CHAPTER 6

The Boys'

I wait for my friends at the waiting area. I was listening to music with my earphone. Suddenly someone is patting my shoulder. I turn up my face. I saw the guy that day. I think Hyungwon is his name. "??????" He murmured something. I look at him with confused look. He pull out my earphone from my ear. "Hey!" I yells and he laugh. "You didn't hear anything that I say." He defend himself. "Oh! Sorry." I apology. "Accepted. May I sit?" He asked once again. I nodded and smile at him.
"So, how are you? I heard what happened yesterday. I afraid that it was my fault." He sighs.
"No! No! It wasn't your fault. It was me. I'm being too emotional." I cover up.
"Isn't that guy is in fault?"
"I don't think so."
"But he's holding your hand suddenly."
"I was shocked. So, I don't know what to do."
Finally, he give up.

(Taehyung's POV)
I was searching for that girl yesterday and finally I found her at the waiting area. "Why she always with him? Are they couple?" I guessed. "Taehyung oppa!" I heard someone was screaming my name. Everyone including her look at me as the girl reached my spot. "Oh, Somi-aa." It was Jeon Somi, the hottest girl in this college. "Oppa, are you free tonight? I have party at my house tonight. Come along!" She invited me to her house. I smile. "I'm sorry Somi. I'm busy so I can't." She pouts. "But oppa! Promise me you'll go out with me once you're free." I smile. She then kiss my cheek and I was so shock with her action. "You're mine, oppa." She insists and walk away.

(Minyoung's POV)
I watch the flirting scene just now. Ugh, why is he so popular? Why girls really crazy about him?
He then look at me. I turn my face away. "Urm, I got to go now." Hyungwon stand up. "You want to go with me? That guy may disturb you again." He asked me to join him. I shook my head. "Its okay. I just wait for my friends here." I insists. I don't even know where he want to go. He nodded and whisper to my ear. "See you later, baby." I was shocked. What? Baby?! After that, he walk away.
Taehyung started to approach me.
"Urghhhh!" I sighs. "What is it you want?" I raise my voice towards him. "I thought that it was just me who playboy. It does exist a playgirl. Am I right?" He mock. I didn't reply to his mocking. I remain quiet. "But, I just know that playgirl is just riding on her 'stepfather's wealth. What a filthy." He continued on mocking me. Even though it does hurt. But I just remain silent. I want to know how long it will takes. He smirks and walk away after he satisfied.

I quickly run to the toilet and cry. Yes. Its true that my stepfather is a rich person. But, I didn't take the chance to be a snobbish like him. I heard my friends were calling me. I get out from the loo and smile at them with my swollen eyes. "Omo! Are you crying?" asked Eunha with her concern looks. Like always. "What this time? That guy again?" Hyuk is acting serious. I nodded. "I can't let this happen. Let's go and attack him. This is not you!" Vernon insists.
They grab me by my hands and we all going to our class. "Yah! Kim Taehyung!" Vernon scream his name. He stand up and step forward until he arrive in front of us. "Why?" He asked. Everyone were staring at us. Vernon was about to hit him when I stepped forward and slaps his face. "That is for insulting me. I was so curious why girls are so crazy. You should popular with your arrogant attitude. Not because of wealthy, handsome. You should say on yourself that you riding on your father's wealthy. If it is your wealthy, you can insult people with your way but hahaha.. Its just your father's." I smirks and pass him. He was just speechless. "Ops, I totally forgot. You should know how to stand on your own. Not just depending on other people only. Girls should find a responsible boyfriend. Not like the guy who ask for his father's money. I know I'm still new but I think that from the first time I saw you, I pity the girls who are with you." I mock him. I let go of my feelings that I hold in for a long time. Everyone were speechless hearing my statements. He, maybe frustrated with my words. I don't care. He start it first.