The tutors part 1

Unexpected

the site is filtering the swear words hmph:/

 

Jungkook watched as the boy got out of his room. When the door closed he kicked the bedside table and groaned.

 

"Ahh,    "

 

"-one day your actions will lead you to be unhappy and lonely"  The hell he was saying? That Jungkook treated people badly? Well he knew he did, but he didn't care. That he would be lonely and unhappy? He wasn't unhappy and would never be. He was rich and goodlooking. He's life was freaking perfect.

 

"Or is it really?" an annoying small voice whispered in the back of his mind. Jungkook groaned annoyed again and fell backwards to his bed.

 

The , why he was thinking about this? It was just some wise a   little nerd, he didn't know why he'd wanted to screw him in the first place. He closed his eyes. Now he'd have to get Irene back here, talk some sweet and so on. She would come anyway, because no one ever rejected Jeon Jungkook. Only that someone just did. Suddenly he found himself thinking about the soft skin against his lips, a sweet gasp the other had made when he'd kissed his neck and wide brown eyes looking up at him which had that annoyingly wise look in them...He snapped out of his thoughts when the door of his room flew open.

 

"The hell Jungkook, I didn't know you were that quick. We just saw that nerd coming downstairs" Rapmonster laughed as he, V and Jin bursted into the room.

"Wonder how you get all the girls with that sort of stamina" Jin layed down beside Jungkook with a beer bottle in his hand.

 

"Get the hell out, you're getting beer over my sheets" Jungkook pushed Jin to the floor.

 

"Whoa princess, I think they're already dirty after you just had a there"

 

"The hell I did" Jungkook fell back down again.

 

"You own me a , now I have to get Irene back here and-"

 

"What wait, you didn't screw that kid?" Rap Monster looked suprised.

 

"Are you ing deaf, I just said I didn't"

 

"Why the hell not?"

 

"Perhaps because I realized how freaking ugly he was!" Junkgook lied.

 

"Now stop asking and get me a drink, i feel like getting ing wasted" Jin gave him a beer but V looked at him with an mischievous gaze.

 

"Or could it be that our great Jeon Jungkook got rejected for the first time in his life" he said with a small smile in his lips.

 

"Shut up" Jungkook took a big gulp from his beer.

 

###

 

"I am never drinking again" Hoseok told Jimin and Minseok in the math class next monday.

 

"Well I did try to warn you" Jimin said.

 

"I know I know, should've listened. The next day I felt like a truck had driven over me, the headache was horrendous" Hoseok held his head and made an pained expression making Jimin and Minseok laugh.

 

"And I don't think it would suit for a famous future politician to swing around at parties drunk as a skunk. Could be bad for the career" Hoseok thought.

 

"Yeah, you might have a point there" Jimin said smiling. They stopped talking when the teacher arrived. Jimin was suprised when she called out his name.

 

"Park Jimin"

 

"Yes, ms Kim?" He looked at the teacher.

 

"The english teacher mr Byun wants to talk to you. We agreed that you could go meet him now. He waits you in his room"

 

"Oh-okay" Jimin got up and gathered his things. On his way to mr Byun's room he wondered why the teacher wanted to see him. He remembered how he'd told Jimin last week that he'd been doing really well in english classes.

 

"Hello Jimin, sit down" mr Byun greeted him smiling. Jimin sat down.

 

"I invited you here to ask if you wanted to become a tutor in english for one of our students? He is one year above you but he's been doing poorly in english and I thought since you are doing so well in your classes you would suit for the job" Jimin looked at mr Byun a little suprised.

 

"I could be a tutor even though I'm only a first year?" he asked.

 

"Sure, you have less classes compared to older students so you'd have well time and I think it could improve your english as well. And this student personally wished you to be his tutor. He must've seen your excellent exam results, that's quite flattering isn't it?" Jimin couldn't help but to blush a little at mr Byun's words. He did feel proud hearing that someone had wished him to be their tutor.

 

"So what do you say?"

 

"I-I can do it" Jimin said and mr byun smiled.

 

"Good! I arranged with your math teacher that you can have your first tutor session now. He's waiting you in the library since he doesn't have a class now" Jimin nodded and left the room. The library was almost empty when he got there. He walked to the tables and looked around. There was no one there except-

 

"Oh" Jimin's eyes widened when he saw Jeon Jungkook sitting at the table looking out of the window bored. When he noticed Jimin he smiled.

 

"Hello"

 

###

 

Meanwhile Hoseok and Minseok continued in their math class. The teacher told them that she had arranged tutors for students who needed extra help with math. Since Hoseok was good at it the teacher had agreed him to be a tutor too. Because Minseok was shy with new people Hoseok had promised to be his tutor.

 

"Welcome your math tutors from the second year" the teacher said and the tutors walked in. Hoseok was annoyed to find out that one of them was that "V" kid or whatever from Jungkook's gang. He was smiling his usual bright smile. The girls were sighing in adoration.

 

"Oh he's so handsome" Hoseok heard a girl from behind saying. He rolled his eyes. V looked around the classroom and his gaze stopped at Minseok. He looked at him for a while and then smiled even brighter.

 

"Wait" Hoseok narrowed his eyes. The smiley-face wasn't planning to...Hoseok's theory that V was going to want to tutor Minseok was confirmed when the teacher anounced that tutors can choose their students now. V started immediately walking towards Minseok.

 

"Hah, you can try!" Hoseok thought and quickly got up.

 

Minseok was watching nervously as the smiling boy approached him. He wasn't going to come to Minseok right...right? He turned to look at his friend who was mouthing to him "I'll come there, don't worry". Hoseok got up, took a big step towards Minseok and then tripped over his feet.

 

"Who on earth left this sharpener here?" Hoseok roared. Minseok glanced at V who was nearing his desk. Hoseok jumped up and almost ran to Minseok only to bump into a desk and trip over again.

 

"Auh!"

 

"Oh Hoseok..." Minseok put his head in his hands.

 

"I'm okay!" Hoseok said to the students who were circling around him and got up. Unfortunately V had already reached Minseok's desk. He grabbed a chair and spun it around sitting on it so he was facing Minseok. He put his elbows on Minseok's desk and leaned his chin on his hands.

 

"Hi" He smiled and stared at the other boy. Minseok glanced at him shyly and turned his gaze back to his desk.

 

"H-hi" he mumbled. Oh no this wasn't good, how he was going to be able to concentrate on math when his tutor was one of the populars? He was so shy with anyone he didn't know but now this was even worse...V continued to stare at him.

 

"Are you shy?" He asked. Minseok blinked at him with the sudden question not knowing what to say.

 

"That's okay, you don't have to be afraid of me. I think your cute when you're shy" V said and reached his hand to touch him only for it to be slapped away by Hoseok.

 

"And again I have to tell you to keep your hands away from my friend" V looked at angry Hoseok amused.

 

"And I have to tell you to move because I will be Minseok's parter not you" Hoseok told him.

 

"Hoseok!" the teacher yelled making the said boy turn his head.

 

"Eunji doesn't have a partner yet, you will be his tutor then"

 

"But I was going to be Minseok's partner ms Kim" Hoseok tried.

 

"He already has one, now go to Eunji so we can get this started"

 

"You should listen to your teacher" V told Hoseok who glared at him. Hoseok tried again but after the teacher threatened to send him out of the classroom he walked to Eunji shaking his head annoyed.

 

"Now we can continue without distractions" V turned back to Minseok and grinned.

 

 

Chapter 7;) It's new year soon, woo^^