Busted!

Unexpected

Hi! I already put the possible warnings in this story to the front page^^ there won't be anythin r-rated in this chapter but you guys can go check them up just in case^^ hope u enjoy the chapter;)

 

Jungkook glared at the two boys who sat bodies stiff as a stick a few rows ahead of him. His face felt hot and anger was swirling inside of him. He had never felt this humiliated in his life.

”I can't believe he just did that...” the other boys were still staring at the stage where Hoseok had just been in disbelief. Well except Suga who looked as unimpressed as usual.

”What the ?”

”Who the hell was that?”

”That kid really got some balls” V seemed fascinated at the whole situation. He turned to look at Jungkook,

”Wow I really wouldn't want to be in his position when you're gonna get back to him”

”Those two ers over there are his friends, let's just beat them up here and now” Rap Monster stood up.

”Sit down you ing idiot” Jungook grabbed him by the arm and yanked him back.

”But that bastard just humiliated you in front of the whole school! If he's not here now let's just take it on them first, that's a revenge against the bastard too. As usual nothing's gonna happen to us thanks to your dad”

”Yeah, thanks to old man I get away with a lot” Jungkook shifted on his seat,

”But do you really think they let us beat someone up while the whole school is watching? You really are as stupid as you look” Jungkook gave Rap Monster a blow in the head,

”No, we deal with them after this”

”That kid's gonna wish he was never born” Jin cracked his knuckels,

”Yeah, he is” When the talent show ended they watched as the two boys quickly got up and stumbled to the door of the gym hall as fast as possible.

”So we beat them up after school huh? Just drag them into some dark alley?” Rap monster asked Jungkook.

”Yes” Jungkook got up from his seat and others followed,

”We'll wait for them in some side alley and give those nerds a shock of a lifetime. V can hack into the school's database and find out where they live”

”We don't have to do that” Suga finally joined the conversation.

”What?”

”They're heading to the principal's office right now where their friend has been taken. If we go there and wait in that hallway where the art classes are held you can have your revenge immediately”

”And you know they're going there because...?”

”Cause I heard the other one saying ”let's go get Hoseok, he's probably been taken to the principal's office” Suga spoke with a high pitched voice mimicking the other boy he had heard earlier.

”And what if the teachers come? Like I already ing said, they won't let us...”

”They're not because they will be in a conference in the teacher's room. If any of you es ever realized anything that's happening around, you'd know they always hold it at this time”

”Perhaps I just don't ing care about nerd stuff like that” Jungkook spat. Suga just shrugged unaffected.

”Whatever the king wants” Jungkook sighed annoyed,

”Uhh...What the heck, let's just do it now. That brat made me so pissed off I won't be content until I get to see his stupid face rearranged” The five boys started walking towards the hallway where the art classes used to be held.

###

Meanwhile Jimin and Minseok had arrived in front of the principal's office. They waited for half an hour until the door opend and Hoseok came out looking sulky.

”They didn't expel you, right?” Jimin asked worried.

”No” Hoseok sat down on a chair by the wall,

”Gave me a warning though and banned me from performing in any of the school's festivals etc.”

”Oh Hoseok, I'm sorry” Minseok patted him on the shoulder.

”I'm sorry for that too, we know how much you wanted to hold speeches and things like that” Jimin said,

”But how could you do that? You promised about three times not to get us in trouble in this school yet you go and call the most feared bully an arogant and spoiled rich kid? In front of the whole school? You know we're probably in deep trouble right now” Jimin said exasperated.

”We'll he is an arrogant an-”

”Hoseok!”

”Oh-okay, you're right...” Hoseok's shoulders slumped and he looked down,

”I'm sorry guys I just...I just wanted so much for that talent show to go well. It has been my dream ever since I was young to hold a speech in front of the whole school and when that jerk walked in just as I was about to finish my amazing speech I..I just completely lost it. I overreacted, I know and...I'm sorry again” Hoseok looked up at them apologetically,

”Could you guys ever forgive me? If not I guess I just have to...” Jimin could't help but to smile at Hoseok's sad puppy eyes.

”Oh leave it, who could be mad at you for long” Jimin laughed and hit Hoseok gently.

”Yeah, you shouldn't have done what you did at the gym hall but we're not mad at you. We're you're friends and we stand together” Minseok smiled too.

”Thanks a lot guys, you really are my best buddies!” Hoseok jumped up and hugged them,

”Hey! I know what makes us all feel better! Let's go in to the cafeteria and buy something sweet, I so need food right now, all this fuzz made me hungry...” Jimin and Minseok agreed and they started walking towards the dining hall. When they came to the hallway where art classes were held Jimin turned to his friends.

