The Sprinkling

But, Not This One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Outside things like that fairytale story, both can not be separated from the problems that are always jealous of their family harmony. And, a wave wiggle the ship, finally began to sway, and wobbly. Love is never meaningless if there is no honesty in it.

That is what Jihyo thought and felt when hearing the explanation of Gary in the morning. “I was worked last night. You can ask Panda. You can ask anyone.” It has been 30 minutes Gary try to explain the misunderstanding between them.

Someone send Jihyo a photo of the drunk Gary hugging a girl in club. Gary was lie at her, he said he won’t work late yesterday, so he would eat dinner at home. Jihyo had prepared the dinner for her husband, she even cooked herself. But the foods were remain cold. She herself also didn’t eat anything. She tried to contact him, but his phone was off. She waited for him, but at midnight she received the photo. And when it still dawn, Gary finally came home, drunk. And his shirt full of women fragrance. Jihyo clearly could smell it when Gary hugged her before.

“Take a bath, you are so smelly.” Jihyo said straightly, still refuse to look at his eyes. She get up and go to their babies room to check Nara and Lara.

Gary let a sigh, he knows, he is wrong. But he can’t tell why he went to the club instead to his house. Somehow, he felt that he was trapped.

Jihyo is still mad, but she want to let it cooling down first. She is feeding Nara who already awake, “Eo, Eomma’s boy is awake early. Waeyo? Are you hungry?” she babytalk with the boy, “Aigoo.. You must be hungry, my lovely boy..”

She remain on the babies room until 7, and went out to make breakfast for Gary and herself. She make soup and tofu. Gary who already bath himself peeking his wife at the kitchen, he always fall for her all over again if look her busy with the core. Yet he felt sorry for her.

“Are the babies wake up?” Gary ask, trying his luck. Jihyo shook her head faintly, she must be tired waiting for him last night, “Are you still mad at me?” She shook her head again, “Jinjja, mianhae…”

“Eat your breakfast first before leave. I’ve prepared your lunch too, on that box.” She pointed out the small luchbox bag. Gary will leave again for meeting this morning. He will be busy as the album soon to be released.

“Yeobo.. Can you look at my eyes for a while? Why are you avoiding it? I can’t leave this house if you are still like that.”

“So if I look at your eyes, you will leave just like that?”

Gary chuckled, he approached her who are now put the laundry to the machine. He back hugging her and lean on her back, smelling her hair, “I am sorry… You don’t trust me anymore? I really work last night.”

“How about the photo, then? Was it part of your work, too?”

“I went to the club because the client asked me to. And I was dragged to those crowd, someone must be taken the photo on the right chance. I didn’t do anything with them, I went back straight to the corner. And my battery was dried out. Panda too. I can’t contacted you. Mianhe…” Gary finally could explain his reason, but Jihyo remain silent.

“What should I do to make you believe in me? I am an Appa now, I have three babies at my house.”

“Three?”

“De. Nara, Lara, and you my little cheeky!” Gary sniff at her neck, make her ticklish, “Smile~ I miss you so much and all I got was your back.”

Jihyo finally release her smile, she is too tired to fight with him, beside, she is missing him too, “Don’t do that again or I will be sad.”

“Kurae. Let’s go with me to the studio. And we’ll have a date after my meeting. Isn’t it sound good? It has been a long time, dating while working.”

“But I want Turkey ice cream…”

“Just it? I will buy it for you even if you want to go directly to Istanbul.. Now, let me do the laundry. You go get ready first

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter