the tutors part 2

Unexpected

Jimin stared shocked at the dark haired boy smirking at him.

 

”Don't say you're the-the...”

 

”Not happy to see me? Well I'm sad, cause I really wanted to see you” Jungkook said and pouted pretending to look sad. Jimin found himself completely loss at words. Was Jeon Jungkook just pouting? Jimin shook his head and composed himself.

 

”Are you the student who I was going to tutor?”

 

”I sure am” Jungkook winked at him.

 

Jimin sighed. He wasn't going to do this. Jungkook had obviously chose him as his tutor on purpose. And whatever his purpose was Jimin was sure it had nothing to do with his good exam results or Jungkook wanting to learn english. He turned around to leave.

 

”Hey wait, where are you going?” Jungkook exclaimed.

 

”I'm going to go to mr Byun and tell him I can't be your tutor. I know you don't really want to learn english, there's some other reason behind this” Jimin said to him.

 

”No there really isn't. And hey I'm sorry for that thing that happened in my room last friday. I was drunk and didn't think before acting. But I'm not trying to do that again. I need this tutoring, my exam results are really crappy. My father's going up the wall, he said he'd disinherit me if I didn't improve them” Jungkook slumped against his chair looking irritable. Jimin looked at him suspiciously. Then he sighed.

 

”Okay, fine” He walked back to the table and sat down.

 

”I promised to mr Byun I'd help you and I want to keep that promise. But you need to remember that these sessions are only for studying”

 

”Of course, why would you doubt me?” Jungkook said innocently.

 

”Well for example last week I saw you throwing a student's books to the floor saying ”studying is for wimps””

 

”Oh so you do watch me” Jimin looked at Jungkook for a while.

 

”Okay, I see” he got up.

 

”No wait!” Jungkook quickly said.

 

”I was just joking, I really need help with english. I promise I won't try anything, why would I? You don't have to worry, I'm not interested in you in that way” Jungkook looked at him with a serious expression. Jimin thought that the happenings in Jungkook's room indicated otherwise. He still sat back down thinking that he didn't want to let mr Byun down. He took his books out accidently dropping one of them to the ground. Jungkook immediately got out of his chair, picked it up and gave it to him smiling. Jimin thought he was acting weird. It was like he was trying to become friends with Jimin or something what with all the helping and smiling.

 

Jimin started to explain Jungkook some of the basics of highschool english.

 

”-and then this means the same as this. Did you understood it now?”

 

”Yes” Jungkook nodded with his head. He had suprised Jimin once again by actually concentrating on the teaching. Jimin hadn't thought he wouldn't but he'd even see some progress happening.

 

”I think I got it. Wow, you're really good at this”Jungkook said. Jimin looked suprised at the boy while he looked back at Jimin appreciatively. Either Jungkook was a really good actor or he truly meant what he just said.

 

”Oh-oh well thank you” he stuttered said. Jungkook smiled at him.

 

”No I really meant it, thinking you're only a firstyear and you're ten times better than me” Jungkook hit him playfully and laughed. Jimin was confused. Why was Jungkook praising him and being so nice to him? It was like he was an entirely different person.

 

”W-well it's only because I study a lot. I'm sure anyone could became good at english if they studied hard”

 

”Sure if they had such a good teacher” Jungkook smiled at him and leaned forward with his chin resting on his hands. Jimin blinked and stared at him. Jungkook's smile faltered and he stared back at Jimin. His eyes were really beautiful, Jimin thought. He found himself once again getting lost in them. He knew Jungkook's last sentence had been such an obvious pretended compliment but the look in those doe eyes was so intese that he felt unable to look away. Jungkook leaned in and touched his arm. Jimin winced and blushed when jungkook's face got nearer.

 

”You know you're kinda cute when you blush” Jungkook leaned in more.

 

”After you tought me so well today, I think I could teach you something too. As a repay, you know” he whispered in Jimin's ear. Jimin pushed him away and got up quickly. He started to pack his books.

 

”What are you doing?” Jungkook asked.

