”Let's-Let's just igonre him, the main thing is that they've left us alone now” Jimin looked in the direction of the school building and saw a girl walking towars them.

 

”Oh look it's Jisoo!”

 

”Hi guys” Jisoo sat next to them.

 

”How is it going?” She asked.

 

”Fine, we're just studying” Jimin answered.

 

”Seriously guys, do you always just study? Everytime I see you you're noses stuck in a book. You do have fun sometimes, right?”

 

”Oh yeah! I, for example, like to read books relating to politics in my free time and write speeches an...”

 

”Hoseok, I don't think she meant that” Jimin gently interrupted his friend.

 

”Well we do visit each other during the weekends and go to ice cream parlors...”

 

”Yeah, but I meant do you have fun, like go to parties and stuff like that” They stared at Jisoo a little baffled.

 

”Oh god, don't say you've never been to a party?” they shaked their heads.

 

”Well how do you meet people then? I mean get dates and...Oh don't say you've never dated?” She looked at them incredulously.

”Well the chances of doing that and going to the parties were kinda zero in our previous school cause no one wanted to be with us” Hoseok stated.

 

”Oh yeah... sorry I forgot about that” Jisoo looked a bit embarassed.

 

”But hey! What are you doing this weekend? Have something planned?”

 

”No, I guess we're just studying and-”

 

”Well then, I've got plans for you! My friend told me that there's this party at some kid's house and asked if I wanted to go. Wanna come with us?” She asked looking excited.

 

”Oh-I don't know, we've never been into a party so I don't know...” The three boys looked at each other hesitantly.

 

”Oh don't be shy! It's gonna be fun and you're not being bullied anymore. Please, I really want you guys to come, It'll be boring to be just with my friend...” Jisoo begged and looked at them with a puppy face. They looked at each other for a while and then smiled to Jisoo.

 

”Waah Jisoo, you're puppy face is too distracting! Okay we'll come!” Hoseok exclaimed.

 

”Jej! You guys are the best!” She got up.

 

”I'm gonna go tell my friend. See you!” She left jogging back to the school bulding.

 

#####

 

So, the next friday they we're at Jimin's house getting ready for the party.

 

”Our first ever houseparty! Our situation has really progressed my friends, I just can't wait to get there!” Hoseok put his arms around their shoulders while Jimin and Minseok were checking themselves from the mirror.

 

”Yeah, I wonder how it's gonna be...” Jimin fixed his hair for the millionth time this evening. He'd never before had to get ready for a party so he felt kind of lost at what to wear and how to put his hair. In the and he just ended up parting it from the side. He wore a simple blue collar shirt and black jeans, better to play it safe.

 

”I feel nervous” Minseok said and glanced at his friends.

 

”I get anxious around a lot of people and I don't want to burden you guys, if you want to I can just stay at home-” but Jimin and Hoseok protested loudly.

 

”No, of course you come! We want you to be there!”

 

”Yeah” Jimin smiled at his friend encouragingly,

 

”It wouldn't be the same without you Minnie. Don't worry, if you start feeling anxious we just go back home. But we want to go with you”

 

”Oh...oh then I guess I could come” Minseok smiled shyly at them.

 

They went to the party by a bus because their parents didn't have time to take them there. When they got off the buss, they found out that they were in one the wealthiest areas in the city.

 

”Wow this kid must be really rich!” Hoseok said astonished. He had been right because they soon arrived in front of a big fancy mansion. After checking the adress Jisoo had gave them they walked across the yard and inside the luxurious building. The door had been open and there were people smoking and drinking in the yard. Inside the music was loud and the house was full of people.

 

”It's like the whole school's been invited” Jimin said looking at the sight in front of him feeling a bit shy in the new enviroment. They standed awkwardly at the hallway not knowing what to do next.

 

”I guess-I guess we could find something to drink. I've never tasted alchohol and I want to try it” Hoseok said. Soon they found the place where the drinks were and Hoseok took a green drink in a big glass. Minseok and Jimin didn't have anything yet because they wanted to explore the place first.

 

”Are you sure you should drink all that?” Jimin asked looking a bit worried at the sight of Hoseok gulping down his drink.

 

”You've never drank alcohol before so-”

 

”Oh don't worry Jimin, it runs in the family to have a strong tolenrance for alcohol. Naturally I must have inherited it” Hoseok reassured him but Jimin didn't still feel wholly convinced.

