CHAPTER 7

The Boys'

(Taehyung's POV)
I was speechless hearing she said those things. All this while, I didn't know that she was that brave. Yoongi and Jin patting my shoulder. "Come, let's skip class for today. I think you're not in very good condition now." Jin said in either concerning way or inviting way. Yoongi went out of the class followed by me giving a last glare to Minyoung but she turn away her face.
I have mixed feelings inside me.
Angry?
Hate?
Guilty?
Happy? Why would I be happy?
I kept my face down as I reached the exit. I never been like this with other girls before.

Never. But she just way too different.

As we walk along the main building, like usual, girls would approach me and give me gifts and cards. Does I deserve all of these? I am just a guy who's using his own father's money to live in his own life.

Stupid and thoughtless life.

"How do you feel?" Jin ask all of sudden. I wake up from my daydreaming.

"I'm just okay," I replied.

"We've reminded you. But you wouldn't care. After what you say to her yesterday, do you think that she'll be able to just keep quiet?" This time, Yoongi budge in.

It's not just yesterday. I insult her again TODAY. More hurtful than before.

I should not say that to her. But if I didn't say it, she wouldn't want to talk with me.

I just want her to talk with me even in a harsh way.

I keep asking myself. Why?
Jin break up my silence. "Are you gonna react with what we just said?"
I don't know what should I say to them. I just nod.
Suddenly, Jimin comes from nowhere. "I thought that you has realized what you just did yesterday." He pat my shoulder.
Should I tell them the truth?

No! If you tell them, they would laugh at you.

"It was just fun insulting her." I smirks. They all shook their heads. I know they must feel hatred towards me now.

"Guys, I think I couldn't make it to class today. I'm not feeling really good." They nodded. "Okay, we will tell Lecturer Hwa Sa." They stand up. "If you need anything. Just let us know. Don't keep it to yourself. Your problem is our problem too." I was grateful to have them as my friends truthfully. Actually, I lied to them. I want to meet Namjoon, my childhood friend. We share our problems together. I will tell him about Minyoung after this.

I arrived at my father's company. This is my second time being here. I was close with my father but I never visit him at his own company. I saw Namjoon is running towards me. For me, he was a perfect man. He has his own career. He was a successful person. I remembered our childhood times when he always advice me to be successful person in life. I don't know how I can turn into a playboy and arrogant person.
"What's wrong?" he ask while taking his breath. "Why you're running? You don't have to run." I murmured. He laugh. "Hey! How can you suddenly turn into a nice beast?" He pat my shoulder. As we always did.

Yes! I usually angry if I kept waiting him for a long time. But now, what happen?

"I want to tell you something." He started to curious. Its obvious that the feelings can be read with his face expression.  "I can tell that you're curious." I spoke teasingly. "Of course, who can wait if you want to tell something. Who is she this time? Chayoung? Hana? Yoonjung? Somi?" He say the girls that I've date one by one. He smirks. "This time is different. Much different." I said slowly. He moved his seat beside me. "Who's that 'lucky' girl?" He pressed the tone of 'lucky' which means unfortunate. "Okay, her name is Shin Minyoung. I don't know but everybody call her Minmin. She's the first person who brave enough to go against me. She always fight back. Different from others. I always insult her. Yesterday, she just slap my face." Namjoon laugh out loudly. I stare at him. He quickly cover his mouth. "Okay, sorry! Then, what happen?" He started to be serious. "I feel guilty when I insult her. But, I keep doing it. It feels like I just want her to talk with me. So, that was the difference. I feel something inside her that attract me." I explained. He keep silent for a several seconds. Maybe thinking about what I've just explained. He then make a shocks face. I start to curious.

Why you acting like that, Namjoon?