”I think I'll buy a chocolate muffin if the-” but he didn't get to finish his sentence because he bumped into something solid. He shaked his head feeling a bit groggy and looked up.

”Well hello there. Going somewhere?” He looked up to see Jeon Jungkook smirking down at him. His mouth fell open from horror. Jungkook chuckled and leaned in closer to his face,

”Mouth open for me already? Don't want me to hurt your friend so instead you're gonna try to make it up for me?” Jungkook took a hold of his chin,

”Too late for that honey” he whispered and closed his mouth. Jimin pulled his face away from him and stumbled backwards face red with embarrasment at the dirty words. Jungook laughed and gestured to the other boys. V grabbed Minseok and Rap monster Jimin.

”Hey! Look at this kid, he's so cute!” V exclaimed and pinched Minseok's cheek.

”You keep your dirty hands away from him!” Hoseok shouted angrily. He walked up to Jungkook and looked at him with his head held high,

”Keep them away from this. I'm the one you want, you should take your anger to me if anyone” he said. Jungkook smirked,

”As you wish” he grabbed Hoseok from the collar and shoved him against the lockers.

”No!” Jimin struggled against Rap Monster's hold as Jungkook raised hist fist.

”Jungkook!” A shout from the end of the hallway made him stop. All of them turned to look at the middle aged man in a black suit walking towards them. Behind him came the headmaster of the school and a few teachers.

”What an earth is happening in here?” he asked looking at the scene horrified.

”Father?” Jungkook released Hoseok,

”What the hell are you doing here?” he glared at his father.

”Jungkook! That-that is not a way to talk to your father. I came here to negotiate about the new donation I'm thinking of giving for this school. W-wait... were you trying to hit that boy?” Jungkook's father looked at Hoseok who was coughing on the floor. Jimin found it odd that he was so horrified about the situation, wasn't he the one who let his son get away with everything he did in this school?

”Y-yes h-he was going to beat me up actually...” Hoseok said rasply and looked up at Jungkook's father,

”But why do you find that weird anyway, aren't you the one who let's him get away with all the bullying slash bad things he does in this school?” Jungkook looked at him murderously,

”Shut up!” he hissed.

”What? No-no, I'd never-I don't understand” Jungkook's father looked at them puzzled,

”Why would you...what-what is going on?”

”Wait” the headmaster came to stand next to Jungkook's father,

”So...so mister Jeon, you've never threatened to fire our teachers or quit this school if we punish him?”

”No-no of course not! Is-that what he's been telling you?” mister looked at his son angrily and somewhat sadly,

”How could I do that?! My donations are always out of good will and to want to support education, I could never ask anything in return”

”Busted!” Hoseok got up on his feet and pointed at Jungkook,

”Your evil plan has been revealed! You thought keeping people in fear is going to allow you to do everything you want, huh? Well that's not the case anym-” Jungkook stepped forward and raised his fist at Hoseok but his father grabbed him by the arm.

”Don't even think about it” He looked sternly at his son,

”I am so sorry dear headmaster and everyone, If I had known what's been going on...well you don't have worry anymore, he's not going to do any harm from this forward” Mister Jeon kept apolozing from the headmaster and the teachers.

”Well we'll go home now and have a serious discussion with my son. Again I apologize for his actions and wish you all a good day. Come on Jungkook” mister Jeon gestured to his son to follow him. Jungkook didn't move an inch.

”Jungkook, please” his father almost begged. Jimin felt a little bad for him, the whole situation must feel really embarassing for him. Jungkook glared at his father for a while but finally stepped after him.

”May this be a warning to you” Hoseok said to Jungkook's back. Jimin hushed at him,

”Hoseok now's really not th-” but Hoseok spoke over him,

”Evil deeds will always result in b-” but he didn't get to finish his sentence because Jungkook abruptly turned around and this time punched Hoseok for real. Then he turned back and walked out of the hallway.

”Jungkook!” his father shouted after him,

”Oh god, I'm so sorry, he is...I will have to... well I have to think what to do with him” mister Jeon shaked his head apologetically and walked after his son.

”Are you okay?” Jimin crouched next to Hoseok,

”Yeah, nothing didn't break at least...” Hoseok wiped his bleeding nose.

”You seriously need to learn to control your mouth” Jimin sighed and gave his friend a napkin,

”I sometimes fear that you'll get hurt badly”

”Well at least he's not gonna get to hurt anyone anymore without getting punished” Hoseok looked after Jungkook,

”Everything turned out just find didn't it?” he smiled at Jimin. Jimin shaked his head but smiled at him,

”Well except your school uniform is now full of blood stains” He helped Hoseok up to his feet,

”Let's go find something clean for you to wear”

Here's chapter 4:) Tell me what you thought of it^^ Again thanks for new subscribers and comments!