CHAPTER 5

The Boys'

I followed her until we reached the hall. She just embrassed me. So, this is my time. "I know you like me. You don't have to cover yourself. But, you should know your place. I think you're not suitable for me. You're the one should go to mirror and look at yourself. Street girl. Do you think that you can go against me, people will think you're the king? I'm sorry girl. I'm still the king. Don't act snobbish. You just got here and still new.  Don't act that you're too good, loose woman." She slaps my face. Its was really hurt. I stare at her. Everyone was looking at us. "Next time, don't flirt with a girl who 'just got here' without knowing who she is! If you don't know anything about me, don't jump into conclusions. And remember, I never look at a guy like you, snobbish, arrogant, rude, PLAYBOY!" She screamed at my face. She walk away from me after staring at my face with her scaring gaze.

At Taehyung's house..
I went to my room and throw myself at bed. 'Why am I doing that? Urghh, I can't stop thinking about her! Why and why!!!' I reach my phone and look at her WhatsApp.

She didn't reply.
Why?
Why?
and..
Why?
I read her WhatsApp status. 'Wanna fly like a butterfly 🌹' I feel so guilty.
I dial Jimin's number.
"Jimin-aa." I call. He sounds like just get up from sleep.
"Why? You don't usually call me at this time." He laughs.
"Jimin-aa, what should I do?"
"Why? What happen?"
"I kept thinking about the girl who yells at me earlier."
He laughs. "Why so suddenly? Usually you don't care with even a single women before this."
"I don't know. It does feel different."
"Maybe you hate her?"
"No."
"Urm, want to punch her?"
"Hahaha, no,"
"Or you like her?"
".... I don't know."
"But its normal for you to like girls though. This is not your first time."
"I think this time is different."
"What's the difference?"
"I don't know. Its okay, let's just talk tomorrow.
"Taetae! Next time, watch your mouth too. You don't know how much she hurts. She used to be a poor girl. But now, she lives with her new father. So, she is super rich now."
"But, she doesn't look like rich girl." I shocked. Was I offended her?
"Of course, she's not snobbish like you. Okay, I want to continue my nap. See you tomorrow." He hang up. I am speechless. How can I confront her tomorrow? She must be offended with my words.

(Minyoung's POV)
I cried in my bedroom. My friends were calling me many times but I didn't pick up. My colleague were started talking about me. Just then, I heard knock on the door. I slowly open it. My friends were here. They hugged me. "Are you okay?" asked Eunha. I nodded slowly. "I never thought that he could gone far like that." Vernon was so serious this time. "Let's dig his mouth and make a BBQ with it." tease Hyuk. We all smile with his joke. "Its okay guys. I am fine. Besides, I was happy because I get to slaps his face." I lied although I'm not really fine. "He deserves that. Good slap, Minmin!" Sejeong cheer us again. Its good to have them as my friends. Concern, always make me happy. 😁