 

”Hey! Jimin! And others!” Jisoo came to them with her friend. She introduced them and they left to the living room that served as a dance floor for the party. They didn't have the courage to go dancing yet so instead they just sat down on a couch and talked. After a while Jimin couldn't help but to notice that Jisoo and Hoseok had started to get drunk. Actually really drunk.

 

”You know Jishoo, you really are a nice girrlll...” Hoseok flung his arm around Jisoo's shoulder.

 

”It's not that I like you like-like thazz...but you're just a r-really nice frien-nd” Hoseok slurred a bit. Jisoo slapped him in the arm and giggled.

 

”I like y-you tooo Hosh-Hosheok. Hey! I wanna dance, oppa come danshee wi-wizz me!” Jisoo pulled Hoseok up and they went to the dance floor wobbling a bit. The three of them laughed at the two drunken figures swinging around the dance floor. Soon Hoseok and Jisoo started to disappear into the mass of people.

 

”Should we go after them?” Jimin asked the others.

 

”I mean they looked pretty drunk, what if they hurt themselves or something?”

 

”Nah, Jisoo has drank before and altough she might seem drunk I'm sure she's able to keep them both safe enough” said Jisoo's friend.

 

”But hey guys, wanna come and get drinks with me? You know where that place is since your friend had that green drink”

 

”Yeah, we could. But I need to go to the bathroom first” Jimin got up.

 

”Wait for me in here, I'll be just back” Jimin walked out of the living room but soon discovered that it was not exactly easy to find a toilet from a house of this size.

 

”Excuse me?” he said to the group of boys who were standing by the staircase and drinking beer.

 

”Do you know where the...oh” the boys had turned around and Jimin regognized them as Rap Monster, V and Jin.

 

”You! Hey look guys, it's the friend of that head Hoseok from the school”

 

”I didn't know they invited nerds into this party as well” Jimin felt offended by the words. He turned around to get away from them.

 

”Hey wait!” V shouted making Jimin stop. V looked at his friends with a mischievious gaze and gestured upstairs.

 

”You wanted to know where the bathroom was? Well the closest one is up these stairs and to the right”

 

”What?! But that's the...” Jin started but V shot him a meaningful look and nodded towards upstairs again.

 

”Oh yeah!” Jin looked at him finally understanding what he meant.

 

”The third door on the right with black and red paint, you can't miss it” Jimin looked at them suspiciously. Did they really think he believed a word they said? It was obvious that they were trying to prank him. Sighing he turned around and walked away ignoring their shouts.

 

”Hey, excuse me, do you know where the bathroom is?” He asked again from two girls who were sitting on a window chill .

 

”It's rig-hey wait” the other girl looked at him narrowing her eyes.

 

”Aren't you a friend of that boy who totally pissed Jungkook off that day in the gym hall?”

 

”Oh...well I-”

 

”Oh I don't hate you or anything, don't worry” the girl said and waved her hand sensing Jimin's discomfort.

 

”I actually hate that Jungkook guy too. Now you wanted to find the bathroom? Well It's upstairs and to the right, a door with black and red paint, you can't miss it” the girl said. Jimin was dumbfounded. The boys had told him the truth after all? Or was this girl pranking him too? Jimin looked at her again. She did seem sincere.

 

”Okay, thank you” he thanked them and left back to the staircase. He had to find a bathroom and those girls couldn't possibly have heard what the boys had said to him earlier, so they must've spoken the truth. Though after he dissapeared from the girl's view he failed to see how they burst out in laughter.

 

”Joy! Why did you do that? You know that's the-”

 

”Yeah, yeah, I just wanted to get back to that for stealing what was supposed to mine” they snickered and looked after Jimin.

 

Jimin got up the stairs and failed again to see how V, Jin and Rap monster were trying their best to hold their laughter. He found the door that fit in their describtion. He opened it carefully and peeked inside. The room was dark. He got in and tried to find the light button. While he was doing this he accidentally managed to push the door close. He tried to open the door but didn't manage to do that.

 

”Oh no...” he roamed around trying to find the light button. Suddenly he heard a sound from the other side of the room. He froze in his place. There was suffling of fabric or something. Then he heard a girl moan.

 

”Oh yes! Right there, that feels good...” Then he heard a guy groan too. Jimin's face flushed. Clearly there were people doing something very intimate in this room. He couldn't believe he had fell for the boys and the girls prank, they had obviously known what was happening in here. Jimin panicked and tried to open the door again. Unfortunately due to darkness he bumped into something and then there was a loud thump and crash when Jimin and apparently a glass item fell to the ground.