 

”Leaving. I think mr Byun can find you another tutor, if you even needed one really”

 

”Of course I do, hey stop doing that I only joked again” Jungkook put his hand on Jimin's book to stop him from putting it in his backpag.

 

”No you could stop doing this” Jimin grabbed his book.

 

”It's obvious that your motives for me tutoring you are something other than wanting to get better at english. You really think I fall for this theatre?”

 

”What theatre?” Jungkook looked as if he was clueless.

 

”Okay seriously, it's so obvious that you're just faking to be nice. Is this some bet you made with your friends or something? Was it that embarassing to be rejected by a nerd like me that you had to prove you can do it?” Jimin asked. Jungkook's expression stayed solid but the little fidgeting he did with his hands told Jimin the truth. He had always been somewhat good at reading people. Jimin shook his head. So that's what this was about, Jungkook had made some sort of bet with his friends that he can seduce Jimin. That's why he had acted so friendly and everything.

 

”You know you really aren't gaining anything from acts like this. Instead you're only making your problems worse” Jimin said. Jungkook laughed at his words.

 

”My problems? Well do tell me too what they are”

 

”Well first one is that you can't even see that you have any” Jungkook snorted.

 

”There you go again giving me granpa-advice. You've ever thought of becoming a psychologist? You could stick your nose in other people's problems when someone actually wanted it ” Jimin glared at him and put his last book in his bag. He turned around and started walking away.

 

”Thanks for the tutoring! But tell mr Byun I don't want to continue cause I wanted to learn english, not have a ing therapy session!” Jungkook shouted after him. Jimin huffed annoyed and walked out of the library.

 

###

 

Minseok fidgeted on his seat. How could he escape from this situation?

 

”So where do you need help with? Functions? Or geometry?” V's voice snapped minseok out of his thoughts.

 

”Wha-what?”

 

”Well I'm your tutor now, aren't I? I'm gonna help you with math, that's why you wanted a tutor, right?”

 

”O-oh-yes” Minseok felt embarassed.

 

”W-well I...I t-think I could start from the b-beginning, l-like th-the zero l-level” Why did he have to stutter so much? V laughed and Minseok turned his gaze back to his desk thinking that he'd laughed at hearing him being so bad at math.

 

”Zero level it is then! Basics are the base of everything right?” V said cheerfully. Minseok looked at him suprised.

 

”I-I g-guess...” V smiled at him.

 

”You'll see! Okay, let's get to it then!” he moved his chair next to Minseok and opened the math book.

 

”First you could try to solve these problems, you know for me to really see your level” Minseok tried to solve the problems but all of them felt difficult. He felt pressured around a much skilled person and in the end felt like he'd got them all wrong.

 

”I-I'm sorry, I think I couldn't solve a-any of them. I'm r-really bad at math” Minseok said while he put down his pen. V looked at his notebook.

 

”What are you sorry for, you're here to learn mhmm? Well there are some mistakes but some of them are almost correct! Now in here you should...” V started explaining him how to solve the problems and oddly Minseok found himself understanding and learning some of it. He almost forgot the other students around him while they were working until Hoseok came.

 

”Lesson's over, let's go to lunch break Minseok” Hoseok who thought that Minseok was dying to get out of the situation helped him to put his books in his backpack. V however didn't make a move to leave instead kept sitting next to Minseok and looking at him with a small smile on his lips.

 

”And you can of course leave now, the lesson's ended as you can see” Hoseok told him annoyed. V just smirked at him.

 

”See you next time then” He threw one last sunshine-smile at Minseok and got up walking away from the classroom. Hoseok looked after him with his eyes narrowed.

 

”He's so suspicious, hope he didn't bother you much”

 

”W-well actually-”

 

”Don't worry, I'm sure we can talk to ms Kim about this later. Sure when she knows about his bully-backround she'll change her mind. You know I've read from a psychology article that...” Minseok decided to tell the truth about the tutoring session later in the cafeteria when Jimin was there too. That he'd made some progress in math and that V had actually been really nice to him. He just didn't dare to interrupt Hoseok when he was so enthusiastically ranting about his article.