CHAPTER 4

The Boys'

My driver can't pick me up today because he had to send Grandpa and Grandma to Ilsan visiting their restaurant there. So, I just walk along with my friends.
As we separate our paths, I walk along the walking passage and suddenly a car speed up towards a water puddle and the water splashed at me. "Yah!" I shout 😤 as the car didn't stop for apology.  But he let his head out of the window and I get to see his face.
"That jerk!!" I wipe face with my hand. He laugh out loudly. "It's okay, just you wait tomorrow." I warn. I was really angry right now.

I knock the door at my house but nobody answered. Suddenly I remembered. "I totally forgot. They went to Ilsan." I pat my head. But suddenly I heard sound coming from the kitchen. "Is that thief?" I quickly reach a baseball bat and bring it to the kitchen. I saw a figure was cooking. "Mom!" I screamed. I almost hit my own mother. "Hey, why you holding that?" My mom was frightened. I let go of the baseball bat and run to hug my mom. "Sorry mom! I don't know you're here." I was so relieved that I didn't hit her, well almost. "I'm sorry too. I forgot to tell you." She insists. She hand to me her cooking. It was tteokbeokki. "Nyum.. It seems delicious." It is mouth watering. We talk until my grandparents coming home.

I went upstairs and check my phone. A WhatsApp message coming in.

I opened his profile. Him! How did he get my number??
I call my friends asking if they gave my number to that jerk. But none of them are giving my number to him. I sigh heavily.
I didn't replied his message. I don't want him to badmouth me tomorrow.

At Hankuk University.
"Hello!" A guy was greeting me. I thought it was that arrogant guy but I was mistaken. I smile. "Hello." I was staring at him weirdly. "I am sorry but who are you?" I asked. He chuckle. "I'm Hyungwon. Chae Hyungwon." I smie with my friendly smile. "Hi, Hyungwon. Nice to meet you. I think I never seen you yesterday." I said. Yes, yesterday I was looking at every face in the class. But, I don't see him at all. "You must be Minyoung, right?" He guess. I nodded and smile.

(Taehyung's POV)
I was staring at her in front of me. "Talking to other guy seems easy to you. But to me, you playing hard to get." I murmured. I go beside her and hold her hand. She was shocked. The guy beside her was shocked too. "What's your problem?" She yells at me. I smirks. "You want to fight with me yesterday, right?" I asked. She was glowing. "Then, let's fight. Don't waste your time here." She glare at me. "Are you crazy?" I take my hand out of her hand. "Then, why you still holding my hand?" She's getting angrier and stand up. "Hey jerk! Do you think that I want you so much? Hey! Get yourself to the mirror. If you never meet someone like me, then, this is your first time." She yells loudly and I was speechless.