The Confusion

But, Not This One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once, she said that if she ever found out her man cheating behind, she wouldn’t stalk, instead, she would ask him straightforwardly. Okay, it seems easy, but now as she faces it by her own, it is getting more difficult than her thought. The ‘Should I just ask him or not?’ or ‘Will I be okay?’ are surrounding her mind.

When Gary back to their bedroom, she already sit on the edge. Gary finds it a bit strange, but he knew immediately what he will be faced off. He stretched his hair out of nowhere, then lean his back next to her.

“Really, I had controlled my emotions. I tried to keep my head cool. I won’t be suspicious on you.” That is how her first sentence arranged, “Do you need to answer your phone outside? Why?” No. She should not ask him like that, she need to straightforward. But, she holds it up.

“Sorry. I thought the twins would get up if I answered it here.” Yes, it was part of his concern too. But, will she trust him?

“We even having our private here, probably talk until dawn, they did wake up and it’s okay for us.” No, Jihyo, she should not respond it. She should ask him.

“I will have business trip tomorrow. It will be better if we don’t fight.” Gary too, he should not ask her like this, otherwise, she would be feel that they are on fight. He should learn throughout the last 8 years.

“So, are we just fought right now?” Bingo! Maybe, he deserved a punch, though. “I won’t to make this extravagant.” She took a brief breath to encourage herself before she ask him, “Are you having an affair?”

Gary looks up at her, surprised. “I told you for so many times, Yeobo! I don’t! Why don’t you trust me?”

Without even facing him, she burst out what she bottled up for long, “You always ask me to trust you! I did! I always trust you! I believe on you, I have my faith on you! But, jeongmal..” she paused for a while, something must be tickle her heart that she feel that, she will cry, “Can you show me that.. I did the right thing to trust you?” She cries, maybe. But it is probably because she finally could speak what is in her mind. Or maybe, because she is afraid that all she think is true. “I know, it won’t be a business trip, right? You’ll meet her and her daughter. Are you already accepted her, no, theirs as yours?”

Gary couldn’t say anything. She is true. He will have a visit to his ex. He couldn’t paraphrase it anymore. She knows him best whenever he is lying.

“I am not a fool.” She says softly, “You want to meet them, right? Why?”

He still closes his mouth. And it makes her angrier. “Calm down, Jihyo-ya. Let’s hear his explanation first.” She keeps encouraging herself. “Remember your promises in altar. Let’s hear him.”

“Am I not good enough for you?” she asks calmly. “Tell me if there is anything else that you want from me. Do I need to use make up every day? Or should I cook more delicious food for you? Tell me. So, I could make it for you.”

Gary juts silent. He didn’t expect those questions come from . No, she doesn’t need to fix up everything on herself. He should be the one who reflect himself. He lacks a lot for someone like her. He thought that she would slap his cheek hard or kick him from their bedroom.

“Why don’t you say a single thing?”

“Song Ji Hyo. You don’t need to fix anything. That’s all my fault anyway,” He told her, did it all his fault? He was confused, too.

“Go, Oppa. I won’t block you, though.” Anytime she calls him with Oppa means she is out of her right mind or simply because Yeobo means too much at that time. “You need to confirm her daughter, right? Maybe, she is true, her child is yours. Maybe you were too drunk to realize. Right?”

Gary hold his breath, it is true. All she says are true. He wants to know if his ex’s child is his or not.

 

#Flashback#

 

“Yoboseyo?”

“Oppa! I am so tired, why I can’t contact you this entire day?” The call is from Yoo Hee. “Can you come earlier? Yoo Min is sick now.”

To be true, Gary had visits her twice at her apartment. Yoo Min is a 4 years old cute girl, unfortunately with sensory processing disorder. It means that she has trouble receiving and responding information through senses, she also couldn’t stand with crowded because it might be painful for them. That is the main reason why Yoo Hee parents forced her to marry someone.

Meanwhile, Yoo Min is barely meets others, except her own mom. She has bruises because sometime Yoo Hee would beat her when she lost her temperament. Gary is the first person to meet her. Yoo Min stared at him for almost two minutes. She was calm with him around, making Gary curious about her.

Now, that little girl is sick. She is run amuck and refuses to see the doctor. Gary could heard her scream behind Yoo Hee’s talk. He is- worries.

“I am sorry. But, she doesn’t listen to me. Can you just come?” Yoo Hee asked desperately. Gary couldn’t come. He shouldn’t come.

 

#End Of Flashback#

 

Jihyo stares at the wall, thinking nothing although her mind has endless questions to ask. She swallowed hard her saliva, hoping it could reduce her pain, a bit. She is the best when it comes to him. She knew he met her even after the day they fought. She knew that he would go to her home instead of having business trip. She holds it for? Long. Long enough to understand herself. Sometime, she thought that she was a foul. Why she still puts her faith on him after what he had done in return?

“Yeobo…”

“Don’t address me with that. I don’t deserve it.”

“Aniya. I am sorry. I.. I…” Gary thought it would be more scrabbling if he didn’t tell her the truth, “I want to know about her child.”

Yes, it feels like the end of world for Jihyo. She already knew about it, yet it still hurt her. “You.. You are the one who impregnated her?” a tear touch her neck. quivers.

“I..”

“Stop, Oppa.”

“Jihyo-ya, listen to me.”

Jihyo-ya? She knows that she refused him called her yeobo. But, should he call her that way? Maybe, Jihyo is just too sensitive right now. But, she couldn’t run away now. She has kids, from him. She should consider them first. She won’t the twins raised by herself alone. They need th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter