CHAPTER 8

The Boys'

"I think you like her. No! I'm very sure you started to love her." He affirmed. "What? Love her? Impossible!" I murmured.
"Do you feel something when you see her?"
I nod.
"When you talk with her?"
I nod.
"So, this is mean you love her! How can you don't know what is love? You're surrounded by girls and they were your girlfriends."

I surely have said that they are totally different, Kim Namjoon.

"I can't stay too long, Taetae. Your father will be angry if I leave my works too long." I smile and nod. "Okay, thanks Namjoon." He look at me weird. "Why?" I asked. "You really have change, Taetae. You never say thank you back then." He explain. I just smile.

It was all because of.. her..

I watch him going back in the office.

I stand there alone. Thinking about her. What have she done to me?

If I get the chance to turn back time, I will not insulting her and treat her like a real girl. But, I am really² curious now.

Am I really fall in love with her?

Impossible! She was the girl that I hate. How can I fall in love with her?

(Minyoung's POV)
I feel satisfied after what happened. Now, he can feel what I'm feeling. I really wished that I don't want any problems at this college. But, he started it first.
I didn't see him at class and it makes me feel really calm. Its as if there's no troublemaker in the class. What a pity.

I just using bus to my home. I didn't want my driver to pick me up because he just sent mom to airport so he must be so tired. As I reach bus stop, I saw someone there. That jerk. Must I meet him everywhere? He looked at me but I turn away. I don't want to stay long there hearing him insulting again. "Minyoung! Wait!" He call me. I stop. He never call me with that voice. Soft voice. Anyone would melt with his voice. But, I'm not. Not me.
I turn to him. "What?" I ask with loud voice. "I'm.. s..so..sorry for insulting you," He stuttered. I laugh. "Is this a prank?" He shakes his head. "Hey, I won't believe you. Can you just get out of my sight?" I raise my voice. "I can't. I still can't erase my embrassing moments. So, surely I won't get off your sight." He started to smirks again. I sigh heavily. "Okay, so to erase your embrassing moments, you won't let me go? So, what you want me to do? I just can't stand to look at your annoying face." He then getting closer to me. "Come with me." He states. "What? Hahahah! Just a crazy person willing to come with you." I affirm. "Then, I will keep my eyes on you." He started to walk to his car. I sigh again. "Okay fine!" He smile. I glance at him when he open the door for me. "What a flirty animal." I muttered.