CHAPTER 1

The Boys'

(Minyoung's POV)
Ring! Ring! Ring!
I reach my alarm clock at the lamp table beside my bed. "Ahhh, its still early. Let me sleep for five minutes more.." I put back my alarm clock at the table and get back to sleep. But as soon as I close my eyes, "Minyoung-aa!" A voice called. It must be my loving grandmother. She knock my door and I quickly reach the knob and unlock it. She must be a little angry right now. "Grandma, good morning." I greet her with my innocent face. She is frowning. "Minyoung, don't act like you don't know." She makes a weird face. Seriously grandma? "What is it, pretty grandma?" She frowns again. "This is your first day at college, dear Minyoung!" She yells. I was stunned. "Omo! Grandma! Why you don't wake me up sooner?!" I was frustrated. She pat my . "I was calling you many times but you didn't hear. Now, hurry!" She yells. I was giggling with grandma's touch. I laugh and get into the bathroom.

I run downstairs and saw grandpa is reading a newspaper. Maybe it is the latest one. "Good morning, grandpa!" He just smile and read his newspaper back. "Better you hurry, Minyoung.." He said while looking at newspaper. Grandma is placing the breakfast at the dining table and I reach a bottle of milk and pour it in my glass. "Sit down and eat. I have made kimchi jjigae." She demand. "But you said earlier that I'm late." She looking at me with furious face. "Yes, you're getting late. But at least eat some. You'll be hungry later on." I shake my head. "Nevermind. I'll eat those later. After I come back from college. I am sure my grandma's cooking is  the most delicious cooking ever," I pleased her. After I'm done with my milk, I run out of the house ignoring my grandma's call. "Yah! Shin Minyoung!" I wave at them as my driver is getting ready.

At Hankuk University..
I stand in front of the gate. I was waiting for my friends there. "Where are they? I thought that they were waiting for me." Then, I feel someone was patting my shoulder. But when I turned, nobody was there. Then, I turn my face to the front and I was startled with Hyuk that standing in front of my face. "Yah! You!!!" I scream at him. Hyuk was laughing so hardly while holding his stomach. "Who are you waiting for here? Boyfriend?" He tease me. "Eiyyy! Watch your mouth! You wanna die?" I warn him. He laugh again and cling at my shoulder. "Let's go inside, Minmin. You don't have to stand here like a crazy person, okay? Our friends were all inside, waiting for you. I'm sure you miss them right? You spent a lot of your time at Malaysia now you spend time with us, okay?" Last year, I have to follow my family to Malaysia as my father have to change his workplace.