Not you

Unexpected

”Thanks for the tutoring! But tell mr Byun I don't want to continue cause I wanted to learn english, not have a ing therapy session!” Jungkook shouted after the boy. After this he slumped down to his chair and sighed annoyed. The kid had seen right trough his ”plan”. Yeah, he'd made a bet with his friends that he'd seduce Park Jimin after the other had left his room during the party.

 

-you're only making your problems worse” Jungkook slammed his fist on the table scaring a firstyear walking by. The headache that kid was giving him! Why was he even bothering with him? He should just continue with his life, he didn't need to seduce that annoying know-it-all.

 

But why are you so caught with him then?” That annoying voice in the back of his mind spoke again. Jungkook groaned and tried to push the voice away. He wasn't caught up with the kid, that geek wasn't even goodlooking.

 

Then why did you woke up in the middle of the night yesterday covered in sweat with his picture on you're mind? You were all hot and bothered and your-”

 

”Shut up!” Jungkook spat to himself scaring another student walking by. Okay, fine, he'd had a dream about the kid yesterday. And fine, he admitted that he'd lusted after him. But he was young and his hormones were racing, the kid was just someone who he happened to use to release his ual frustation.

 

But's it's not just about wanting to screw him, is it not? You wouldn't have gone this far just for a quick .” Jungkook shook his head to make this other side of him to shut up.

 

Is it because he is the only one who can see trough your bull?” Jungkook got up abruptly. That kid had messed up with his head, he'd have to get a grip of himself. Jungkook stared walking away from the library. Maybe Rap Monster was on the rooftop and hopefully he'd have some smokes.

 

###

 

”Oh that ert!” Hoseok said mouth full of hamburger. They were sitting in the cafeteria having lunch. Jimin had just told them about his tutoring session with Jungkook.

 

”He tried to assault you in the library!? Well I'm not suprised at all I have to say, that's exactly the sort of behaviour I'd expect from someone like him. You so have to report him to the-”

 

”Hoseok I didn't say he tried to assault me” Jimin said.

 

"I just said he made very clear that his intentions were something other than wanting to learn english”

 

”What a jerk” Hoseok shook his head and took another bite of his hamburger.

 

”Well I'm just going to avoid him from this on” Jimin said determinedly.

 

”But how did your math class go? Did I miss something important ms Kim tought?”

 

”Not really, we just had that tutoring lesson. But poor Minseok had to pairs with that creepy-smiley V kid”

 

”Really? Was he mean to you?” Jimin asked Minseok.

 

”W-well actually he was quite nice to me”

 

”What, seriously?”

 

”Yeah and he tought me really well, I actually think I made some progress”

 

He was nice to you?” Hoseok asked incredulously.

 

”Yeah, he didn't laugh at my poor math skills and he was so helpful. He even praised me and kept smiling really brightly-” Minseok then blushed suddenly and dropped his gaze to his plate. Jimin noticed this but Hoseok continued to look unbelieving.

 

”It must be some sort of plot” he thought and looked towards where Jungkook and his gang were sitting.

 

”Oh god! Maybe he has the same dirty and vile intentions like Jungkook had with Jimin or something...”

 

”Or maybe not” Jimin said.

 

”Maybe he was just genuinely being friendly and wanting to help Minseok” Minseok looked up at Jimin.

 

”You think so?” he asked.

 

”Okay, hey hey, are you forgetting that he belongs to Jungkook's gang?” Hoseok said fervently.

 

”But maybe he's not like him” Jimin thought.

 

”Guys! He was there when Jungkook tried to beat me holding one of my friends from helping me!”

 

”Oh yeah, that really was not okay. I just wonder why he's being so nice to me” Minseok said.

 

”Who knows about those bullies...” Hoseok casted a loathing look towards the boy's table and stuffed rest of his hamburger to his mouth.

 

###

 

That evening Hoseok had decided to take a stroll outside.

 

”Mother! I'm taking a turn around the garden!” He shouted while he got out of the front door. They didn't really have a garden but he liked to practise posh language every now then. Who knows if his political career would someday lead to him meeting a royal family? Imagne the embarrasment he'd felt if he wouldn't know the proper way to talk. Horrendous.

 

”Iiin...aand ouuut” He breathed the fresh air receiving a weird look from an elderly lady passing by. She must've admired Hoseok's talented way of breathing, it was a result of patient learning of zen meditation breathing exercises. He walked ahead with brisk steps and unfortunately found his thoughts going back to Jungkook. That kid just made Hoseok's blood boil. The way he'd humiliated him in the cafeteria and then tried to have his dirty ways with Jimin. Just a mere thought of that jerk's face made Hoseok angry.

 

”Calm down Hoseok” he told himself.

 

”You shouldn't let him get to you and certainly not let him to ruin your relaxing evening stroll” he nodded to himself and decided to turn around and get back home-

 

”Hey wait” he looked around the unfamiliar enviroment he was in. Oh dear, he'd been so lost in thoughts with that idiot Jungkook that he'd accidently walked to an unknown neighbourhood. It looked a bit shabby. Well no panic, no titanic, he'd just turn around and find his normal route. He started walking to the direction he'd come only to stop again.

 

”Wait a second” he looked into a side alley where music could be heard. He listened very carefully.

 

”That can't be...” He froze in his place. No! It was exactly what he'd thought it'd be!

 

Dream, I will be there for you're creation until the end of your life...” Hoseok listened rapturously to the raspy voice rapping. He couldn't believe he heard his favourite rapper's voice from so close. The rapper's name was August D and Hoseok just loved him, his wonderful voice and the deep meanings of the lyrics he wrote. Yes, Hoseok did listen to rap, it was something he enjoyed a lot alongside with planning his political career. He actually liked to rap himself sometimes but he didn't mention it much to anyone, not even his friends. It was just something he'd liked to keep to himself. And maybe he thought it wouldn't exactly suit for his future political image to be a fan of rap music.

 

”Oh this is a dream come true” he thought and without thinking started walking towards the door where a faint light was shining and where the music could be heard. He just had to get a glimpse of his favourite artist. Hoseok had never actually seen him because the underground rapper released his songs without a face. Hoseok walked trough the open door into a dim room packed with people. He immediately pushed his way trough the cheering crowd to get as near the stage as possible. When he got to the front row he turned his gaze up to the lit stage with his heart beating quickly.

 

”No!!” He exclaimed loudly. He stared horrified at the pale boy on the stage. It was that stone-faced boy from Jungkook's gang. Was his name pepper or Salt or what? Well some spice anyway but it didn't matter. Hoseok couldn't believe it. His favourite rapper had turned out to be a lowly school bully? Hoseok continued to stare at the boy incredulously. It was then when the rapper suddenly turned his gaze towards Hoseok. Their eyes locked. The pale boy looked at him for a while and then averted his gaze like he hadn't notice anything and continued with his rap. Hoseok however finally regained from his shock. He quickly turned around getting away from the room.

 

”I wouldn't have never guessed” he let out once he was out. He heard the raspy voice of the rapper from inside. Boy did he know how to rap...

 

”Hoseok! Remember your principals!” He shook his head.

 

”He is a bully, yes he was your favourite rapper, but if you listen to him you're indirectly supporting someone who totally acts against your values!” Hoseok nodded determinedly and started walking away from the ally. He felt devastated from this horrendous revelation. As he moved forward he heard the raspy voice fading away.

 

Chapter 9:)