 

”What the hell was that?” came a voice from the other side of the room. Next the lights were and Jimin blinked. He held his aching head and looked up to see a boy and a girl staring at him from the other side of the room on top of a kingsized bed. The girl's dress was pulled halfway down, her make up smeared and face flushed. Jimin moved his eyes to the boy and his insides made an unpleasant turn. It was Jeon Jungkook staring at him with his white collar shirt ed and so were his pants.

 

”Who the hell are you?” the girl asked and looked at him angrily. Jimin quickly got up.

 

”I-I'm so s-sorry-” he stuttered feeling more embarassed he'd ever felt.

 

”I-I thought this was a-a bathroom and-and...”

 

”A bathroom, are you ing retarded? Get out! We kinda wanna to continue here...” the girl casted one more loathing look at him and turned back to Jungkook.

 

”Where were we babe...” She moved her hand to his thigh and leaned closer to the dark haired boy. Jungkook however didn't look at her, instead he kept his gaze fixed to Jimin.

 

”No” He shoved the girl away.

 

”I don't want to continue, go away Irene. This was getting boring anyway” Irene looked at Jungkook shocked.

 

”Bu-but Jungkookie, I thought we-”

 

”I said go away!” Jungkook looked at her annoyed.

 

”I'm sure you can find someone from this party to finish you off” Irene looked hurt and embarassed. Jimin watched shocked how she quickly put her dress back on and ran out of the room. Jungkook though didn't seem care at all. Getting up he zipped his pants and partly buttoned his shirt. He walked to a table and took a bottle of water drinking from it. Jimin watched how the droplets of water trickled from his mouth to his chin and down his bare upper chest. Jimin gulped. Jungkook wiped his lips with a back his of hand.

 

”I don't know should I thank you or be pissed at you” he said and ran his hand trough his messy hair carelessly.

 

”for barging in my room while I was having . On the other hand it was a bad anyway” Jimin felt a bang annoyment at his words. He had treated that girl so badly, how could he'd done that? Jimin wanted to ask Jungkook that and maybe tell him that he was the biggest jerk he'd ever met, but he couldn't bring himself to do that. Instead he just stood there nervous, watching Jungkook and wondering what to do next. All the courage he had felt at the cafeteria seemed to be gone. But wait, what he'd just said? This was Jungkook's room? But then this was also...

 

”This-this is your house?”

 

”Yeah” Jungkook said and stretched his hands. His shirt pulled up when he was doing it revealing his toned abs. Jimin looked quickly away.

 

”O-oh I am very sorry, I-I...” Jimin stammered.

 

”I-I really didn't know that this wasn't a bathroom, your friends said this was and I believed them and-and...” Jungkook threw his head back and laughed.

 

”Did they now? Of course should've known, those bastards” he released his hands and rolled his head from side to side.

 

”Aah, ing really makes you stiff” he groaned.

 

”You know, that vase you just broke was kinda expensive”

 

”Wha-what?” Jimin looked at the broken peaces of porcelain on the floor. Only then he realized what Jungkook had just said.

 

”O-oh I am very sorry, I-I...” Jimin apologized again. What was wrong with him? Sure he'd been bullied but after standing up to Jungkook in the cafeteria he shouldn't feel this nervous. He crouched down and looked at the pieces of porcelain.

 

”Maybe-maybe it can be fixed if...” he tried to collect the broken pieces but one of them was so sharp it cut a wound to his finger.

 

”Auh!” Jimin instinctively put the bleeding finger in his mouth. Jungkook finally turned to look at him. His eyes dropped to his mouth and the finger he was and then back to his eyes. Jimin felt somehow even more nervous from the way he looked at him so he dropped his finger quickly.

 

”I don't think it can be fixed” Jungkook said and started coming towards him. Jimin quickly got up and watched him coming closer nervously. Jungkook stopped when he was standing right in front of him. Jimin looked to the floor. There was a long silence and he could felt the other's gaze on him. It and the silence felt uncomfortable.

 

”I-I cut myself” he blurted stupidly just to say something to fill the weird silence.

 

”I can see that” Jungkook stated. Jimin mustered up the courage and looked up at him. He felt his breath hitch. Jungkook was looking at him with his dark intense eyes. He was so damn beautiful...being this close to him made Jimin feel weird, he couldn't explain it. When Jungkook took a step even closer Jimin panicked.

 

”Uh...uh do you happen to have a plaster?” he said hastily and then felt stupid for asking it.

