CHAPTER 10

The Boys'

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to-" She slap my face. "I'm not like the others that you've been with. I'm not that kind of girls. So, don't you dare to take any chance towards me!" She said with grumpily and quickly get out of the car. Not long after that, I get out of the car and grab her hand. "I'm really sorry. I don't know what I'm doing. Please, forgive me." I begged for her apology. She firmly pull out her hand from me and point exactly in front of my face.

"Listen properly Kim Taehyung! I will never and never agree going out with you. You're being thoughtless and dumb. Do you think that I can simply forgive you after what you just did to me? This is is my first and last warning to you. Don't you even dare to lay a finger at me. Don't you even dare to kiss me!" She yells and her voice is totally shows that she was really angry right now.

But I didn't kiss her. I was nearly..

She walk away from me and took a taxi. I feel so guilty now. I hit my car several times.

This is all your fault, Kim Taehyung. You're being too flirty and too rude. Now, you ended up like this.

But inside of all those nasty feelings, I've discovered something. I've realize that I..

Really love her.

(Minyoung's POV)
I arrived home with my angry feelings. I still can't get over what he did to me. Does he think that I don't have any pride for that? Does he think that I'm no different from the other girls? Please, you have your eyes and feelings and you can differentiate them.

I went in and discover that my grandparents is upstairs.  I throw myself at the sofa. "Urghhhhhh!" I sighed. "Why I'm so stupid to follow him?!! Didn't I have another work to do other than followed him? Shin Minyoung, you're crazy!" I murmured. 

"Minyoung?" I turn my face. "Grandma, why you still up at this hour?" I asked, curiously. "I'm waiting for you. But, why you didn't go upstairs?" She asked and sat beside me. I lean to her shoulders. "I didn't feel like to go upstairs. I think I just want to sleep here." I said, halfheartedly. She laugh and go upstairs.

My phone buzz shows that a message coming in. I look at my phone screen.

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to kiss you. - Taehyung

I throw my phone beside me. Not long after that,  it rings. I look at the screen again.

Taehyung. I didn't answer the call.

"Can you stop calling me?!" I yells on myself.
It rings and rings again.
Answer or not?