CHAPTER 9

The Boys'

He wears a sunglasses in the car.

So annoying!

"Today, you gonna hang out with me. All day," He glance at me for several seconds and focus back on his driving. I was shocked. "What? All day?" He nodded and smile. "Are you kidding me?" I dissatisfied. He laughed and glare at my face. "I didn't. I am serious. I want you to redeem the the error that you've made." He grunted. "Error? What kind of error? You're the one who insults me first and you just asked me to redeem the error that I've made?" I was so bothered with his statements just now. "Yes, I think that I don't have to repeat it." He insists. I sighed. "Urgh! I think that I've met the most crazy guy in my life. Why I am so unlucky?" I said, grumpily. Then, we just keep silent until I saw a sign board says, 'Leaving Seoul'. I didn't wait any second to stare at him.

Where are you gonna take me?!

"Why you stare at me like you want to swallow me whole?" He said. Breaking the silence between us. "Where are you taking me?" I asked, unsatisfied.
"Why? I've said right, I will conquer you for the whole day. I didn't say it?" I shook my head. "Don't deny it if you want to be with me too, am I right?" He said with teasingly. Not long after that, someone is calling me. I look at my phone screen.

It was Hyungwon. I answer the call. "Hyungwon-aa, why?" Suddenly, Taehyung grab my phone and keep it in his pocket. "Hey!" I yells. I try to get back my phone. "I won't let anyone disturb us." He said, confidently.

We arrived at Daegu. "This is my hometown." He said with proudly tone.

Ugh! When will he stop being arrogant? Please! I'm so annoyed.

(Taehyung's POV)
I want to discover my feelings towards her truthfully. I want to know why I am feeling this way. So, I decided to bring her all day and be with me, without anyone disturbance. She was completely different. All she knows is yelling with no one but me. She's beautiful in different ways.

"I'm hungry. Let's eat." I said, wishing her to agree. "Let's just go back? Okay?" She beg. "My grandparents must be so worried." She continued with worry feelings all written at her face. I give her phone back, asking her to call her grandparents. "Thanks," She thanked. I just nod.

All this while, I have been out until dawn, I never care that my parents were worried about me.

When she was calling her grandparents, I stare at her face finding the answer to my questions.

Maybe I like her?
Love her?
Hate her? If I hate her, why my feelings really different?
Please, I want to know the answer!

We eat at a restaurant. She didn't eat much. It just me who eat much. After we done, she begged again to go back. "Please, just this day." I insists. "Why? I am so tired right now. Just.. send me back!!" She said, fiercely. I don't have any other option than sending her back.

When we nearly arrive Seoul, she falls asleep. I bet she was very tired. I take this chance to figure out my feelings towards her. So, I stop by the roadside and stare at her face while she is sleeping. She was still pretty even when she sleeps.

To get the accurate answer, maybe I can just kiss her.

I started to bend my body. When my face is getting closer to her face, my feelings was completely different. But, she wake up and push my face hardly. "What are you doing?" She said, firmly. I was just speechless. 😶