 

”I think I could find one, but we don't need that” Jungkook said stretching out his hand and closing it around Jimin's wrist. The skin on his hand where Jungkook was touching felt hot. Jungkook lifted Jimin's hand up and brought his finger to his lips. Jimin watched with wide eyes as he put it inside his mouth and at it. Jimin was shocked. Was...was he just...was Jeon Jungkook just his finger? Jungkook continued it for a while and then withdrawed the finger from his lips with a plop.

 

”Better?” Jimin's face was flushed. He couldn't get a word out of his mouth, just stared at the boy. Jungkook chuckled and leaned closer to Jimin while putting his other hand in his hair and not letting go of his wrist.

 

”Wha-what are you doing?” he managed to get out.

 

”I want you” Jungkook whispered against his skin. His voice had dropped an octave and it send shivers down Jimin's spine. And suddenly it all made sense, the looks Jungkook had been giving him at school after the incident at the cafeteria. He was lusting after him. After Jimin, Jeon Jungkook was lusting after a him, ”loser”, or at least that was what he considered Jimin to be. It just didn't make sense at all. But he could feel his hot breath against the sensitive skin of his neck. He could smell his cologne that was a strong aroma and it made his head feel dizzy. The light in the room was also dim and Jimin seemed to be falling out of his senses. Jungkook traveled his hand down from Jimin's hair to his shoulder and then down his side until he circled it around his waist. He was taller and bigger than him and Jimin felt trapped and small between him and small space to the wall. But oddly he didn't feel scared. Well he did, but he felt exctited at the same time, in a good way, the way he'd never felt before. He'd never even held hands with everyone and what Jungkook was doing to him now just made him feel...breathless.

 

”You look so delicious right now” Jungkook whispered with a low voice.

 

”Makes me want to devour you” And then Jimin felt his lips on his neck. As indescribable good as it felt, it also made him snap out of his trance. What was he doing? This was the boy who had made his best friend cry. The one that bullied people, hurt people and was possibly one of the biggest jerks he'd ever met. He didn't want his first kiss or anything to happen with a person like this. Coming to his senses, Jimin abrubtly pushed him away.

 

”No!” Jungkook stumbled backwards by suprise.

 

”What the hell?”

 

”I-I don't want to do this” Jimin said.

 

”What? Why?” Jungkook asked and looked at him sounding offended

 

”I-I...” Jimin felt loss at words. Why was he acting this way, he should just ran out of this room already. Jungkook sighed. He again stepped closer to him while Jimin took a step back.

 

”N-no don't come closer...”

 

”I know what this is about” Jungkook stopped in front of him again and touched his arm.

 

”Look, I know you want me too, I can see how you flush when I get close to you and how you tremble when I touch you. I know how I make you feel.” He leaned in.

 

”And you want to feel it again. And that was nothing yet, I can make you feel even better. Come on Jiminnie...” Jimin felt his cheeks flush again at the nickname and the look Jungkook was giving him.

 

”I know you're nervous, well who wouldn't be if they'd get to be with me but since it's someone like you-” This made Jimin to finally snap out of his thoughts. He yanked his arm back and sprinted away from him to the middle of the room.

 

”No, I meant what I said” Jimin tried to calm his breath down. Jungkook turned to look at him a bit annoyed.

 

”Argh, would you just-” but Jimin interrupted him.

 

”You're a bully, you hurt my friend and you're just generally mean to people. And how you treated that girl was just...not okay” Jungkook sighed.

 

”Don't tell me you're going to start moralizing my actions again like you did in the cafeteria. I just wanted to-”

 

”I know you just wanted to get into my pants”

 

”Well yeah! What did you think, that I would take you out on a romantic meal?”

 

”No, but I just don't want my first experience to be with-” Jimin slapped his hand to his mouth. Oh god, he hadn't meant to say that.

 

”Well doesn't come as a suprise to me, could've guessed that you and your friends were dainty s” Jungkook snorted. Jimin tried to ignore this.

 

”What you say is offensive” he said calmly.

 

”And I don't have to stay here listening to that. I hope you realize too how you hurt people and that one day you're actions will lead you to be unhappy and lonely” Jungkook looked really angry now.

 

”Well I don't ing need your advice doctor Phill. Fine then! Just get the hell out, It's your loss anyway”

 

”So I will” Jimin said.

 

”I'm leaving now” He tried to sound confident.

 

”You can send me a bill to pay for that vase I accidently broke” After that he turned around and left the room. Luckily the door was open this time, the girl probably left it that way when she had exited the room.

###

Thanks for new comments, subscribers and a vote!:) how'd you like the chapter?