The-Soon-To-Be Appa

But, Not This One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Marriage life is like the fairy tales who lived a perfect life and always have a happy ending. After the wedding was held, there is usually always phare the end at the end of it minute. However, Gary and Jihyo marriage will continue. Wading through all the stories that will enhance their lives.

In the first month, they go to honey moon to several countries. Really for a full month. Enjoy the fruits of their labor over the years, and of course, enjoying their time together as a married couple. In the second month, Jihyo get pregnant. They both are deliberately did not want to delay it anyway, but in fact, happiness is coming very quickly.

“For now, I am indeed decided not to take any role in the drama, I have also decided to quit from Running Man, and also I don’t want to take another job too. Now, it is different, I have become a wife, and I have a husband that is where I have to get agreement from him to accept the job.” Jihyo clarify the news about her deciding to quit on her career in the entertainment world for a while, “I have not really stopped.” She adds, “And the news of my pregnancy, just pray for it, hope everything goes well.” She nodded her head once and then saying goodbye. However, reporters certainly will not stop until there. At the next meeting, they flooded Jihyo with the questions about her marriage and pregnancy. Unknowingly, the story of their perfect marriage life is hit into the public spotlight.

"Yeah right, my wife is pregnant with our first child. I hope everything waged." Not just her, Gary was certainly become a target of papparazzi.

"Has anything changed after your marriage? And how you feel to have a pregnant wife like now?" One reporter asked.

Gary smiled broadly, he does not know, everything did seem so perfect after their marriage, he could not ask for more. "What is different, it just, now our life is much better, warmer. And in fact, my wife is pregnant, but I was the one who more often cravings." Clearly, he is chuckling. Remembering how he always the one who want this and that instead of his wife.

From his eyes, and a smile that radiated from, everyone can see, that eventually Gary and Jihyo can finally enjoy a wonderful married life. Seeing their progress from the beginning, up and down about their relationship, all can be sure that their lives are now so perfect.

That morning, Gary must be headed to China for his tour. He is in his daydream for almost ten minutes. On the other hand, his pregnant wife is preparing his breakfast. She even packing his lunch. She is the one who busy that morning. After checking all his needed, she ask him to eat his breakfast. Simply, a toast with the eggroll. She is much better at cooking now.

“Yeobo? Let’s eat your breakfast first. You need to go in 20 minutes! Your staffs will be arrived soon.” She smile widely after her sentence. But, his face look sad. “Is he getting bored with my toast?” she asked herself, “Do you want something else to eat?”

Gary just pouting his mouth. Then shaking his head lightly.

“Then, why?”

“I can’t imagine how my days without you and our baby!” he protested. Still pouting.

Jihyo just giggling toward her husband, her sweety one.

“Why are you laughing? Aren’t you feel the same? Will you miss me?” his tone still like a child. He is regret that he must work, actually, it was his planning. But, he didn’t expect

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter